pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
Total War: WARHAMMER - Behind The Wood Elvesyoutube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=F0tOb_bFj70

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

killed by fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLWbS7CC0Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ
hitbox.tv/the4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MODS ARE KEKS
PRAISE SIGMAR

ROLLAN for justice

>PRAISE SIGMAR
BY THE DARK GODS, NO!

Reposting from the thread that died.

So Bart from CA confirmed on Reddit the Warhammer trilogy will have essentially 3 layers of campaigns.

>Trilogy wide grand campaign with a supposedly fuck huge map if their hype is to be believed.

>Individual campaigns for each expansion, so Old World map for TWW1 centered around Chaos invasion and such. And perhaps a New World map in the TWW2 centered around who knows.

>Race campaign packs, ex. Beastmen, Wood Elves, etc.

The way he talked about the sequel makes it sound like they'll be announcing it sooner rather than later. If I remember they announced a lot of their other standalone titles 3+ months prior to release. I think Napoopan was announced 6 months before it was released.

The maze, Dolores

He confirmed things they confirmed around the initial reveal of warhammer?

VC are best faction and most fun in battle, raise dead is amazing now and they have so many different play styles now compared to launch.

Ney.
Where did my cavalry go?

What if Nagash's resurrection is going to be an event after the WoC tides?

Why'd you make a new thread

V L A D
L
A
D

What would be the point when we already have a much more powerful necromancer.

t. manfred.

see there

fucking mods

The assumption was the existing GC would be expanded, from what he wrote it sounds like they're just making a whole new GC map and leaving the current one as it's own game specific campaign.

So yeah that's new information smart ass fuck.

Once CA have everything done if they do an end times event for everyone what's it likely to be? WoC in the old world, daemons on Ulthuan, and Skaven in Lustria?

so, did the wrestlers win?

What's next on the FDLC and standard DLC? Someone has that timeline with revealed and hidden future dlcs?

No

Alejandro flc and skaven dlc next month

>mfw it's stabby time

What's the name of that good AI building/army comp mod again? There's several i'm seeing

post total war manlets

HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=rLWbS7CC0Ec

Lads teach me how to dorf, I went north and 20 turns in I have Grimgor and Azag death stacks fucking up my southern holds.

So which is the more overhyped weapon:

The English Longbow
vs
The Japanese Katana
vs
The anything made by Germany in WW2

Easily the Katana

The Katana.
100%

Napoleon was 6'1''

The katana
The longbow was less above t the weapon and more the user, specifically that they were so well trained that they could use bows with huge poundage.

German ww2 equipment is hyped up, but it's still quality equipment.

Weeb swords are just fancy swords

He was 5'5" lad, but still tall/average for those days. 6'1" would make him a giant, then there'd be references to him being as such

>I went north
why? Dorf campaign is just fuck orks the game.

the nuke

5ft6

>He was 5'5" lad, but still tall/average for those days.

I thought this might be bullshit so I researched it. Turns out it's true.

Huh. Thanks /twg/ I learned something today.

Is there ever any reason to take Night Goblins over Nasty Skulkers?

He looked really short because he spent a lot of time around his intentionally freakishly large Imperial Guard, but he was of above average height for a French man in the early 19th century.

Poison and fanatics.

But my gobbo lord can buff NS with poison too

Also British propaganda tried to paint him as a shorter than he was.

Ah.. the eternal anglo

Katana without a doubt. Definitely a neat looking weapon but weebs ruin everything.

...why would you use a goblin as your lord?

Adrenaline is pumping!

Because they can buff goblin units to stupid levels.

the Sherman tank.

>So Bart from CA confirmed on Reddit the Warhammer trilogy will have essentially 3 layers of campaigns.
Source?

More like unhappy merchants, am I right?

The Katana *was* a great tool. Given the level of metals Japan had access to, their smithing techniques were really quite remarkable.

That being said, by any real objective measure it wasn't superior to European meatalurgy and weaponry by any means. It was good given what would be expected from their level of technological and material development, but it wasn't even better than what other civilizations had access to at the time.

It is overhyped as fuck

Wellington was 5'11" but he had some kind of back problem possibly from riding that caused him to stoop quite a lot.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Oh shit my turn

G O B B O A R C H E R S

youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ

"Come out, ye feckin' Brits! If you don't stop oppressing me i'll throw this nailbomb in to a nursery full of innocent Irish children just to show everyone how evil you are!"

t. seamus o'shaugnessy

SFO has been updated lads

thank god.

What is the chance that Beastmen will have discount during the winter sale? So far SEGA has been extremely jewy with this game.

oh hell yeah

No idea, my dude.

By Jupiter thank you

So what's a fun faction to play as because now I've tried every single one and I always lose interest as soon as I enter mid-late game. It does not help that most of my time spent consists of following some faggots and autoresolving everything.
I genuinely don't know anymore.

EU dies=Ireland Dies.

You are totally fucked.

>I always lose interest as soon as I enter mid-late game

total war games in a nutshell

Oh and I somehow forgot to mention that I was talking about Warhammer.

If Bretonnia is indeed the last big DLC then WH2 will have to come out around May to avoid content drought. I expect January/February announcement.

Just how does this even happen?

I'm halfway tempted to jsut rename him into Donald Trump and make Beastmen great again.

Treemen are significantly stronger than I gave them credit for. God damn.

I personally think a 25% discount is very likely. Might even be 50%, but they have been very stingy with discounts on the dlc.

ROLL

I just wonder if I'd have to re-buy all the fucking factions for Warhammer 2 or not.

you can back them up with Lore of Life spells.

>If Bretonnia is indeed the last big DLC then WH2 will have to come out around May to avoid content drought.

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COWS

Rollan
>tfw got Belegar last time

I've always wondered why David Duchovny is attempting to steal someone's face in this pic, and why he looks so dejected while doing it.

Total war X files when?

ROLL ME ONE

That actually sounds like a reasonable for the grand campaign,
as that was what began the end times last time :^)

>Ally calls me to war
>I help ally take a settlement
>Battle Support for Ally +10
>Trespasses against Ally -10

We play in the Round of 16 next vs /rsg/

hitbox.tv/the4c
hancup

No, any DLC now will unlock the future equivalent dlc

>Kemmler
Have fun user :^)

>AI factions will exist longer, and confederate less easily
can someone confirm that wood elves don't confederate before turn 20 with this mod?

>Gobbo archers

Didn't they say they'd release a historical TW game while working on the first expansion?

If I recall correctly, it made it sound like one TW game every year/year and a half and it'd alternate, like WH/Historical/WHX/Historical/WHX

>They're not playing Karak Azul and bringing power and honor back to the old Iron Peak
>The only southern dwarf-hold to have held their own against any and all of the greenskin armies
>Mineral deposits rivaling even Karaz-a-Karak
>A king who was a massively buff motherfucker even by dwarf standards
>Ruling over a kingdom surrounded by greenskins gave Kazador few worries. In fact he found it rather convenient, and spent the summer months hunting those living within the mountains whenever he can.

I don't recall them ever saying anything like that. But from what we know CA and SEGA have changed their initial plans quite a bit due to Warhammer's success.

Their latest update on the teams have confirmed they are in full production for the 2nd Warhammer game, and only just started with pre-production on the next historical title. Which frankly means it isn't happening anytime soon.

Other than that they have noted they want to do something with Atilla or Rome II to fill in the gap. But they haven't decided on anything as of yet.

>Their latest update on the teams have confirmed they are in full production for the 2nd Warhammer game, and only just started with pre-production on the next historical title

When they were announcing TWWH they kept on mentioning that they had two different teams, one for Warhammer and one for Historical

How are we doing overall?

We haven't lost in 7 games and won the last tournament.

/5N@F/ just won 8-3 and they could only score 2 vs us in a 2-2 draw.

Who's actually playing the games? Are both teams ai controlled?

N A P O O P A N

AI vs AI. Managers create the export and set tactics but the games themselves are played on PES coach mode

Anybody else noticed that Chaos counters the WE pretty hard?
>Buff halberd warriors with fire to BTFO any and all tree units including Durthu
>Chaos dragon and manticores to fuck eagles and hawks
>Chaos knights and Forsaken to fuck archers
>Chosen with shields to BTFO their infantry while not giving a fuck about arrows

>british commentators
feels like real soccer

Tomb KANGZ when?