/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kao_Cen_Darach
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for singing

I'd make her sing if you know what I mean

>Will never see my cutie togruta girl again

Why live.

>almost no Togrutas in SW media

at least Twigs are coming back

What's the point of being an emperor without my empress.

She is the worst girl.

POST YOUR SITH

I WANT TO SEE SOME COOL SHIT

NO JEDI ALLOWED

>meanwhile in Imperial Space...

>Waifu Ashara is out there being Space Punisher
>Meanwhile you're sitting on your eternal throne playing some MMO on the holonet

Lana

post some sluts while we talk about the condition of this game.

(Is there another MMO out there that is somewhat decent?)

Kotor2 remake WHEN

muh potato!

What are the devs thinking? Tokens too complex apparently but now lets create an OPS vendor

>Removes currencies
>To add currencies

Reminder that vuffy has no ass

That's what happens when you're a boy

Hang on, when did SW get a general here?

On another note. Has anyone got a solution to X-Wing or Tie, the 98 version, refusing to work on Win10 all of a sudden?

Or is this just /TOR/?

>Hang on, when did SW get a general here?
It's been here for a while. It's been dead for a while

>Or is this just /tor/
Yes

It's 99% TOR, 1% everything else

Right now TOR is the only SW game with active support.

>but Battlefront
no

It's mostly TOR with a bit of KOTOR here and there, but that's it

>Remove data crystals because that makes gearing "confusing"
>Add in a way to gear that's entierly RNG

Is TOR even worth playing?
Serious question. I want to play a star wars game and Battlefront is shit.

Honestly, yes. If this is your first time playing, you'll have tons of content, the class storylines are decent, if not a bit boring for a couple of them, so are the planet storylines the first time you run them.
Now if you're looking for a full-fledged MMO you might be disappointed, the group content is boring and gets old really fast.

If this was swtor, that first trooper would've owned Vader.

Is Sith Warrior a good storyline to start out as?

Don't give fuck about anything but the main story.

Also, as a juggernaut what tree should I pursue for solo pve?

is there any reason not to make my hot female companion walk around in her underwear?

Warrior and agent are the only ones worth playing.
Vengeance used to be the best before it got buttfucked in 5.0, so I'd go immortal.

I heard good thing about the bounty hunter tho.

Play it as you were a FPS.

The "vanilla" story is entertaining. A lot of people really love the Agent story so if you are someone who eats dessert first - grab that one.

>Chiss is locked
Still mad. I won't play Agent until I unlock it.

Bounty hunter is fun. I love the story. I wont give any spoilers but there are some really awesome things you can do as a BH storywise.

Plus Mako is best girl

Yes. It's called the slave bikini.

But there are also some decent pants that really hug the ass just right.

where do you get the slave bikini

>playing Chiss Agent

user...really? Chiss Agent? The ONE race that is tied 100% to the Imperials?

Oh yeah. That would make sense...(about as much sense as Chiss Jedi that tells you your waifu a shit)

Nar Shaddaa sells it as long as you have a social rank of 2, which means you'll be grinding a lot of group content flashpoints. It's going to be slow going and hellish.

On the other hand, if you set up a security key, you can get access to the security key vendor which sells dancer sets that are basically rehashed slave sets and don't require anything. This is going to be your best bet.

You can also find higher quality sets on the GTN to buy from other players.

Several ways to get that.

1) GTN - that is the most expensive way

2) Security key vendor - if you don't have it I recommend getting the App. the Slave bikini set is really cheap off the Security Key vendor plus you get free Cartel Coins each month for using that.

3) Social Rank - pick up the set I think in Nar Shadaa

thanks a lot m8s this will help me masturbate to the video game once I can find the merchant

Getting social 2 now is really easy. Especially once you first hit fleet. Just use the looking for group for flashpoints and you will do the first one. Do that a few times (and if you use the social boost buff it can be done even faster).

user plz don't bully. I want a blue petite waifu and this is the only class in which she really makes sense!

so that's what Mako looks like in Armor. I am used to her in slave gear.

I am sorry.

I didn't realize it was for blue waifu reasons. I never interfere with another persons waifu / husbando

Have fun and tell any naysayers like me that this is your waifu and we will understand.

What are personal strongholds actually for?

And can you get a personal capital ship?

Warrior has the best waifus harem

Bounty Hunter is especially fun if you like playing more neutral then Light/Dark. Plus lots of fun on the story quest.

ERP

I don't think so but your guild can get one

Thank you, this answered my question on what flashpoints are integrated into the story.

Strongholds are great for creating a place to show off to your friends and impress people coming over for ERP.

The capital ship is guild only and IMHO not worth the massive cost.

Decorations with a view. You can also have all the utilities like GTN, personal/legacy cargo holds, mail, etc that you can get on fleet/ship, too.

The only real perk is unlimited teleports to them, which from there you have a taxi switch that allows you to go to the planet they're on or the fleet, so you can bypass ship travel charges and cooldowns on fleet passes.

Holy shit the cutscene before meeting Gesselle Organa in the sith warrior stoiry is one of the most badass of the game

I know. user once made a movie of that (he was wearing very obnoxious outfit) and it was awesome. Too bad my old computer died or I would show it. IF any user has it please share!

Most of the fun options for BH are dark, though.

YOUR OPINION IS ABOUT TO CHANGE. I'M HERE FOR INFORMATION ON JAESA WILLSAAM'S FAMILY.

Does LS Sith count?

>flipping an annoying Jedi over and shooting her in the head

CERTIFIED BADASS

Aside from the Shan brood, are there any famous Jedi that use double bladed light sabers?

Also which advance class for consular and inquisitor respective? I want to play one of each advanced class.

Why is the Empire so much better than Republic in pretty much every aspect?

>class storylines
>npcs (Marr, Malgus, Emperor, most of Imp. Intelligence, Jadus, Lana etc.)
>AESTHETICS
>voice acting
>planets

It's like the A team worked on Empire and B team worked on Republic.

Well, there's Darth Mau-
>Jedi
No.

I got you mate.

Really sad that Satele's Master in the "Return" Trailer didn't have more story. Dude was a badass. Weilding a double-blade and a single against two sith, it was not his time.

Is there any hope of a new SWGEmu clan/guild/gang/bandoffuckers happening or is everyone here completely done with SWGEmu even after droids and beast taming was implemented?

the Republic line takes a while to pick up... most of my characters are Imperials, but the one Republic char i have is almost unbearable to play

Thanks! That was awesome!

That would be cool if there was.

You're welcome.

Sort of like WoW.

Everything is "FOR THE HORDE" and "oh, we need to do something for alliance. shit. You work on that".

is bitraider still a thing?

the one and only time you'd have to hide any sort of Imperial connection (Balmorra) you can play off with "I'm being paid hecka dosh for this you fags, just let me play with you"

Only if you don't disable it

>name of file
>my sides

I now need to make an ebil edgy sith warrior.

So what spec should I use since they nerfed warriors?

if you're still around
I'm using mask 6 (pic related) on a merc and imagining that it's some kind of attachment that links in with the necessary parts of the brain to compensate for the lack of eyes and enhance for various different kinds of visual filters (target assist, thermal, xray, etc), that idea could work just as easily for a sniper

Because the Empire was made with a regular Joe mindset. These are people being people, this and that are cool, ambitions, hardships and emotions are more realistic, etc etc.

The Republic was made under a more utopian mindset. They adhere so heavily to their holier than thou ideals that it becomes unrealistic and sort of corners creative thought. Dark choices break character and come off as unnecessarily edgy, even as far as the Smuggler is concerned. They're so singularly set as the good guys that all relatability and depth goes out the window.

>the Empire was made with a regular Joe mindset
Korriban is a fucking open cast madhouse

>the Empire was made with a regular Joe mindset
Did you miss the entierty of fucking Korriban?

Haven't played TOR since roughly luanch and rogue one has me riled up for more star wars, is it worth a damn to come back and play?

>Empire
>regular Joe mindset
you fags and your ridiculous headcanons are the best

I guess for the Agent and Bounty Hunter this holds true at least.

I just ate $20 worth of burger king and I feel like I'm going to die.

LOL well come play the jedi councilor story and you will vomit that shit right up

explain without spoilers plz

I meant the feel of the overall story. Korriban is one little planet with muh sekret club. The Sith may pretend to run everything but ultimately they're about as important as the British royal family. The non-force users are the only ones actually keeping the Empire running. Outside of that little hierarchy that sounds like a vapid cult in a typical horror gore game, you actually deal with the rest of the world(galaxy) and interact with normal people.

The Jedi and Sith have always been extremists caught in their only little struggles. Honestly, how much would change in the power struggle if the two groups disappeared? When it's fleet against fleet, operative against operative and army against army contributing to the bulk of the war efforts?

If you're queued for something and then outlevel it, will you still be able to get in or is the queue bugged then?

the story is lame

very lame

It should be used by poison control to cause people to hurl

I'm pretty sure a lot would change if the Sith and Jedi were gone.

They are pretty much the only reason the two sides are fighting in the first place, I believe.

Thanks to their "Free Trial" of KotET i get a free level 65 what should i make?

I think the Jedi would just sit on their asses and contemplate the audacity of the stone if the Sith weren't there being total edgelords.

Although even with the Jedi fucking off to Tython the Republic is going around fucking with the Empire like in the Trooper story.

Doesn't the Empire only exist because of the Sith?

>tfw he will never be your master

if you use the booster for say Jedi Knight will it give you the heroic moment boost? or do you have to do the class story for that?

This.
I think that the only reason the Jedi exist is to control/pacify all force-sensitives so they don't end up like Sith.

He has a name mate

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kao_Cen_Darach

merry thiccmas everyone

They're two very different political ideologies, so I doubt they'd stop warring without Jedi/Sith and I doubt the feelings wouldn't exist without them, either.

Whether it's Palpatine or Space Hitler, I'm pretty sure the Empire would still exist and there would still be powerful, non-force sensitive men like Thrawn that believed in the ideals enough to wage that war.

Man, imagine they let Mara/Sents be able to weild a lightsaber and a dual bladded saber

I bet you fuck that wampa you fat slut.

Merry Chissmas.

TWO DOUBLESABERS

I have eleven characters.
Do I have to play the Fallen Empire and Eternal throne stories with all of them?

Another question, which class I should main if I'd like to get friends?

But doesn't the very idea of the empire spawn from the Sith wanting mundane servants? Humans would have no reason to break off from the Republic without them.