Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=754

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Some other server
Comfy (lol i forgot)

>it's a get #1 on all the bosses for 3 mission runs straight as a wiz3linker2 and effectively wasting my x4 tome with all the fucking shitty ass builds i have to deal with episode

Dead Thread

Dead Game

Let it die

just let it die nobody cares about this shit anymore

Hey I quit.

I think this game is boring and I also think this general is ass.

Today also marks the 1+ year anniversary for me with /tosg/.

I find Tree of Savior to be an utter disaster. It's a game that had so much it could've done right, but failed constantly. I gave it too many chances to get better too.

>Dead game
Servers are and have been emptying since June. Reasons are that the game has too many bugs, exploits, FPS problems etc. & a company that has too few people working on patches. Sad.

>Balance
There's just none.

>Boring
Saalus runs, every day. Dungeon rush, every day. Saalus bugging up, every day. Doing this with 5 or 6 characters. I hate this. I hate it so much. It's ball achingly boring.

>This general
Only a few interesting posters and they all quit already.

>Pay to win
It's the same thing as every other F2P game. You can exchange real money into in-game power, in PvP & PvE, both.

>Botting
Still is a big part. I would wager 10% to 20% of the all playerbase are bots. They are the only ones now playing at night. Players and gold sellers both now bot.

>Stream
Yes, I stream. I'll be going back to it too. I don't stream MMO's as I find them boring to watch.

>Discord Shitposter Conspiracy Nuts
That Fedimian transfer post pasta was me. I don't regret doing it at all either. Idc who it triggered. Here's a pic of me pre-transfer during much happier and optimistic times back in March or so. First month.

>CoffeeHouse
Fun guild. I think without them I would've quit already back in April. Only a few disgusting people in it, but rest were fantastic. Capyba was a cool guy. Just a terrible leader. He felt like a chill dude who forgot at times he was leading.

Anyway, goodbye. Well, I already stopped playing like 8 to 10 days ago. Couldn't post until now thanks to a b&. Deleted all my characters already. And game.

I won't be lurking.

This is my final post to /tosg/.

Also today is my birthday.

Take care cunts.

Tch. I'd complain about you fags, but thanks for bumping the thread.

Reminder: what's cute may never die.

u r not cutie pai

i aint readin all that shit

Just a doppelcuck quitting because his class got fixed

Ok, bye.

cute!

to bad that costume looks like trash ingame.

No one cares just fuck off quietly like every other normal none attention whoring user.
Your shitty blogposts won't be missed.
Not even giving a (you) because you obviously desperately want them.

>Only a few interesting posters and they all quit already.
Hahaha spot the e-celeb cock sucker

Marry christmas

Thick

Disgusting cowtits

I agree. The bow is too thick.

who the FUCK are you?

cute boy

no, that are obviously kepa or hanaming

r9 confirmed for January

>There hasn't been anything to do since 3 days after Ran8 was implemented. Some people got to job 15 within hours.
That's their problem. I don't instantly grind and blast through content in games, but even someone slow like me reached rank 9 already since they haven't updated anything in forever, nor added anything new to do for distractions.

Endgame is a myth though, if you don't like PvP or stupid dungeons, then move on.

so what are you guys going to fix with the soon 1 time only rank reset?

my dignity

All my builds are good so I have no idea what to use it on.

>someone actually took the time to make this retarded image based on a retarded thought they had
Sad!

All my builds are bad so I'll just let it expire.

I'm not gonna fix anything but I'll take an r8 I dont use anymore to make a build thats really annoying to level straight to r8

lmao Tigole is Jeff Kaplan, he's now the lead director of the Overwatch development team

crazy

don't actually know, I want to make a full con chrono but idk how to build it

It's either Cryo1Linker2Chrono3Sage or Cryo3Chrono3Sage

oh and this is why overwatch is a piece of shit.

Going to reroll into a slight variation of my original icbt2 build

In korea?

>Team Skull

>Team Skull

Good idea. Level up a good build quickly, and then reset it into some rainbow build Templar or something, and convince people it's a really good build to level later.

Fixed your image.

Got a problem, yo?

I could make a squire3 templar!

oh no please don't eat me AHHHHHHHHH HELP!

If swaaz cucks out and resets his squire I'll be the squire this general needs

>team skull

>remember a certain patch before GBL was added to kTOS
>remember checking the game files while the servers were still on maintenance
>remember listening to tos_Kevin_Ignited.mp3 for the first time
>remember the hype and the high hopes I had for the WoE-like experience I so much longed for
Guild Battles was disappointing but I still get a bit excited whenever I hear the BGM

>tfw you get eaten during TBL

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>he has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>he can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, his rank is low because it hasnt reset from when he used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time he cant even get into TBL matches because his rank wont reset. he que for 60 mins and not once do he get into a fight.
stop implying hes shit how about you 1vs1 him then? his rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging him based off of his squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
his headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so he cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again he literally get into NO matches at all. he'd have a ton more footage if he didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why he soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want him to do when these jackasses insist that he's shit but refuse to fight him 1vs1?

So how does Double Earn pay or whatever the name is works in Doppel?

I hope they implement an exact copy of WoE so that last nostalgia myth can die already under endless complaints of people casting hail and pole of agony on entrance points.

>I hope they implement an exact copy of WoE
>0.03 fps

Sounds like WoE to me.

The only reason people ever thought WoE was cool was because they were kids and the idea of a castle siege was cool, reality is you had no idea what was going on because you needed to have all effects turned off to do anything and it was just a clusterfuck of "cast spells on spawn point".

DUDE
CASTLESIEGE
LMAO

I'm going to fix your face you mouthy little shit

So go for Kabbashitter2 or Taoist. No reroll.

Kabba3

retard

>not liking sieges

retard please fuck off and die.

kabba 3 will allow you to run banks

Just started having fun, I figured English severs are on the verge of shutting down so I went to the Japanese severs, lag is no issue. Game is fun, I hope to slow gind my way to Miko.

Will save Kabba from being shit outside PvP?
Oy vey, the goyim know.

>gind my way to Miko

>English severs are on the verge of shutting down so I went to the Japanese severs
lmao do you even understand japanese

At least the severs will be up in 6 months.

>name not in japanese
Enjoy getting banned

RTRD

Once you know where to click and what items do, why the fuck the language would matter?

If he is like me, I made so many alts that I know every quest on my head by now.

>steam servers are down soon meme
ikr my newfriendo mate!

ppl said that 3 and 6 month ago and will also say it in another 6 month

>Celvant makes quit post
>This literal who starts blogging
really makes u think

I've plenty of english names, and I've played japanese nexon servers, they only ban chinks, or people that chat in english.

Well why don't you just fuck off to a Japanese imageboard then?

why is your bracelet red did you die already? lmao

true, almost all quests are easy in chink.
but market/items/stats/.. can be a pain in the ass.

It's pretty easy to get you banned by sending a ticket to Nexon's support saying you're a 外国人 who refuses to communicate. Hell you don't even need to be Japanese to send a ticket like that.
In fact, now that you have showed your name in the thread anyone who can write in proper Japanese could send such a ticket with some vague claims and get you banned.

Wow, should have posted a trigger warning lol. Didn't know this gen was soo sensitive.

>I have no fun playing this game, so I must ruin the fun other people are having with it

/tosg/ in a nutshell

fuck off retard

That guy is retarded don't listen to him. Nexon doesn't ban people unless they speak English/Chinese in chat or bot or use a Chinese IP.

only in shit hours. some ppl here are alright and nice, but as many generals.. its overrun by shitposting haters

Are you talking about yourself? You literally said you were not having fun, so you switched to jToS and now you're here bothering who are already having fun because you're fucking lonely and bitter.

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

they didnt even ban Lolipedophilepantsu when someone reported him for his pedophile char name. just a forced name change and a warning.
shit was so cash

that was korea, japan is stricter

is the 175 dungeon better than the 145 for xp?

tfw stuck in town unable to go out and quest because itll waste the tome

You get one every day and it only has 24 hours, why's it even matter? Go grind.

No, it's one of the worst.

Greetings what is left of all saviors!
I bring a present for all of you!

so i should just keep running 145 till i'm level 190 then?

also, do i still get the bonus group xp if i queue as a party?

OMG YES

and welcome back

theres plenty for everyone!
HAHAHA

remember hype while playing on ktos? It was fun

Huh, some of those recipes from 290 actually sell for more than talt.

I'm still having fun

>Game lacks a healing NPC in town
>No one casts heal in town if they see someone with low HP like in other MMORPGs.
What's up with this game?

I heal people if they're sitting down but if they're running around I tend to be unsure if they're in a duel or not. A lot of clerics in this game don't really have the healer mindset though since it's the best pvp tree.

pull out miko

You only get xp worth anything if you're within 20 levels of the dungeon, the 160-186 range you focus on doing quests and missions. It's the most frustrating level range in the game.

No pull out an Agni!