BMW M4 in winter?

Hey, I'm wanting to buy a BMW M4 shortly but I'm worried about it's survival in the winter. I live in Toronto so the Canadian winters here aren't that bad. I would have gotten the Audi RS5 but they stopped being made. Will the M4 survive through or is there a better car option to look at?

>Toronto winters

Kek, you'll be fine

Sometimes we can get to 5-15cm of snow though. Push comes to shove, don't want to get stuck going to work.

I've beached my G35 once in 5 years with dedicated snows. It was behind my old work place and there was a MASSIVE snow drift. I've also got a GT-spec lower frame brace doohickey that lessens my ground clearance.

Get dedicated snows and you'll be fine. LSD's help you out in the winter if you understand what their function is.

Also from Toronto. You'll be fine dude. Just get good winter tires and don't be an idiot.

Nice! So you know those random days where we get massive snowfalls out of nowhere. Not trying to be in that situation where I can't drive my car to work.

Is there a car around the same price as the M4 that would be better all year round?

Audi RS7

Avoid getting hit by others and you'll be fine.

People have been driving BMWs in the snow for ages, should not be any problems with real tires.

why do you want an m4?
>pigfat
>fake engine noise
>tiny windows

Nigger what

It's a German car, not Chinese

Cop that shit

i know you are trolling but
it is the lightest sports coupe in its class
and the windows are pretty big in comparison
rs7 costs twice as much as an m4
get the m4 but get good snow tyres

I'm not trolling. The m4 is a shit car. The m2 is acceptable though. If you want a luxurious coupe get an e class coupe.

How is M4 a shit car but the M2 is acceptable?

windows are huge compared to rivals

That may be true yes but the technology in the M4 is great

How's the apple?

///M died after the e46 M3* was produced.
*not counting SMG models

Buy a Mercedes those are the best German cars Leafbro

>don't want to get stuck going to work.
Why would you DD an M4... especially in a busy city like Toronto

You can prive pretty much any car in Toronto.
Just get some good rubber and be careful.

>The m4 is a shit car. The m2 is acceptable though.
wut. The M4 is a better performer all around than the M2.

>If you want a luxurious coupe get an e class coupe.
The M4 isn't a luxury coupe though. Have you ever sat in one? The build quality is one step above Ford.

Buy an M2 instead

>I'm wanting to buy a BMW M4

whatareyoudoing.jpg

the m4 is faster on longer tracks and on a straight line.
can't wait for the M4 engined M2 though

Plus the M4 looks better than the M2, it doesn't look like it's rear got bashed in or bum fucked

It's true

I drive a Mustang year round in Ottawa. You have nothing to worry about.

I agree
may as well get a porsche for the money the M4 commands. I would be more interested in the M2 anyway

Porsches are usually expensive and I know for a fact the coupes are shit during the winter. You won't see one driving in the middle of winter in Toronto. If you do that's a very rare instance.

>the m4 is faster on longer tracks and on a straight line.

If you're car needs long straights to achieve high speeds, then you never had a fast car to begin with.

The reason why the M4 is such a poor performer is because BMW purposely cucked the base M4 to make the GTS look better and seem more worth it. Unfortunately, this also brings the M4's performance back down to the M2's level.

>cucking yourself with road salts

wouldnt rust and salt protection and high maint. prevent that?

Clarkson says so.