Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/f/f5/Monkey_ally_161.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/7/74/Monkey_ally_128.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/df/Monkey_ally_75.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/c/cd/Monkey_ally_175.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/04/Monkey_ally_169.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/f/f6/Monkey_ally_188.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/25/Monkey_ally_211.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's also very ignored in favour of WE WUZ KANGS

this thread was late as shit. kys

So my game crashes before it even launches.

I've had this problem before, is there any way I can fix it without doing a fresh reinstall?

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

F

pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

>historical revisionists trying to claim Veeky Forums wasn't always racist and sexist

?

>neutral creeps are 2 kills ahead of both dire and radiant

lmao

ALL dotas are pure

except QoP but she's got a penis so she doesn't count

gustav is streaming lads

Pic related
If you dont have balloon try using condom instead

yeah and the earth is flat isn't it?

and they get nothing for those kills.

did they fix the fps issues?

are you too new to know the days of NIGGERTITS

show me the curve

Sure thing

where do I post bugs?

r****t

just comeback from a long hiatus (Since 2014 december) wtf is that spell vamp??
What major change I should know guys?

>get level 25 on QoP
>buy blademail
>LITERALLY unkillable
nice game dotards

Look. Our team had 3 cores and 1 support. I picked another core. Now in the previous patch I used to head to the jungle and get farmed. But now you can't jungle since the new changes. What do I do? Go dual lane with another core and steal his farm and leach his exp? Epic dotards truly epic.

Spell Amp
It's just damage amplification granted from items and certain abilities
But there is spell vamp on Octarine Core (25%)

Amp as in damage amplification based on your int

Reminder that the whole point of Dota 2 is to be a clunky, outdated mess. This is the entire reason for its existence. Fixing that is like drilling a hole in a spoon for better aerodynamics.

>now you can't jungle
lol

check this curve bithc *grabs dick*

we are league of the storm.
The riotzard employee(icefrog) is giving us the best of both worlds. We now have ability damage carries or whatever the fuck they call it in LoL and talent trees or whatever the fuck they call it in HotS

>spell amplication
that was the first step towards league of dota
now 7.00 has completed this new gameplay

The fact that arteezy has never won a major or ti makes him even more /ourguy/ and only r_dditors disagree

Do you get Hotd or MoM on Huskie now? Before, if you got Hotd and armlet earlier enough it was really hard to kill you off, now Hotd doesn't really have any use as just a 8hp Regen because it's totally obsolete next to a Vanguard.
But the negative armor from MoM is terrible for him.

then you just get morbid mask retard, have you tried thinking for yourself for a single second?

Things Monkey King has revealed:
>Slark was the fucktoy of Dark Reef
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/f/f5/Monkey_ally_161.mp3
>OD is gay
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/7/74/Monkey_ally_128.mp3
>DK (or maybe just the dragon he turns into) doesn't like being ridden
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/df/Monkey_ally_75.mp3
>Jugg and TA was a thing
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/c/cd/Monkey_ally_175.mp3
>There definitively are, or at least were, 4 Spirits
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/04/Monkey_ally_169.mp3
>Treant doesn't like people climbing him
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/f/f6/Monkey_ally_188.mp3
>WR is a psychopath
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/25/Monkey_ally_211.mp3

>I'm too shitty to lane and Valve punished me for it wah wah

jungling is objectively harder than laning

>tfw you realize the Spirit Bear is literally a tulpa made by Lone Druid

Because jungle cores are idiotic. Unless you're a engigma or something. I automatically report people who take melee carried immediately into jungle

>Playing against bots is harder than playing against Noone, sccc, RTZ etc.

What did the retard dumbfuck 3k faggot mean by this?

jungling is harder and better than bullying some teenager on the other side of the creep wave you insensitive fuck

Since when has constant aggression and every hero being played in multiple roles been a thing in league of legends? The last time I heard, games had 3 kills at 20 minutes and you could get banned for playing a hero outside of its designated lane.

>Repeat exact same motions every game
>Hard
You could literally be replaced by a script for the first 15 minutes.

REMINDER THAT THE PEEPMAN COMETH

I haven't laned in weeks and my conduct is green and behaviour score is over 9000. Apparently I haven't met facists like you that say everyone should lane. But this patch really killed jungle

>tension rises
Tier 5 aylmao
Lose lane win game ayy

you're wrong tho

because valve is forcing 5v5 aggression and nothing else. That's the same as riot forcing farming and nothing else

congrats.

>Bullying is bad
Laning
>You get farm
>You contest a lane to deny your opponent farm
>Winning the lane gives you even more farm than jungling
Jungling
>You get marginally more farm than a contested lane
>One of your lanes fails automatically because they're alone
>You complain about the enemy safelane carry getting out of control after the match

Stick to your schizo group therapy containment board

where else can I post this bug? I doubt they hear me on reddit

I counter gank the safelane whenever I can. So you can fok off mate

I would (albeit less enthusiastically) lane if there wasn't already a core in that lane. That core is taking all the last hits. What the fuck ay? Do I steal his last hits?

is every board you don't like a containment board?

Because it's inefficient. Especially for someone like a LC or Blood.
It puts another lane at a disadvantage, it doesn't farm as fast as lane, and it prevents you from getting kills, because you're not fighting.
It's a waste of time and resources.

But based tulpas shibboleth the buta out of /x/.

Any consensus on lvl 10 and 15?

dev.dota2.com

although i've never posted there so maybe its a graveyard?

>implying you don't talk about the new dota already
except for 3 kills in 20 min

Neither is forcing anything. Games are about aggression in dota right now because farming requires learning the new map. Nobody fights in league because of the fucked way that champions scale.

xp ms

>lanes fail automatically because they're alone
Teams like EG always win by outfarming and picking more cores than the enemy team. They don't lose the lategame because they outscale them. I try to follow those strats

lvl 10 basically always strength because you just want to be stronger and more durable in fights, level 15 damage because lc is fast as fuck anyway

but, they do it in league of legends...

Kappa

I'd say the str at 10. Helps farm items, and live through a duel with more HP.
15 is obvious.

Then don't pick a 4th core, retard. Ganking the safelane as a jungler is nearly impossible because any competent offlaner would never push out against a jungler that could be right behind the treeline.

I'd go for strength and move speed. If the strength nets you even one kill or keeps you away from one situation it was better, 30 damage is really trivial on LC while movespeed is hard to come by

For lvl 10, go for STR, since it gets you a bit more survivability in duels.
Lvl 15 needs the damage. You'll already be initiating with Blink anyway, or using Press The Attack in case you need to catch up

Best talents for NP?

EG's mid won't give up and start intentionally feeding because the early game didn't go his way

EG wins with more cores because they rely on outdrafting their opponent into weak lanes that can be handled solo. Unless you're doing the same it's not equitable.

Right side > Left side on all heroes, prove me wrong dotards

LC never needs damage if she's winning her duels.

I said counterganking. That's when the offlaner is diving.

You're not Sumail and RTZ. They also pick heroes strategically. They don't all pick heroes

I hate when people assume I hate changes that make it into league only because league does it.

I hate it because why change this game into league to attract other players when they could just go play league.

Why change my game to be another game

Ree, angry_pepe.avi, etc, etc.

Your offlane is also becoming a magnificent failure because there's nobody on his half of the map. The enemy carry is getting what is essentially uncontested freefarm greater than anyone on your team, including you.

By 15, a competent LC should have blink. I don't see why you'd need move speed.

>Valve nerfs jungle
>League of Legends patch
???

Why should I go leach my offlaners exp?
Do you even know what SOLO OFFLANE means?

>forcing a meta
>not League of Legends

It means you draft a hero that can contest the enemy carry's farm alone with little risk, at the cost of scaling more poorly due to their strong earlygame. Since your teammate picked a core it's unlikely he can do that.

>forcing a meta
>by making it viable to play many heroes in different ways

by core I meant offlane hero. I am glad we could sort out that misunderstanding

you don't need le talent trees for that
>>>/hotsg/

You VERY obviously don't understand dota.
If this is ranked captains where the team is being assembled with strategy in mind then that's one thing. But most of the time, offlane needs some kind of help, unless they're a hero specifically designed (drafted) to do better with solo experience.

Then pick a roamer if you're finding the jungle ususable. I don't understand what's so hard.

they pick shadow fiend, anti mage, and storm spirit

you can't play different heroes in the jungle anymore. They are forcing a meta by nerfing the jungle playstyle.

Most if not all strength heroes are designed to to do better with solo experience

You can't roam for a sub 10 minute midas

>Make decision that will impact your hero regardless of how farmed it gets
>Thus adding complexity to the game, as wrong decisions can be made
>League of Legends

>le talents allow more different ways
no they dont, they could probably do that if they werent generic as fuck with an almost clear talent path for most heroes.
Most heroes get talents that fix their main issue or enhance what they already do well and are therefore obvious choices you'll allways take.
The only time where you really decide is when its something generic like +armor or +magic res and you decide according to your enemies.

tl;dr talents are shit, they could make it interesting but don't

>Icefrog rejected Riot and Blizzard in favor of making his own game without interference of suits telling him what to do
>Valve promises to let him do what he wants
>fast forward to December, 2017, big suits take over and slowly turn the game into League of the Storm

Icefrog, I hope you're coping well. I would hate to be in your position, being betrayed like that.

Don't know what happened to Valve lately, they're slowly turning into EA. Gaben use to be based, but now he's showing his true colors. It was apparent after booting 2GD, but look at the state of all their other games. CSGO is dying, they killed TF2 by only responding to the community AFTER Overwatch was released and was successful. Like how do you defend ignoring your player base for 7 years for a competitive mode and only cave when a new game is on the market. I don't fucking understand

>Midas

Ok, nvm. This is just a troll

Wow, a 10 minute midas. I'm positive that will change the flow of the game more than pressuring every lane.

What the hell is your MMR? Like 2.6?

I would like to remind you that they replaced Attribute Bonus, which was a catch-all for when a hero had shitty abilities compensated by one or two that prevented the hero from getting buffed.

>you can't play different heroes in the jungle anymore.
This isn't LoL. Very few heroes are viable in the jungle and none of them are impacted by the changes.

They were all viable in the past and aren't now

>trying to make a game more profitable
>by copying games that are LESS popular
?????

So basically you're a 1k player and are mad that your games that aren't even real dota got screwed over.

League: 100 million playerbase
Dota: 13 million playerbase

Tell me again how League is less popular?

Does anyone whos around 4k wanna queue with me

no fuck off