/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General

Finally announced Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

the-archlich.tumblr.com/character_analysis
kongming.net/novel/sgz/xiahouba.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It looks like things could be more entertaining than usual, so I'm in.

>Open World Dynasty Warriors

Hype. They also said it's gonna be less button mash-y than usual, so here's hoping this proves to be a sound improvement.

Lingqi Best Girl

Lingqi a best

Yinping second best

ps4 only?

No platforms announced yet, but the game was announced by a Sony rep, so...

hopefully release on PC in the same time

I don't want to buy a PS4 for this and my vita probably won't handle it

I dunno, man, I played the PC port for DW8, and boy howdy are the controls weird as hell.

Might be better off just with the PS4.

I can get a controller, rather I have one

Oh, then you're golden.

I'm too inept to figure out how the hell to use a controller for computer games, myself.

I got an nvidia shield which came with an xbox controller made by nvidia, I just plugged it in and it worked

I used it for monster hunter online and realised PC controls were better

>picking any Shu girl to be best
>that girl not at least being based Yueying

I do not agree with your opinion, but I respect it and compliment your taste nonetheless.

Not very Benevolent to deny someone the only memento of their dead father they have.

You should blame Cao Cao then

Oh, I do. I just also blame Shu for being hypocritical about it.

Wu's fine though. They didn't do shit wrong (in this case, anyway)

Why is Lingqi so best anyway?

Reminder Jing Province belongs to SHU

Wu dogs go home

>Guan Yu dicksucker already trying to start shit
>not bi-winning

>Cute
>Cool
>Strong
>One of the more relateable characters
>Good voice work
>Superb fashion sense
>Took something shitty from 6 (Cross Pike) and made it not shit
>On Best Faction

The only negative I can think of is that she got so little time in the limelight, but with the confirmation that everyone's coming back for 9, That's surely gonna change.

Reminder the prize daughter got SHU'd

>Han Dang to the side

Poor sod, just wants Senpai to notice him.

>married to a hot piece of Southland ass
>too beta to ever stick it in

>only success ever is betraying shu allies

Jesus, that is a bigass meat bun.

It's been forever, will we be able to survive?

Will the oldfags like the Qiaofag come back?

>implying he never fucked Shangxiang

>shangxiang
>hot piece of south land ass

Pick one and only one

It's an established part of her lore. When she left for Chengdu she took a hundred elite guardswomen with her, of which Liu Bei was scared shitless.

Wait, then how did Liu Shan happen?

He wasn't shangxiang's son

Liu Shan was born before Liu Bei even met SSX, it's not her kid.

Different wife.

I don't think SSX and him ever had any kids.

Are you serious right now?

A- user....

>Liu Shan was born in 207, the son of Liu Bei and his concubine, Lady Gan. At the time, they lived in Xinye (in Jing), but they were forced to flee in 208 when the governor of Jing surrendered to Cao Cao and Liu Bei feared for his life. Liu Bei tried to flee to Jiangxia, but Cao Cao caught up to him at Chang Slope (Changban) with a small cavalry force. Liu Bei fled, abandoning his family, including Liu Shan.

Ah, ok then.

I'm not intimately familiar with ROTK.

Oh they did.

the-archlich.tumblr.com/character_analysis

Find your favorite dw character and read up on their historical counterpart. It's a good way to start learning about the three kingdoms.

Thanks, I'll do that.

Kill it

Once you become familiar, I recommend checking out the spotlight tab so that you can see people that we're based in real life but ignoroed in dynasty warriors.

You don't even have to know anything outside of any DW game to know it
>Zhao Yun protects the baby at the Changban
>Liu Bei marries SSX after the battle at Chibi
It's a simple sequence of events

How would Open world work with Dynasty Warriors?

a DW version of ROTK11?

I just assume that rather than having a cutscene take you from battle to battle, you have to manually travel and ward off random bandits to get places.

They did say that you could freely enter villages and such.

maybe an approach similar to sanadamaru?

>We are dead

People are still on the /v/ thread, most likely don't even know this thread is up.

we link it i guess?

What /v/ thread? I can't find shit.

Will Zhou Cang defy our expectations and be a good character or will he be another drone to shill Guan Yu?

He looks adventurous as fuck, and is already stated to be a more comedic character, so I anticipate a lot of TALLY HO FOR GREAT JUSTICE bullshit and the like.

And I will fucking love it.

) will be genocider than order games lol

He was a bandit so I don't see him being a moralfag, but I hope Koei makes him a good character since he's taking up a slot that could have gone to a historical figure.

LIAO HUA WHEN KOEI

Liao hua deserved it way more than Zhou Cang since Liao Hua Jiang Wei post zhuge missions

This, literally anything Zhou Cang can do Liao Hua can do better.

>In 219, Guan Yu attacked Fan but was defeated by Cao Ren and Xu Huang. While he was on campaign, Lü Meng secured the surrender of Gong’an and Jiangling, isolating Guan Yu. He took shelter at Mai and attempted to flee to Yi province, but his party was intercepted along the way. Guan Yu was executed and Liao Hua became a prisoner of war. He was sent to Jiangling, where he remained imprisoned for a little over a year. However, he always remained loyal to Liu Bei.

>In 221, Liao Hua managed to fake his own death in order to escape prison. Somehow, he also managed to meet up with his mother, and the two fled towards Yi province. They traveled night and day, hoping to reach safety. Fortune was with Liao Hua, because Liu Bei was at that very moment leading a campaign to retake Jing. Shortly after Wu Ban conquered Zigui and Liu Bei’s army arrived, Liao Hua also reached the city. Liu Bei was astounded by Liao Hua’s survival, resourcefulness, and loyalty, so he immediately named him Grand Administrator of Yidu.

Imagine renacting this in In dw9's open world.

>NEVER EVER

His potentials are much greater than the guan kids who are already playable

He's a staple in the northern campaigns

Well, we don't know who all else they added besides Zhou Cang, right?

We might just still get him.

Hey, the shouting black man in the /v/ thread was telling the truth, it really is back. How long do you guys figure until it's
>page 10
>three kingdoms screencap
again?

Also, I don't like open world games, so I'm kind of worried.

Koei said not to expect many new characters so who knows. They might think having both Liao Hua and Zhou Cang would be redundant.

>We will never have offiicers that aren't the kids of LiuBei/GuanYu/ZhangFei for the northern campaigns
>Liao Hua and Hu Ji never

Why even live?

guys what if i'm turning gay for sima yi

is this normal? what can i do to stop it?

Self-insert as his wife, then it's not gay.

>xiahouba, jiang wei and liao hua norther campaigns

its already 90% done since it can just reuse the maps for zhuge's campaign with the Jin officers instead of Wei

I just bought this and haven't played a RotTK game since X, anything I should know? Or is it pretty straightforward? How does it compare to Sphere of Influence?

Sphere of Influence seemed easier to grasp, but ROTK 13 is not bad. They will be released the power-up kit early next year to improve the RPG stuff and add other things.

Play the hero mode, its the tutorial.

Xiahou Ba being a Jin officer is the stupidest shit ever, dude really should have been a Shu guy.

Well, he's on Team Shu for 90% of his story mode appearances, so odds are he's just on Team Jin to pad out their roster.

Probably PS4 and PC. A t first I thought he was being coy about the platform due to a possible Switch release, but he stressed power and tech a lot. It's probably gonna be a Nioh kinda deal where they actually put some effort into the Pro features.

>A strong warrior with a dark face and a wiry beard, Zhou became caught up in the Yellow Turban Rebellion and joined the rebels. It was during this time that he first met Guan Yu, who impressed him with his courage and sense of honor. However, after the rebellion was crushed by Han Dynasty forces, Zhou became a renegade bandit. He inhabited Mount Woniu with another former Yellow Turban rebel, Pei Yuanshao, and became infamous as a warrior of great strength and skill. After encountering Guan Yu again on a mountain road, he swore his loyalty to the worthy general and was appointed to the rank of Guan Yu's weapon bearer. A skilled boatman, his talents were critical in helping achieve Guan Yu's water attack at the Battle of Fancheng. At Fancheng, he managed to capture Pang De during the flooding of the castle. He committed suicide after learning that Guan Yu and Guan Ping had been captured and executed by Sun Quan's forces.
Guan Yu shill then

Shill, dude. What are you even talking about?

There's still hope. I don't expect Zhou Cang to be the only new char.

Yeah, they already said that he's not the only new face, but I don't expect a boatload of newbies either.

My question is: Will Lu Bu have his own faction again? His was my favorite one in 8 Xtreme Legends.

>Sphere of Influence seemed easier to grasp
I may be in trouble, I was pretty shit at SoI on anything above normal.

Oh right, I completely forgot about that mode.

There are so many jin warriors koei could ass, it baffles me they picked a guy who's basically a shu officer.

>Chen Tai never (dude was considered to be on the same level as Guo Huai and Deng Ai)
>Shi Bao never (Sima Yi himself told the dude to chill because he was fucking too many women)

Etc

If we ever do get Shi Bao, I sincerely hope he has a phalic looking Mace Rod thing.

>be Liu Bei
>have a pedophile as a sworn brother
>be Sun Quan
>have a bandit run around killing servants
>be Cao Cao
>have officers who clean up their act and fight solely for his ambition
Literally. Wei has the best officers.
>ywn grow crops with Xu Zu and Dian Wei
>ywn talk strategy with Guo Jia
>ywn have girly talk with Zheni and Cai Wenji
>ywn have Zhang Liao help you realize your might.
>Wang Yi will never step on you
KILL ME

Did you mute it anytime Zhang Liao spoke?
God they better bring back Roger Craig Smith.

>>have a pedophile as a sworn brother
Who?

>Weifag

I think we can all agree that Wei is by far the worst faction, Zhang Liao is Lu Bu faction

>Wei is by far the worst faction
That's Shu though.

>ywn have girly talk with Zheni and Cai Wenji

You gay son?

He's a weifag so yeah

>Be cao cao
>have fetish for used good
>pursue one
>son and best general die because of my fetish

Lu Bu makes Liu Bei looks honorable.

>implying that user isnt Zhang He

>casuals not knowing that Zhang Fei raped a thirteen year old girl

>During one of these raids, Zhang Fei abducted a young girl. She was 13 or 14 at the time. He kidnapped her, brought her back to the camp, and decided to keep her. Later, he found out that she was Xiahou Yuan’s granddaughter, but he didn’t know that at the time. When he abducted her, she was just a child. This poor girl was forced to remain with Zhang Fei – and even marry him – for the rest of her life. He raped her repeatedly, forcing her to give birth to at least four children (Zhang Bao, Zhang Shao, and the two Empresses Zhang).

>I can’t stress this enough – this was NOT something that was okay in the Three Kingdoms. As bad as things could be for women in ancient China, this was NOT acceptable, to any degree. While sometimes women married as young as 13, that was actually VERY rare – and it wouldn’t make this any more acceptable.
Zhang Fei kidnapped and raped a child.

Did you take that off tumblr holy shit

Why do Shufags support pedophilia?
>be Guan Yu
>treat my men badly
>they go to Wu
>get executed by based Lu Meng
SAD.

>Be Liu Bei
>be gay for his brothers
>one dies in battle
>throw a hissy fit that loses you thousands of soldiers

>Be Sun Quan
>be irrelevant

Liu Bei is trash tier

>be Guan Yu
>do nothing of real merit
>have some guy write fanfiction of you hundreds of years later
>deified

Would you prefer if I gave you the passage straight from the SGZ?

kongming.net/novel/sgz/xiahouba.php

>Initially, in the fifth year of Jian’an [AD 200], at the time Xiahou Ba had a younger cousin who was only thirteen or fourteen years of age and lived in the same prefecture. After going out to gather firewood, she was taken by Zhang Fei. Zhang Fei knew she was from a good family and so he married her, and she bore a daughter who was later Liu Shan’s Empress (Empress Zhang).

And that's how Xingcai happened.

>be Zhang Fei
>get absolutely obliterated on wine
>lose respect of your men who betray you
>get killed

>be Sun Ce
>get blasted by some old fuck's taoist voodoo
>die of sniffles

>/eagg/ is tumblr feminist general

>be Sun Ce
>conquer more land than Liu Bei ever did
>dies a balla of unmatched awesomeitude

>facts are tumblr

Nigga it is an undeniable fact that Zhang Fei kidnapped and raped Lady Xiahou. Even Chen Shou who is a massive shufag cannot deny that fact.

>He thinks Cao Cao is any better

>Zhang Fei corrupted Xiahou Ba's cousin and Shu'd her
>Liu Bei corrupted Sun Shangxiang and Shu'd her

Is Shu the NTR faction?

wtf i love zhang fei now

Cao Cao never fucked a kid. Hell I dont think his officers were as bad as Shu.

>be sun ce
>stomp a bunch of literal whos
>can't capture anything with anyone remotely competent holding it

Lmao

>Can't beat Wei or any Cao
>capture one of them
>rape and mindbreak her

Name one thing that Cao Cao that is morally wrong.

>Cao Cao issued tax emptions when the people couldn't pay
>Cao Cao literally got rid of famine's single handidly
>Cao Cao played a part in defeating the Nazi's
>Shufags will call this man evil

b-but luo said c-cow cow is b-bad