youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI /ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FaZQoZf4OY
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51830
pastebin.com/7GEfSsMX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PHONE GAMES GENERAL
LET'S TALK ABOUT PHONE GAMES

PHONE GAMES

What weapon do I equip for Cerius?

Green magic doesn't really scale from anything, right? And her only offensive skill is a bio blaster. Might as well just throw a Rune Axe on her?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

You don't.
She sucks.

>Oh look, a bitch and a whiny brat to impale on my futa cock. Keep the dyke bike warm for me, Snow

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Tifa is here!

sorry user, only mobage talk allowed.

>phone

But I'm playing on my PC!

I just found out today that FF15 isn't available on PC. Why the fuck not?

He killed his dad........

The HERO has arrived! Snow is the true hero, not Vayne solidor.

lol PC is for spreadsheets not games

>Fuck bitches, I got hero shit to do

Because they want the japanese markets.

why do you think nobody here is actually talking about it.

There are zero people in this thread who own a PSwhatever. It's just cellphones and PC.

>leddit dataminer literally found the JSON file that says all this.

This isn't just shitposting... This is advanced shitposting

he killed Galuf

Anyone have an FFV torrent? I can not find one for the life of me.

He killed my goldfish!

Vayneposter! We have a new home for you!

Snow a shit.

?

>Enter arena match
>Fucking person with two Luneths and a Noctis
>Only rank 55

I unironically like Snow's theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2FaZQoZf4OY

>Can't find one of the most commonly downloaded SNES/GBA torrents on earth.
How did you even find Veeky Forums?

Just wait a year, it will be.

>He said, unable to provide the link

Fuck this fight.

>163018590
>redditor baits for spoonfeeding

What did the mods mean by this?

>being this incompetent to shipost

>Redditor projects anxieties that he browses reddit and Veeky Forums onto other people
Wow you can't link posts or find torrents huh.
Great elitist circlejerk you guys have here, it's 90% bitching about how aranea is the best waifu and how cindy is shit.

Basch is gay ^_^

>Making a general for one single player game in a series that has an established general
For what fucking purpose? /xivg/ makes sense because it's an active MMO, but XV?

>unironically
But it's a good theme, there's nothing ironic or unironic about it.

protip, when attempting to crosslink a post from another board, you should try shooting yourself you fat sack of shit

>Great elitist circlejerk you guys have here, it's 90% bitching about how aranea is the best waifu and how cindy is shit
Er, it's none of those things.
Not that guy, but GBA roms are seriously the easiest thing in the world to Google.

I'm not your mother I'm not going to spoon feed you.

been installed for many a posts senpai

Fucking gross, don't play that version.
No wonder you couldn't find a torrent, the PC version is hot garbage.

If posting the mobile version doesn't prove this guy is a troll, nothing will.

If I go to Crown City, I can still play after what happens there, right?

Aeris was already better than Tifa, you didn't have to try and change things.

Once you hit Altissia, all rest stops give you the ability to go back to ten years ago.

yes

This.

Aerith has canonically bigger Tifas than Tifa anyway.

It's better if I go then, right?

yeah maybe

Lmao did you think I'm gonna give that fat sack of shit shitposter a free (you)? Fuck off my man

How hard is it to TM farm without lapis refills?

Easy as fuck man.

It's just that it takes 37 days of NRG

Yeah, only was able to get through it earlier today finally. Interrupt attacks (for me: Dismissal R4, NC R2, Lightning's BSB Cmd 1) & a full breakdown RW (Moogle Dance) helped me out a lot. Would assume lacking native Shout or Wall would make this shit worse than it is.

Good luck, user. Hope you get mastery on first try.

>37 days

Fucking hell, with grinding events in the way it could take two months

>that string double choker

Fucking slut.

Grinding events never go away, user.
They never do.

There just isn't enough damn time to catch up and do all the trials and level units AND TM farm. Not to mention getting that sweet, sweet mission Lapis.

Yuffie > Aeristh > Tifa

Prove me wrong.

Where can I find this model swap mod?

The image is at least 11 years old, so fuck if I know.

Avg 10000 Battles of Earth Temple @ 288 Energy/Day to get 100% TMR = 34.72 days * 5 TMs

If you have multiples of the same unit, you can knock down the number of battles requires if you have them eat each other:

2 Units - 4750 Battles
3 Units - 3000 Battles
4 Units - 2125 Battles
5 Units - 1600 Battles

>you're the slam dunk

>/v/ actually like Iris
Shit taste dimension

People here like Iris too though. It's hard to get a handle on who's more popular, Aranea or Iris.

IRISFAGS BTFO

And japan continues to be the reigning kings of shit taste.

Guys how exactly do you build Ramza to maximize Shout?

FUCKING RIGGED

Instruments dude. But don't go over 200 MND, because that's the best place to be.
Otherwise you don't know when it ends.

Only do that for your RW. Build him like normal if he's in your party.

The damage boost is a fixed duration, but if you want to increase the haste duration you just need to stack MND on him as best you can. That's probably going to take unique Instruments to do on him, though, and is only really "important" for RW purposes. On your own team you can just have him recast whenever you have meter.

That's only because most nipponese find blonde hair blue eyes to be beautiful in their mostly black haired nation.

Thanks guys.

Aranea best girl

New Freshly Picked from the XI Team of BD5
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51830

The big notes:
>They showed off what Omen, the new battle content, is. In it you explore into Reisenjima facing off against Mobs with the goal to reach the end. I believe there's new music composed specifically for Omen if I'm hearing right
>The rewards include various gear that involve "DEX modifier applied to weapon skills, and it’s a completely brand-new stat." They also showed the stats for the +2 AF Armor.
>They are looking into allowing party members to see recast timers for other party members.
>They talked about the current events happening like the yearly Starlight Celebration and the new Magic Pot Mount
>They also announced a "Returner Support Campaign" that will run January 1st till the 31st. What that entails wasn't translated but it looks like players will get specific items. It is unknown if this will be a free login campaign or not. Details will be available later

Next Freshly Picked will be in Feb or March

That was completely necessary, and it was basically an assisted suicide anyways.

Snow is very far from being anywhere near as much of a noble Hero as the True Hero.

At least try to make your accusations make sense.

Just let FFXI die already. Its no longer what it used to be, and adding more armor to grind wont fix that.

He is still killed his dad.......................

don't bother
he isn't

But that wasn't wrong at all, in fact it was a very good action that was require to get rid of the Senate and to let the True Hero have the power that he needed.

Threadly reminder that Charles Manson did nothing wrong

He's the real True Hero

no

>murder is a very good action

Your is dad was not tomorrow kind of

I didn't have Shout or interrupts, so I used Carbuncle and MBlink instead.

That pic is the second time I killed him. The first time, I failed mastery because I forgot to activate the yellow barrier, so I had to fight him again.

Now I just need to finish the magic nightmares.
I'll probably wait until I have better mage stuff first.

As suggested, here's a pastebin that should cover everything needed to know about FFR barring endgame content because Zeromus is a pretty sizable wall for low man no white mage teams: pastebin.com/7GEfSsMX

Also if anyone is looking to /partywithme/ I'm around for whatever, even if you want to start of the beginning or something

Final fantasy fags in general have shit taste. You're all jerking off to a 20 year old emo scene guy and it's 2016

Back to your containment thread Persona-kun

Squalls 16 though.

I thought he was 17?

Shit man, this is optimum comfy.

Which FF would uou fug the mosy

I posted this in the XV general but I'm not sure if there's more talk about XV here or there.

Am I doing something wrong in Costlemark? I'm stuck and can't trigger any of the elevators in the cube puzzle's main room

>get the red giant room 3 times because I'm an asshole
>step on the teleporter to leave and restock potions and max HP
>come back
>can't access any elevators except the northeast one
>go down, do the puzzle correctly
>no other elevator is accessible
>redo the first one, and trigger the giants on purpose
>still no elevator
>reload save and retry
>close game and retry
>restart PS4 and retry
>nothing

Is it glitched and if it is, is there a way to fix it?

>do the tower dungeon in ff15 at around level 52
>Get to the bottom floor with the four moving block puzzles
>Finally finish the last corner full of red giants and nagas and eat up my items
>go back up
>can't go down main block near the center,instead takes me down the bottom right one again
>Have to fight nother horde of giants
>have to cheese it with overwhelm/bow combo because I'm low on items

After that I left to Altissia and gained 12 levels so it wasn't a complete waste, but how are you supposed to get the royal arm from there?

Damn, I suck so I've been only able to get him the one time. Glad its over either way. Started in mid-April this year, so still lacking with support & white mage shit. Having maxed out abilities only go so far.

The older magic nightmares (aside from Kaiser's RNG) may be a bit more manageable thanks to all the new stuff released.

Sheepsong will be pretty good for Ultima. I needed a bunch of dupe abilities for Evrae. Went the cheap Ninja Tyro & Dreamstage RW route for that 2nd white mage nightmare. Kaiser unfortunately, just had to wait & see what forms he rolled for that fight.

I see the "what version should I play" pastebin, but if I'm going in for the first time, do you recommend the 2d or 3d remake of IV?

yes

>This conversation
No user, it wasn't murder. Murder implies that the action was unjust, and it was far more of an assisted suicide than a killing regardless.

The PSP complete version