Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2392

CARD GAMES ON HOVERBOARDS Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (Feburary 25th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STrHZ5GEYQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to ____ this Rabbit

Best girl

>Release one pack with Main Deck Phantom Knight monsters
>Dedicate the rest to trap monsters with varying levels and weird summoning conditions

We're gonna bully your deck

Paleozoic Mythic Radiance Dragon

it's good

The OP is missing MACR's release date: January 14th 2017.
Anyways the January OCG format should be interesting with Magicians, Dinosaurs and True Kings as long as these decks don't get outclassed by all the stun going on.

How many Wyrmterfalls would you run in True Kings?
Universal searcher and draw power is nice but it's a pink card

youtube.com/watch?v=STrHZ5GEYQQ

Probably 2. It's reactive but helps set up your grave. 3 is too many.

Are Psy-Frames actually a good deck or a meme? Also, what happens if you were facing another player playing the deck with it?

3 probably since you have so many cards that do stuff on the opponent's turn.

>Are Psy-Frames actually a good deck or a meme?
They're just a meme, the only thing they do right is force shitters to rage quit since they lose if the opponent actually knows how the deck functions.
> Also, what happens if you were facing another player playing the deck with it?
Scoop and move on with your life. It's a waste of time to play that duel.

Overlay with

I wanna get double teamed by those two

Is there a deck more boring to play than Nurse Burn? It's literally solitaire of the highest order. It might be funny the first few times but after a while it gets stale real quick.

I want a fun deck where the "star" monster is female if anyone has any suggestions.

>Seattle regional head judge ruled you can double sleeve extra deck

Progress!

Lunalights

Am I playing Mermails wrong or something?
I can't do anything worthwhile without Prince or Megalo and if the opponent does shit to stop these cards like Solemn Warning or use disruption like ABC or Drancia I have to pass.

I don't believe you

What do you side against zoodiacs?

Found you ;)

He's telling the truth.

I'd show you but I changed all my sleeves before I left this morning so I'm rolling single. Maybe someone else can confirm later.

My nigga.

you nigger, had to rush out the door and my hair looks like shit

of your past twenty duels, how many have been decided by who goes first
9 here

20, I always go second because I play Fluffals.

Take a pic of the guy who took a pic of you ;)

>a black guy has been tripfagging here and avatarfagging as Yuri
I pictured him as a white dude but this really makes you think twice about your stereotypes.

>weeb RPing avatarfag online
>looks like a pretty cool guy IRL

Dissonance out the ass I swear.

What do you picture CuteGirl and getter as?

too ugly. I only liked Nurse Burn because Reficule is hot with the huge tits and bandage fetish.

What do you picture me as?

A faggot.

>too ugly
As expected of EVERY nurseburn player, you have shit taste.

wgaf bout cg
getter obv mex going by /m/ stereo

CuteGirl looks like boxxy
Getter looks like a random 20 somethings NEET.

It seems there has been an influx of Lunalight fans here. I am a-okay with this.
Nothing like a 3.5k double attacker that fucks shit up

as a yutofag i feel your pain

>dissing the fat cat legs
Stick to your recovering from 3rd degree burnsfu

Haha if he thinks he looks bad because he had to rush out, I look like total shit in comparison. Didn't even sleep last night. I also haven't posted here in years, but if anyone remembers me I'm BboySpiral

Hopefully this spreads. They can whine about the main deck as much as they want, but double sleeving the extra doesn't harm anything

Both are right.

CARD GAMES ON D-BOARDS

whoa nelly

>BboySpiral
Ayy what's good nigga

It's sad since I actually like the concept of Trap Monsters, but not when half of them require your opponent to attack to summon themselves and can't be revived with the non-monster trap cards or Break Sword.

Have you submitted a decklist?

does it even ask or check for confirmation on win

getter is a dirty mexican with shit taste

Not much man, quit yugioh for hearthstone and slowly making a name for myself.

How have things been here? Who still posts? Who are you? Does the ghost of neo still haunt from time to time?

Does anyone have a good APK file for Dev or YGOPro? Is there any version of YGO or Dev Pro on the Google Play/Android app store?

So I'm trying to make a Magicians/Zorc deck and I have no experience with the magicians at all. Is this OK or what would i have to change?

Your resident Madolche player, of course. I don't really know if anyone else you know is here. Neo pretty much quit forever to play Sm4sh

we are curently in the neo new era of dng
most of those u knew have been gone since new time purge
neoEra starting from shadow's not being respected anymore

ghost hasn't appeared even w/ ff2.0 turbo hd: zo(o)diacs

That's not a ruling respected by Konami itself, since Regionals aren't run by Konami themselves. Hell, I expect the HJ to get shit from Julia or the like soon afterwards. Though I wish I could, my $50 TGU sleeves are for locals use only atm.

>there are only three Warrior Performapals
Dig Duggerman it is then
Always kinda wanted to use Brave-Aizu so I'm hoping teching him is really legit

Hope Derp Dangitman works for you. Blave ayes seems like a useful hard counter for the zoodiac menace.

What are some good extra deck options for Darklords?

There are a few small things going on here that we're only "getting away with" because there aren't any konami reps around. HJ will only get shit if like 30+ players complain about this and other rules 95% of people don't even know are rules to Julia.

r8 box man

What deck is the definition of you only enjoying yourself with your opponent being there for show? To where, even if he/she beats you, it's because your deck just self-destructed and there's no satisfication or anything.

Metalfoes Yangzing

Cardians
Blaze Fenix FTK
Shapesnatch Morinphen beatdown

Exodia
Nurseburn

Any FTK deck

>He doesnt know

Are these worth that price? It's about 13 USD. All I really want in the set it Titanic Galaxy,maybe Beatrice, for my D/D/D deck

Sure.

Is that Ultimaya Tzolkin (from DOC special edition) actually worth the 18$ ygoprices say it is or is it only that price because just the one guy is selling it?

Do it.
Keep your fingers crossed that February is the banlist where everything gets hit.
That way, D/D/D can dominate like it was meant to.

You mean the emergency list... right?
We still getting a list next week, right? Or will Konami fuck us more than they fucked GX nostalgia?

>You mean the emergency list... right?
>We still getting a list next week, right?
Better sit down with a good book

>We still getting a list next week, right? Or will Konami fuck us more than they fucked GX nostalgia?
It's not even six months yet, January to March is the safest bet for a banlist.
Want to play a game of chicken with this CG set? Let's keep posting these images in sequence and the first one to get banned loses.

Reposting this because i'm too lazy to browse for something else.

>It's not even six months yet
Last banlist was 4 months before the current one.
And it's almost been 4 months since then, too.

Wish we could get more maindeck Supreme King Servants. But there's no more room and I doubt next set will have any Arc-V related cards.

Go +4 with this hand
Hint: 7 on field, 2 in hand, 2 face up in extra(Not counted in the +4)

Next banlist
ABC-Dragon Buster to 1
Union Hangar to 1
Kirin to 0
Toadally Awesome to 0
Omega to 1
Level Eater to 0
Would you be ok?

Irregular banlist schedule is another reason why the TCG is a piece of shit.

I know, I'm just saying that what he said about the HJ allowing it isn't a "ruling" like about a card effect people are unsure of, it's just him saying "this rule is fucking stupid and I don't care".

It's better than OCG with them ruining cards for no good reason with stupid erratas.

Why? They can't summon Zarc because Zarc can only be fusion summoned and cannot be special summoned in any other ways. It's like Tune Magician. If Zarc dies, you don't get to pendulum summon it back, the only pendulum extra deck they can call back is Nirvana High Paladin and who the fuck would run this fucking shit?

they'll hit baha first b4 toad
LE nah, let em have a chance

>Level Eater to 0
love this meme tee bee aitch

Why was this banned in the OCG again?
Wasn't Omega at 1 enough to kill the loop or was the Tempest Magician FTK topping in 2016 the last straw for this guy?

You've certainly been in that position of going second, your opponent spending ten minutes on his turn, field full, one backrow, one card in hand.

You think, "I got some good spells/traps to set shit up."

WABLARGGHHHH You have been Twin Twistered!

Can we fucking get this cancer shit to 0?

oaf and iris in scales, p tune
tune ss any level 4 (White wing because she's the most annoying to get a hold of otherwise)
Startime search astrograph
Iris pop self
iris search ages, astrograph ss add iris
ages on board, scale 2nd iris
oaf add iris from extra, field iris pop
ages search insight, iris add spacetime
insight place any high scale
set bottomless and spacetime
turn end: oaf and black fang in scales, astrograph and startime on field, set spacetime and bottomless, ages up, Hand is iris and yuki, iris and insight faceup in ED (r4 next turn)

>Limiting Buster dragon when you're also limiting Union Hangar
>Following OCG's stupidity by banning Kirin and Level eater
>Tretoad banned before Bahamut Shark
If we go by the fact that years ago when Laggia was the king of R4 degeneracy, they hit Rescue Rabbit instead of Laggia, its obvious they're hitting Bahamut since he is the ONLY card that can bring the battletoads in decks that can't even summon tretoad, and it would be a bigger hit on awesome heroes. Tretoad should still go to 1 though.

The only thing i agree with you is Omega to 1, but come on man, why not just limiting CWSD and Ultimaya too?

Because as it's been said a million times:

KONAMI. HATES. SYNCHROS.

The servant lets you instantly set the scale that lets you search for a fusion spell. The gates lets you summon extra deck monsters to help summon him. It would be interesting to see them expand them.

But Nirvana's relatively easy to bring out now.

>the memes get Twin Twister banned
>Tewart puts Bottomless to 3, Torrential to 3, Skilliest Drain to 3 and lets Qlis off the banlist
>yfw

All of the trips should post images of themselves.

>why not just limiting CWSD and Ultimaya too?
Yeah, why not limit the things that are only ever run at 1?
Really makes you think, does it not?

all of that would be more healthy than x3 Twin Twister.

I mean doesn't it fucking tell you something when everyone hates the card? It's so fucking busted it borders on sexual harassment when you're thinking of what to do and your opponent with his fatty field is ready to dispose of two spells/traps you have for free.

>being this salty over getting punished for setting backrow with no protection

Stunfags. Not even once.

>limiting level eater
I'm looking into building Dark Synchron nigga

your meme is fucking stupid and you should kill yourself

>set up a relatively weak board with just 1 Xyz and a beater, but set 3 just in case
>opponent opens up with Twin Twister
>yuseitheme.flac

So this guy isn't Yuya's ultimate boss,right? Then what's Yuya's fusion pendulum going to be to counter this borderline broken motherfucker?