2017 Buick LaCrosse

What do you think about this car?

HOLY SHIT IS THAT A BMW

its a car for hauling kids and groceries and driving to work and washing on saturdays while the neighbors cut the grass

who cares

I like it.

>buick
>fwd

>yfw driving your shitty rwd during the lightest of showers

Hyundai Genesis

kinda like it, better then stupid jap shit and cancer Hyundai genesis

It's made for Chinese market

this

i like it though

>"luxury"
>fwd
>2in ground clearance
WEW

nice opel.

>"Real people not actors"

It's okay, but I miss the old Buicks. The big comfy landbarges with spacious interiors, sofa-seating, long hoods, big trunks, and a plush ride.

I don't

>TFW a bunch of lexus and acura are FWD
>it's not a goddamn monster truck

you probably just hate buick.

Its an audi for people who dont give a crap about prestige and in the north American market the new one only come with the v6.
I wouldn't mind buying a used one and since only old people buy these the chink model is kinda rare since they all want the v6.
Also they need to make the avista personal luxury cars need to come back.
>most buick fans will never own a buick with at least 6 cylinders

>that shifter
How are you supposed to shift into neutral in case of emergency?

Fucking comfy mang, I love driving those things around at work when I don't have to be anywhere fast.

The LaCrosse is still like that. The regal and Verano are the ones with identity issues and are trying to be sporty.

>not sold as an Opel anywhere
>somehow an Opel
Nope.. You're retarded. If this were the Regal, you'd be correct, but it's the Lacrosse. Buick-only.

why is the new Commodore going to be based off of an Insignia instead of this?

aussies btfo

I drove a 2015 LaCrosse into my bay to change the oil on it. I almost fell asleep driving it in it was so boring.

nice looking interior

>washing on saturdays while the neighbors cut the grass
so who will cut your grass u lazy ass

>cancer Hyundai genesis
You obviously haven't experienced one in anyway.

At that price range, this car looks like a hella lot steal. I mean yes as said, it's for people who don't care about the prestige. I also saw a lot of reviews saying it's really comfortable too.

saw one parked out side costco this weekend. Was quite a striking automobile. Looked a bit like a jag xf.

just looks like a big american vauxhall

GM: go from Drive straight to Neutral by bypassing Park. If you break the transmission, you're in trouble.

citation pls, i want to read about this

Makes me think my 07 lacrosse is a tad out of date

310hp would be much juicier than the 200 I've got now

Looks real nice too
Except that shifter, what the fuck
And also where are the cupholders

>go from Drive straight to Neutral by bypassing Park
You can already go from drive to neutral without going to park on most automatics

I hate GM so much
>turn Buick, a car company with a history of performance models such as the Grand National into an old persons soft suspension car
>take Cadillac, a company known for their soft suspension land barges, and try to turn them into BMW killing performance cars
>kill Saturn just when it was becoming a platform for introducing undiluted Opels
>kill SAAB just to keep patent rights
>make an electric car as big as but uglier than a Corolla, then price it like a luxury car
>turn the C6's aesthetic lines into this current boy racer wannabe monstrosity

Oh and
>kill Pontiac just when it finally became a company selling big V8 engine RWD sports machines again

I want a wagon version for rear seat headroom.

On second thought, no I don't The front seat headroom will suck anyway. Look at that windshield rake. Fuck these 30 degree sloped windshields.

>And also where are the cupholders
americans...

Holy shit yes. How?

It's only a Opel/Vauxhall/Holden Insignia

You nigga, the car goes into park only if you press the 'P'. Otherwise you could go straight from D to N without any problem.

>If you break the transmission, you're in trouble.
Yes but only if you try to fuck it up otherwise you are fine if you do it the right way like I told above. Just invest some 5-10 mins in learning your new high-tech car's infotainment before doing any shit whatsoever. It'll be a muscle memory from the 5th day on wards.

Push forward to go backward.
Pull backwards to go forward.
And how many people remember the dogleg of reverse?

Ok. Sure Amurika.