/vn/ - Kira Kira Edition

Visual Novel General #1281

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.
Please be nice to each other.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Sorry.

Muu.

>Please be nice to each other.

;_;

Reminder that this daki alone as an added tier would fund the Dies kickstarter in less than 6 hours.

Don't remove the e-celeb shitposts comment, baka.

>tfw still waiting for a translation

Guys I'm literally shaking....What if the Dies Irae kickstarter fails?

Improbable.

We are talking about a greedy bunch, if their see that this KS will fail (what I don't think so) then they can suspend it and make a new one like FrontWings with Sharin no Kunin.

Dude, nice English.

I dont think it will fail. It will probably go to 100k, hit a slump until the last ~3 days and then when it gets on the soon ending kickstarters it will jump over the goal line.

That aside, it reaching anything beyond the main goal is pretty unrealistic.

Guys I'm literally shaking....What if the Dies Irae kickstarter succeeds?

We lose all of our reasons to learn Japanese.
Quite a dreadful scenario indeed.

With Conjueror "localization" I don't think so.

I'm actually kind of hoping it fails. That way they can just redo the fucking thing when the anime airs that way the stretch goals can actually be met. Hope they would redo the rewards as well.

Half a line missing here.

Sad that many people don't realize that we get better deals if a Kickstarter has failed once.

Does anyone know what they removed from the second Sharin no Kuni Kickstarter to lower the total cost?

Pedophiles BTFO

Even if they cancelled it they seem to be in a rush to release it, so I'd expect them to relaunch it by February at the latest. And they might only add a few token items or drop the goal some to make sure it succeeded that time. They can still add rewards with this campaign, so hoping it fails right now doesn't seem productive.

What the fuck is up with that account? Is it really Obama's brother?

It is.

Have you played Myth yet?

Let's turn /vn/ into a lolitopia!

And then she gets raped and Rance get cucked.

Aww yeah

This, Rance is such a fucking faggot holy shit

>loli will be banned soon
feels bad

that would be fucking hilarious

What is /vn/'s opinion on this?

/vn/ is already a lolitopia.

I like lolis.

>loli will be banned soon
Maybe in your country; feels bad...

I love this medium, but some part of me inside just wants to see it crash and burn.

Someone go ask MG on curiouscat whether they're planning to pick up any loliges

3 days.

She is a shit. Mizusu the best.

That's disgusting.

18+ MEIKYUU WHEN

Christmas week, we're all gonna be reading it together. Better be there or you'll miss out on maximum comfiness.

>we

"we" are going to be playing Rance VI though.

"we" are going ot read 11Eyes after Majikoi A-2

Not a VN
>unironically reading 11shit

At least is better than the remake of Himawari (and not than the original though).

How does Quof feel about 11eyes?

dude

english

lmao xd

Ask him? He probably has a askfm thing, now that he's among the elite of VN connoisseurs.

Better better than you grammar, dude.

What are you all reading, my dudes?

himawari

Majikoi A-2.

Your post.

A-2, probably followed by Quest Failed, the Rance Bundle, S;G 0 and hopefully by the time I'm done with all them, SukiSuki will have come out.

The girl who loved a loofah.

All right bros. Do we want Dies Irae to see kickstarter success? They are asking too much.

What's an åost?

I don't really like chuunishit so I don't really care all that much tbqh.

Rereading Cartagra and Kara no Shoujo. Like every year.

>Do we want Dies Irae to see kickstarter success?

Of course not.
They're an established company, they should take the risk of funding the localization project themselves but because most western VN fans are such cumguzzlers for kickstarter they don't have to..

But it has good waifus...that the kickstarter fucked up by not have virtually any merchandise of.

Tall lesbian in a catholic school solves riddles based on shit I never heard off.

if you are playing a plotge for the waifus you are doing it wrong

What would you do to this creature?

>plotge
I hate this meme.

>Rereading
People are actually doing this?

Why?

Why do VNs have to be played for something specific?
I always play them for everything they have to offer.

The tragic fate of an EOP. Instead of moving on the bigger and better things they are forced to reread. It's pretty depressing.

Nothing drastic...

t. low IQ moebuta

Some user posted about euphoria yesterday and it made me come back to read the two routes I hadn't done.

Flowers?

Well I usually reread/replay/rewatch all my favorite stuff about every 10 years or so.
So no VNs yet.

this thread

What is the Ace Combat of visual novels?

spoil me /vn/

Baldr Sky?

Ye.

Yuuri is the killer

I reread only few VNs. Cartagra and KnS is just comfy for winter.

I don't understand how one can run out of VNs to read, even if limited to only the ones translated to English. Surely you have other hobbies that take up your free time as well, right?

Darth Vader is Luke's Father.

Replaying a game with a twist or big reveal at the end will give you a different view of the events. Gahkthun would be interesting to reread through now that I know the ending.

Don't bait me fuckermother...
Now I need to read some lewd doujin of Umineko...

Fuck it.

>EOPs got Fata Morgana and Himawari
>but they both sold like shit so Another Episode and Aqua After are NEVER EVER
haha, lol!

Another Episode is confirmed and Aqua After has ugly art

Work on your troll skills, retard

t. low IQ moebuta

That doesn't compute because FW have made a remake only for the main game, not the fandisc.

Is Cartagra less stupid than Kara no Shoujo?

no. it has psychic powers n shiet

Which version of Fate/Stay Night should I pickup on Animebytes? The 2gb realta nua patch uploaded in 2010 or the recent one that's 7.61gb?

Which version of Steins;Gate is superior? The """upgraded graphics non-linear""" version or the 720p jast release?