>modding Korean cars

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MJO74O3nqHU
youtube.com/watch?v=JuMuZDjanBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>modding american "cars"

lmao

Aww, try again assmad nip fanboy, looks like that was the wrong answer.

What makes them "cars"?

lmao, amerifat triggered already
go watch some ads and shoot up a school, yankee retard

It makes more sense than modding Korean shitboxes

Korea makes cars?

>literally defending gook knockoffs

We would've said the same thing about Japanese cars in 1985.

..........is what all the gooks say.

b-but muh big ass engine that gets 7 mpg and runs 16s

chinkshit modders are the new golf modders.

Except Japanese cars are reliable and fun, korean cars are just dogshit, even in korea, the rich enthusiasts don't even bother modding or even driving hyundais or kias.

>T. assmad korean shitbox owner

I'm not even into American cars but I'd rather buy one than anything korean garbage and that's saying something.

"And all the sub 1 liter shitboxes in the world could not appease the cuck from the land of no showers. The end" please hop back in your peugot and skitter off back to the domain of 3 cylinder anemia-machines that I can assume you have a loose grasp on already. Also, school's closed today, buddy.

Jap cars were already good in 1985.

>this asshurt

classic burgercuck

>burgers are more cucked than yuropoors

Enjoy driving your 1L shitbox (to avoid displacement taxes) while arabs rape your wife

>europe is one country
>talking shit about mudslimes while his "country" is 40% niggers and elected a nigger president TWICE

Go back to your shack cleetus.

Lol at honorary shitskin can't imagine any living quarters besides a shack. Care for one more try eurotrash?

>20 minutes
>for this

Ameritard already braindead from all the advertising forced down his throat, lmao

Apparently I have to justify that I'm actually wrenching on one of my vehicles right now, something i dont expect you to know how to do, nor attempt. The thread takes a back seat to actual work. You'll learn some day, once you get out of grade 10.

ye olde Im too busy being an enthusiast cringelord post filled with ad hom

Sorry friend, just a regular guy with a regular life. You are not as big of a part of my day as you believe yourself to be. Watching you show your ass on here gave me a good chuckle, and for that, I wish you a muslim-free day.

he is unironicly racist

he thinks because a certain type of person MIGHT have made the car its automaticly no good

talk about a fucking stupid ass retard

Stop replying to this assclown, he has already outed himself as a butthurt korean shitbox driving shitskin, he's a loser by default.

>americuck gets btfo
>g-gotta go wrench on my POS 120hp ameritard v8

lmao

Hey is your 86 still for sale? Saw it on CL not long ago.

Koreans in Korea aren't even allowed to mod their cars under law, kek

because people can like what you don't like

found op's ride and trailer

He doesnt own a 500HP FWD car

youtu.be/MJO74O3nqHU

sour kimchi nigger detected.

>tfw wanting to drop that 3.8 into my sonata

Not using that money to build any other car.
>kys

>Not driving Korean cars

youtube.com/watch?v=JuMuZDjanBA

I wouldnt rice the shit out of one with a tacky body kit like in the picture. But i could see modifying a current gen Genesis Coupe and it being a fun drive. Things are fucking drift missles as it is because of their shit F/R weight ratio more powet can only make it more fun

Yes and no. It started snowing so I took the ad down, I don't want to test drive it when there's snow and salt everywhere.

>modding a fwd car

Most heavily modded Korean cars I've seen have been Hyundais driven by men aged 60+. Weird.

people cant modify their own cars because they just like it without enraging some autists on Veeky Forums

>badge cucks
Hyundai has made some fun and nice cars.
Chev, Toyota & BMW have all made some shit cars.

Don't be a badge cuck, it reveals that you know fuck all.