/nosg/ - nostalruse general

IDENTIFIED EDITION

set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

OFFICIAL DISCORD:

discord.gg/WPF7uMP

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. RELEASES TODAY!!! (We will be rolling here)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (No one will roll here.)

>What faction are we rolling?

Horde discord: discord.gg/WPF7uMP

Alliance discord: discord.gg/TvDzTmX

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11898454/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for pvp server.

salty cucks btfo

Femdead are cute!

How could we have been utterly BTFO by PVEcucks who can at least queue up to get in their server? We still have no info on when our server will be online.

Good taste

R E T A I L C U C K S - O N - S U I C I D E - W A T C H

CUTE CUTE CUUUUUTE!

there are literally 3 new /nosg/ threads, in which one do we shitpost?

This was shilled first.

this is the real thread

Is consecration still bugged regarding scaling?

nth for 6 wing mild sauce

what the fuck the verification email wont come

As the unchallenged King of /nosg/, I claim this thread as the one true thread.

It was in my junk mail. check there perhaps.

you have to use gmail, elysium so so shit the other email providers won't receive the email

Nope. They fixed it so paladins are shit now.

>Uptime: 4 hours 46 min 55 sec
>Access: GM only
WTF they are doing?

You arent me!

Any bugs you found yet?
>elevator in UC has no doors
nice server

>NEW server will be released which we will be playing on
>old server comes out today: We will be rolling here
>new server comes out in a month: No one will roll here.

What?

erping

That's a bummer, was the tipping point if i would level one, might do druid instead since they get easier after lvl 20 at least.

what is this?

why don't they just start the fresh start servers?

also, why is the pve server capped at 5k? didn't they do 3 stress tests? and they can't handle 5k people?

>everyone talking for weeks about how they hope they can't wait for the launch queue
>how its going to show them that the server is alive and will flourish
>12k launch queue
>lol vanilla cucks btfo game can't hold everyone at launch that means it's gonna die
Are retail fags just broken in the brain or are the just being paid enough to shill this shit

>american """cuisine"""

You'd never catch a European eating that garbage. Maybe a Canadian but they're basically burgers too.

As someone who just got here after having quit vanilla wow a back; what's going on? How many server are launching?`What's the difference?

This is starting to look more and more like a PlayTBC grade shitfest. Sad!

Corecraft...

lol nice coding

Its 6k now. They're betatesting it.

You're right we can't all eat that incredible quality europoor food

>5k player cap
>myself and many other players plan on logging in and staying logged in without actually playing just so we can chat with eachother

ehehehe

didn't they have 3 beta tests already?

>succubus(male)

OldPvP are having a mental breakdown

Some old serverfag got triggered that his server will die so he changed the OP.

What are y'all playing in the meantime?

Yea, but no tests for the database merge

Those were early access, pre alpha and alpha, don't you know anything about games?

i know that beta tests are before launch, not after launch.

Why are people so excited about this game 'launching' today when no one wants to play on the server that's opening today?

better than nothing

>alex stream right now
holyfuck the people are so nice to him and he's just like "uhh ur boring lol next" what a autistic cock sucker

A lot of us already have level 60 character we would like to play again until the fresh server comes.

Subnautica.

they are all noobs who obviously never went through the hell of wod launch
>literal two weeks of queues

They ran, didn't they?

anyone else or do i just suck, my internet seems to be working fine right now too on anything else

CRESTFALL /WW@/

help me out brothers

Sengoku Rance

Alex has literal fucking autism. He's a nice guy but when he's getting call ins he literally can't communicate

I hope someone is capping these alexensual call ins.

their shitty server can't handle even half of old nostalrius' pop

Daily reminder that the 45 minute Baron run is the most difficult quest to complete in the entire history of World of Warcraft.

This is a fact and it is not up for debate.

Why don't you read the op you dumb cunt?

Kronos

Nah. They're just scared to admit Old PvP is completely fucked. They're going to sleep on it, and spill the beans tomorrow.

Is Subnautica worth the $25?

I've been wanting to buy it forever but it just doesn't seem to have enough content to justify buying it. Have you had a chance to try playing it with a VR headset as well? If so, is it any good?

>mfw CF finally releases

>not trying to solo hogger as a warrior
ROFLMAO!

LOOK AT ME I'M KC! OMG LOOK AT ME I'M TINY LITTLE KC NOW!

Post more Maho or else...

why the fuck would they post the old shit servers full of old shit losers

why would i want to play on busted economy shit server

i was hype and now i have to wait a month that is fucking retarded release the new ones first you dumbass europoor faggot ass motherfuckin shits

YES IM MAD

Ok

10 mins of queue time left, we really out here boys

Also is my gear safe, heard about nigs running around naked, jewed out of items for good?

alex is such an obnoxious passive aggressive little shit regarding the callers, fuck

this is a shitpost but i agree

they should've gone with the fresh servers first so they'd be able to make sure the moving parts of the old servers still work

also get ready for Valkyrie team to just fuck this all up with SHIT HOSTING and MICROTRANSACTIONS

so what are you all ladies doing while waiting for shit to calm down

>someone calls in
>is super nice to Alex
>he's an absolute cunt to appease his viewers
I don't get it

What patch is this running
Tbc prepatch?

Before anyone asks what's going on in this gif, I'll say it. In soccer the players take breaks every 15-20 minutes to get their asses iced for how pissy they get when the refs don't call fouls on plays where they dive.

t. someone who played soccer in some indy league in england

Thinking about playing, is camping an issue? I can only imagine the amount of Rogue cunts im going to run into. I used to have a friend who would brag about chain sapping and camping. Not like I can't stomach getting ganked once every 30 mins or so.

>45 minute Baron run is the most difficult quest to complete in the entire history of World of Warcraft

>he never tried to do a BRD Ony queue run where everyone has to talk to the NPC at the same time or it glitches out and if someone realizes they're not getting credit they just drop group and fuck you over

FUN.
TIMES.

>he's a nice guy

no he's not

you clearly haven't see how mad he gets at people for the most trivial shit

The one true Maho, not some usurpers

yep, i cannot understand why
anyone would donate to him

who here /best friend of ff irl; total irrelevant goyim ig/ ?
El justo me shit upo

WHERE'S THE SERVER MANSLEY

>alex is such an obnoxious passive aggressive little shit regarding the callers, fuck
I turned it off after the first few callers, he's trying to do the Drunken Peasants shitting on everyone schtick, which doesn't even work for them anymore. It's really pathetic.

Autism.

guys, how do i pvp as combat rogue? got 60 on nostalrius but i absolutely suck at pvp as him

who /bridgecrew/ here

I don't get the joke. Sorry.

>why would I want to raidlog onyxia and mc for another year
>why would I want to wait over a year to raid AQ and over 2 years to actually get to naxx
really gets those neurons rolling

you have to be absolutely retarded to not pvp on a rogue

i know this was bait but i had to take it just to call you FUCKING RETARDED

>finally finish queue
>success!
>put into another 9k queue

"IF U CAME 2 A GURL WAT WULD U SAY." he's like a teenager when it comes to the opposite sex. I guess being a over compensating manlet after being a high school freak would do that to you. I honestly like the guy but those are huge flaws of his.

Empathy goes out the window when you do roids, just look at Arnold.

THE EVERSTORM COMES

The only people excited for fresh start are either newfags (aka streamer fan cancer) or casuals who didn't raid.
Nothing of value was lost.

arnold was nice though

alex just sperged out with the callers, cunt move

strawpoll.me/11898454/

help

>Nostalrius PvP
>Status: Offline
OOOOOOOHHHHHH