Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread -

Come back Jackal-chan.

Why should I care about red hot iron?

Where can I get D.O.D Arms green metal?

Easy-bake parries.

Trap rooms on 11f Nokejiri or 19f Chitose-Mei have gold chests. That's what google told me.

>tfw just maxing out easily thanks to based okusa

feels good msn

Was watching Man vs Game last nighy. Felt so bad watching him not believe in the power of mushrooms and the hot iron. He's gonna get destroyes past floor 20 and I can't throw hints because he hates backseating. C'est la vie, I guess.

do honeycombs have mushrooms?

This shit just happened to me.

Nope, hope they won't come until i beat or drop the game

What is with influx of garbage hunters attacking left and right? These niggers don't drop shit and take away my free weebswords

I got a lot of fighter slots and don't feel like paying, so I make a bunch of grade 1 all-rounders and send them at anybody on 20+ floors or osuka.

Can expeditions net you materials as well, not just gear/food? I'm wondering if it would even be possible to hunt people in kawabe for a chance at extra black metals.

I'm stuck climbing the fucking tower, how do I progress past floor 13? It looks like there's a boss in maka-tsutsumi but it's gated off, and every other gate is locked and I can't open them. where the fuck do I go when I can't go up?

Are you sending expeditions to okusa, senpai?

Sometimes you have to go down, to get further up.
I think I recall getting 1 material from an expedition, and it was a normal material drop from tubers. Floating metal I think? I might of gotten it mixed in with quest rewards though.
Yes.

none of the zones down allow me to go up either. there's gates everywhere and all I can go to are seyane, momohara, ukongaokoa and maka-tsutsumi and they're all gated past that.

Just looking at the map it looks like I went from Kamoto (13F elevator) up to Yamadai(16F) and then up from there to Usogaya(15F)
If you missed a mid-boss then you'll have red gated icons, you might need to backtrack to another floor with elevators and kill them senpai.

No he's right, you have to go down to go up. There's a boss if you noticed on floor 11, going up then down lets you fight him.

Do the stats for legs and chest armour pieces affect the damage you take or the damage you deal?

Go from Ukongaoka down to maka-tsutsumi via escalators. It'll put you into a boss fight and killing that boss will unlock most of the locked valves for you.

Sorry, Yamadai is 14F.
Also I reread what you said, Kill that boss at 11F Maka-Tsutsumi to unlock the gates to go higher. I got there by going around from Ukongaoka (12F Elevator) to Momohara(13F) to Seyane (12F) then go down from there to 11F Maka-Tsutsumi.

amount you take
head is the piece that affects how much you can deal or how much stamina, health etc you get

From what I found with my google-fu, +% is damage resistance on armor pieces. You'll want to balance them out between chest and legs or stack up against one type (If you suck against machetes or like bullet resistance.)

Head gear gives bonus stats, like trucker hat gives nice Vit boost for a little bit more defense if you need to go tanky.

>That jump in enemy damage and bulkiness after floor 20

What the fuck? It takes like 10 hits to kill something

How do pick what floor to send to?

Gotcha, so + is bad (more damage), - is good (less damage)?

It's a bit confusing at first glance.

I noticed this too, I found myself wanting to get Grade 4 fighters asap. Found out I had to fight another midboss before I unlocked them.
When you are choosing players, you can see the location they were last spotted, you'll typically get your rewards from that floor/room.

You guys have made sure to farm your snails, right?

From what I understand, + is better. Like +5% resistance to Slash and -5% resistance to blunt, so hammers and fists would hurt you more.

Nah theres a secret path to get grade 4 fighters right after floor 20

Got it. It was this but in reverse, thanks user

shit, how many rounds is that??? ive only gotten like 12 ish

>165/170

I wish I knew this.

>tfw using an express pass but too spooked to ever use the golden elevator

[Spics and Niggers need to hang from trees intensifies]

It only shows up once every few days. Last two times it's been open at the same time as Okusa's snail room. Not sure if it's still open now or if the floors changed already.

Worse that can happen is you freeze up in a glitch and be forced to close your game and die horribly on whatever floor your fighter was on and be forced to retrieve that hater or leave it to die

Otherwise, use it freely. I highly recommend you don't use it to go from one floor to another, only to and from the waiting room.

the floors have changed

You know the ps4 has a screenshot button, right?

Its easier to shitpost using the phone

Made my first 4 star character

worried laughter

Enjoy feeling a thousand times more powerful than you were at grade 3.
Black metal farming is a breeze now, even the most armored enemy dies in two hits.
Even 16F jin-die dies in 3-4 hits

When do you guys use express passes, just want to be sure im not wasting one for the wrong purpose

These 4 star haters are a bitch though, when i leave the base I guess I should armor up all the time now huh

>The Snail room is gone

God damn, I couldn't get on the game until a couple hours ago so didn't grab many

Goodbye snailbros, and thank you all for going to the floor so I didn't have to.

Where do I effectively farm for Cloak Shrooms?

I just found a trap room with a bunch of treasure boxes in it but spikes came up in front of it, is there some kind of trick? Floor 22

Just farm blueprints/materials that you need from 11-19 and hope you find one on the way. Out of the 50+ times I've been through floors 12-16 I've seen maybe 4 transparagus total.

Jin Die just spawned invisible, cannot be attack and is not attacking me
so, i'm locked in here with an invisible bitch who i can run into and push around, but cannot attack.

anyone have this before?
if you gun is invisible, dont go to jin-die

So I see people raiding devs, but I never looked into it.

How do you do that? How do you know which name is a dev?

Why are there two generals

Do you need to beat both bosses on F26 to move on? Also, which one is which?

Are you ready for the game to be unplayable next week because some dipshit at Grasshopper thought always online is a good idea?

Send out expeditions on the people who are in the area

What is this secret path??? I MUST HAVE IT

> 3 transparafungus
> two of the shrooms that slow down time
>two stingshrooms
> two rage shrooms
> two crushshrooms
> max 4-star fighter w the axe rage move
> STILL die to GOTO-9 without even getting him down half health

REEEEEE WHAT DID I DO WRONG

>dying to Gook-9

XD
> why reddit is always the best place to ask for any information over Veeky Forums

thats 23rd floor right? i just got there

>being this assmad that someone called you bad

If you actually die to GOTO-9 you're just shit, lad.

>oh damn, rhyming feels good

I bought 3 assault rifles and 1 cloak shroom then shot him to death. Used the cloak shroom in his danger phase where he rolls and leaps towards you. Rage move punches to stagger him when he tries to heal. I used G3 shooter or attacker.

>actually having a plebbit account

Fuck off there, then.

Any more MM art? I need more drugged-out stripper in my life.

So which character is voiced by Billy Dee Williams

I feel like assault rifles are strong as fuck; ever since I've gotten the blueprint and leveled a shooter I've been breezing through enemies

> overweening with your "esoteric" ded website

how many do you usually buy before going out? how many bullets they hold?

It's probably because this games melee weapons are all pretty ass for dealing with groups of guys

This game is ass in general.

>at the second boss
>finally find the last bomb
>15 seconds left
>fighter starts disarming
>screamer runs up behind
>hit him a few times with machete
>smack him off the ledge
>he actually doesn't fall off because he has one toe on the ledge but the rest of his body is off of it
>8 seconds left
>...
>BOOM

Fuck this game and its terribad gameplay.

How do you manage to take soo long to find the bombs?

The first time I found all 3 in 30 seconds but got caught in a corner then died

the second time I found the first 2 in like 20 seconds but the last one was in a really obscure part of that building to the left but I couldn't actually find it until the very last 15 seconds.

sounds unfortunate.
try this tip out on your next attempt
stop being shit

Does Lucky star actually get more luck than the other classes? I noticed their starting stat is the exact same as everyone else. Except Collector

My five star lucky star has like 74 luck while my five star striker has 34

guide says luck affects critical hits as well as coins. Does it also have an effect on drop rates for items and blueprints?

They just get a ton from leveling then?

Nobody knows for certain, but probably not

Yes

Ah yes, the typical defense force argument for anybody who mentions any bad aspect of some faggots favorite game, not matter how flawed it really is.

IS THERE A WAY TO GET TO 35F WITHOUT FIGHTING COEN YET

THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Playing through the game
>Internet shits the bed when I hit an escalator
>Now stuck with the game giving me error messages when trying to reload and telling asking me if I want to go back to the menu

There's a DOD Green in Nokejiri

Just beat him up

I would find that a lot easier to do with a 5*

I don't mind fighting EITHER U-10 OR COEN but fighting both makes me a sad panda

Does an attacker get as much STR and DEX as shooter and Striker?

They actually get ever so slightly less of each class's primary stat. For example, they get 145 of both STR and DEX whereas Strikers get 150 STR.

Woops, at grade 4 that is.

By the way, Shooters get 150ish DEX and like 104 STR, while still being comperable in other stats, so shooter > striker

I guess I should also mention that strikers only get around 54 DEX

2 generals???

dude i get it, you had two bad attempts at the boss. its fine. get your ass back out there and try it again.
do you always give up after 2 attempts at anything?

When you feel that using the plebelevator cost way too much.

>play game
>the meme skeleton draws you in
>entire premise reminds you of ancient arcade games like Renegade/Original Kunio Kun combined with the ruthlessness of Tower of Druaga and Castlevania if it was 1CC or done with a compentent modern dev
>keep playing passed Floor 20
>finally realize the game is called Let It Die because the grind isn't worth it
>literally grind floors which require grinded levels which require grinded floors, items, and characters
>it's better to not play the game, login, spend coins then resend units on expeditions rather than exploring.

Fuck you Suda51, you had me by the balls for a while but I caught on to you faggot!

But you don't need to 'fight' him, you just crouch and punish his recovery after baiting his attacks. I spent 20 min, every time he's do his double arm swing I poked once with saber, rolled to bait his attention one direction, then crouch walked sideways. Ezpz

Is it worth making the DIY armor set into tier 2? Because I want to make my Rouge Helmet and Special Force's Vest into tier 2.

Which of the 3 6F rooms has the Stamp Machine? Or is it placed randomly in one of them during each session. Also, are there set rooms that house the comicbook pages?

its almost like a fucking mobage for consoles

Yes, but don't take special force vest. Most of 11-20 are all cutting type attacks. Level up a machete to use into that area till you can make a sword.

it's easier to do a lot of things than to do the right thing. so what?