Are there any brands you can't help but be a fanboy of?

Are there any brands you can't help but be a fanboy of?

>tfw can't get off honda and mazda's dick even though they keep cucking me

When was the last time Yawnda had a sporty or fun car? 2009?

They do have bikes though. Then again, they hardly update them. At least the new Fireblade is looking nice.

I love GM products.

I hate GM as a company.

It's complicated.

nope

all companies are horrible

BMW and Honda idk i grew up with those cars and they really never let me down on the road

Tesla, I like the cars and think electric cars should become the popular thing. Phase out gas and have diesels and electrics.

Ford has been producing some nice vehicles lately as well as gm.

The only car company I think needs to get a fucking grip of themselves is Nissan. They have been producing shitty fucking cars like its going out if style

Ford, everyone in my family was "ferd guy" so I grew up with them. It's not like I hate other brands I just like Ford more. I own 2 GM cars too anyway

I love my chevy, it's easier to work on that you would imagine, there is a lot of stuff that just makes sense and isn't a pain in the balls to get to

but holy fuck do i hate the problems they have

Rolls Royce. I know they're saudi-cruisers but god do I love them.

Ford definitely.

>GM

>EVER

AHAHAHA

>The only car company I think needs to get a fucking grip of themselves is Nissan

Toyota really needs to have intervention over current their design language.

This has gone well beyond "ugly modern car design" territory.

>GM

LMFAO!!!!

Mercedes-Benz and Jaguar

This. t, former GM employee

>GM

ROTFLMAO

GMod lmao

was he stanced or something

LMFFFFAOOO!1!!! xDDDD

Ford's okay, my Ranger's took some neglect from the two previous owners before me yet it still lets up.

Now I'm having to replace the problems it has, it costed me 1800 for a reason so i cant really put any blame on others. but i've gained some wrenching competency from this experience

this, I love general motors cars but hey made so much stupid mistakes over the time even though cars are great, they just ruined their reputation and thats a big problem in muh badge fanboy times

Real windows, not actors

Chevy and BMW

>tfw no CBR600 anymore