>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon Adventure tri. part 4 "Loss" PV
dailymotion.com/video/x5599kt_digimon-adventure-tri-part-4-pv1_tv

>Digimon World: Next Order is coming to the west
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 10 (11's subs have been delayed)
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=877712

>Digimon World Next Order English Trailer
youtu.be/kfIMnZ77niQ

>Digimon World Next Order Pre-Order Bonuses and Release Date
gematsu.com/2016/11/digimon-world-next-order-launches-january-31-north-america

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzD5APJKHdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It feels good knowing Ofanimon will never happen.

Well that's this thread ruined in record time.

Anyone who chooses Ofanimon over Lilithmon is an idiot

Just jogress them and problem solved. Best of both worlds.

Well I suppose so.

What did they mean by this scene, why was it so long? Astra's took like a second in comparison.

Man, it is sad how the only moment activity peaked in the previous thread wasn't when appmon aired but when the falcor incident happen.

Their waifus were cucked user. It was a serious dramatic event.

Truly, such is the powers of waifus. Neither anime nor videogames can move user's heart, but the moment waifus are involved, a fire ignites in their souls.

That's not them.

Put the webm

I seriously butthurt about the falcor shit. I never liked Holydramon, not even as a kid and I was a huge furfag then.
Ophanimon have falldown mode, that shit is fucking cool, it could have made a very interesting plot point.

Holydramon good, you bad. Sleep now.
Besides human men are intended for human women so don't try to damage the order.

Eri -> Haru -> Ai -> Yuujin -> Haru

Falcor was never good. And for your information, digimon are just meant to mate with humans, manmons with women and womons with men and gay couples as well because why not.

Sorry user, human/digimon will never be anything more than a joke at the digimon's expense.

Hikari is too much of a self-sacrificing goody-two-shoes for anything like Falldown Mode to happen.

You are right, Lilithmon is a more fitting dark evolution because she's a incestuous slut who craves for Taichi's cock

IT JUST GETS BIGGER

She's a pokemon?

Meicrackmon - Alolan Forme
I eat mie-chan, its what I do.

Can't, lilithmon is ophanimon and ophanimon got the shaft.

Oh no someone is going to get cucked or maybe just maybe this will be the first time a m¡MC gets with the Main girl

Wait until Rei join the gang.

If for some retarded reason chaosdukemon and megidramon can be the same thing despite they don't look like at all, then falcor could be able to dark evolve into the completely different lilithmon as well.

Theres nothing we can do about it. She wants the D

What MC cucking anger /digi/ the most?

No MC has ever got cucked in Digimon. Thats just a meme made by the Dubfags

Daisuke losing Nat-chan.

Here´s what I DON´T LIKE about Appmon:

Overstilized characters: Haru, Eri and Astra are too much even for a franchise like Digimon. Rei it´s OK.

The lack of a insert song: It breaks a continuity

Too much intent to make a Yokai Watch ripoff: The took an entire episode to apprealize/summon an Appmon, previous Digimon seasons were focused on evolution and battles. It looks like they really are focused into selling overprized Appmon Chips. And the Appli Driver (IRL toy) solely function it´s to make noises and show some numbers with LCD lights and that´s it. Original V-Pets normally allow you to raise Digimon and and play, train, clean and fight with other V-Pets owners Digimon.

Appmon doesn´t "die" They return into chip forms. It takes away a lotsa drama and make the battles pointless.

3D/CGI for SuperForms: I don´t know sometimes it looks like 3D muppets into an anime show, it feels weird.

What I LIKE about Appmon:

Each Appmon has a personality, even enemy Appmon has a unique personality.

Creatures based on apps: The Idea is good but it´s being misleaded into Yokai Watch thing

The Digital world made into a net ocean.

BUMP

I like most of the CG. My only problem is that it would look better without that weird "digital" effect they put over it.

Has she punched her way into your heart yet, /digi/?

Yeah. I don't know why they did that.

No, and she never will. Odds are that she will never drop that annoying idol persona, so she will be annoying till the end.

Yes.

not when ophanimon's involved

Might as well be.

bump

2deep4me

The fang ruins everything.

Nah, it's Renamon - Alola Form.

He didn't deserve her.

There is no fang there.

best thiccmon we've had yet honestly

But Mastemon having a fang is canon.

I'd it? I don't remember seeing her with one.

Can we all agree that at least Takeru didn't get Goddramon?

>The lack of a insert song: It breaks a continuity
Holy fuck I didn't realise until you said that.

I initially had hopes she could be up there but at the moment... no.

>I didn't realise
user please, insert songs is what make Digimon the Digimon anime.

I just hadn't noticed there wasn't one until that post, that's all.

Yes, she has a fang.

>people thought she could dethrone Mimi
Once again they are proven wrong.

the fang make her more qt.

Shows not over yet.

Anything's better than mimi though

she is really popular now, but in Adventure 1, she was easily the least liked

Hell she barely won her fights. It's weird how she's so popular now.

>in Adventure 1, she was easily the least liked
Fucking Saban misunderstanding her character did that.

New Digimon story game when? I enjoyed Cyber Sleuth so much.

If I'm playing Cyber Sleuth on hard mode, will I be able to beat the game with Gankoomon and Bancholeo as my main two?

The Main Story? Probably, if you put someone with Pierce on as well Aside from one or two bosses its not that hard, Royal Knights/Demon Lords though? Less likely.

she's cute

that's it

everyone on the show is cute though

Mimi's innocence makes her even cuter than the rest.

Cutest one in the show.

2-3 years

I want to have a machinedramon in next order already.

I wanna see what he does in Loss and whether the other Dark Masters are back. I mean we´ve seen him and Metalseadramon what about the other two?

Really? I always found her personality to be amusing. It was only in the very first episodes when she was like a bratty spoiled princess and it would only resurface in the tonosama gekomon episode. The rest of the time she was pretty nice and fun

All he's gonna do is roar and fight the chosen and then biyomon will evolve and kill it.
Like imperialdramon.

I've enjoyed her all the way through.

The original tones her brattiness down a lot.

>Like imperialdramon
Anyone else still upset that no one gave a reaction to him or to the fact that they deleted their friend so nonchalantly?

Most likely. But I still hope, that they will finaly start to explain wtf is going on. I mean Dark Masters returning could tie in to Gennai being evil, what with Piedmon shoving that marble in his back. Would be nice to see throwbacks like that.

Tailmon sure has a shitton of ultimate forms.

I wish Ofanimon Core and Dukemon Core showed up in another game. They would have made good burst modes in DMO or EXE evolutions in Next Order.

I hope one day they make a Digimon art book. I'm tired of looking at all this tiny 320x320 art.

That's a new creature in the making.

Betsumon's Appmon equivalent?

You know it will never happen.

Kinda been wondering about how a Digimon hunger game simulator could play out, for shits and giggles.

I fucking wish.

Yo! That's rad! Got anymore?

Nice.

No, I just found this on Wikimon.

So this is the power of DigiXros

Damn. Hopefully we get more Appgatai like that in the show.

This has been on the box for the toy for months and nobody cared.

I don't think we've had an image like that of it though.

Shiki is living the life

bump

Now jogress!

that's hot

Jogress is extremely lewd, don't use the name of jogress casually. Jogress is for digimon what sex is for people

youtube.com/watch?v=lzD5APJKHdk

Still can't stop listening to this.

Please, it's not any lewder than what those app brats do on screen every episode.

And that's why appmons are known as the turbosluts of the digimon universe. The only thing hornier and sluttier than them are the Xros orgies. Rumors says that there was one time when the entire digital world got involved into an all night fuckfest of fusions.

Must have been some mad shit.