Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhqeNUFCyI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for fat hydras.

First for paladins

first for nostalrius

Is this even allowed/legal?

Do any professions even make a modicum of gold anymore? I've literally never had more than ~50-60k.

Our server still doesn't have a mythic 15 feat of strength on it, but I see some people are starting to attempt 15s on the leaderboards by outsourcing to other servers.

Do you only get the feat of strength if you have a majority party, or could someone scum it and clear through with another server group?

Yes, but expect it to get nerfed if people start posting goat farm groups in group finder, just like murloc farm groups got the triple dick combo.

I like Tauren females in the World of Warcraft

herb/alch make plenty of gold

10 alts at 100 without garrisons. How to make gold. None of em even have professions did it all during invasions.

Halp?

Summoning Vjera.

What uh, what's going on here that wouldn't be allowed? You're killing goats?

i dont get it

I've got a femtaur DK that was my main throughout Cata and MoP, but now she's dusty with expansion gap and I don't want to level through WoD to get to Legion.

Semi-afk farming/botting with bodyguards and pets

Is it just me, or does RiPiP dying again always seem inevitable? They die, they live, they die... and none of its members get to call that house a home. Hearts become broken and never mended. So I beseech the stragglers or those still in the guild holding on to a faint glimmer of hope, take your character anywhere else. As far as all outsiders are concerned, it's always dead before it starts, and from those in the guild that are never in the cliques, there are only a few players that are true members of that broken family.

As a representative of TGiSH, I welcome you with open arms. Every bully is an act of love. Every taunt a shy road to kindness. Like sticks, alone we are weak, but bundled together we form a mighty faggot. Come home, WoW man.

if u mog you're gear your a casual

Froo stop these comments

>He has a yell or emote bound to a spell
>His name is a lore figure's with a few accents or an X
>He plays human
>He has any accents in his name
>His transmog is another class' tier set

You can't make gold out of WoD garrisons anyway.

damn...

How does one get into these rumored "premades" for bgs?

>you are gear

>tfw already bored of nost
>tfw bored with retail til nighthold

Like how the fuck do these mmos manage to have so little content in them?

someone should post their character up on a pedestal for us so we can judge them for their sins

>everyone at blizz went on vacations
>we won't get any more important updates on the ptr since they're happy with the current state of it
>nighthold in 3 weeks
>which puts 7.1.5 2 weeks from now

because they're not made for dumbass neets who spends 24/7 in front of his PC playing MMOs

nighthold IS NOT being released as soon as 7.1.5 is

>he's surprised by this
this your first time playing blizzard games?
when was the last time blizzard backpedaled or made radical chances from one ptr build to another?

You are as dumb as your avatar

so 7.1.5 will be released in july/august? because they wont put a new patch while the new raid is happening

Farming for what?

>mfw u r rude

it will be a few weeks after the initial 7.1.5

>OH FUCK YEAH A LEG---
wait why I thought you fucking fixed this

arms warrior or ret pally retailbros?

lmao, and they literally just allowed pet kills to give credit
sometimes it feels like blizzard does shit without even knowing why they do shit

PM a GM and if they are nice you might get a legendary of your choice

lucky faggot, now you get to contact a GM and handpick your second legendary

Would you join them /wowg/?

they will release nighthold and wait 2 weeks so the good guilds can clear it and then roll 7.1.5

>Already bored of Nost.
>A game that's been played for its 12-year-old content over and over.
Yeah, no shit. You got meme'd on, ya dip.

>want to make a new character
>remember Outland

I guess $60 isn't that much

what did he mean by this?

No because it's obviously your stupid coy to make another failing /wowg/ "guild" which consist of people who don't even play the game, furry panda lovers and other degenerates.

>second
but I already have 2 legendarys both are BiS too except 1 is only useful for M+ and evil tree
already working on it. 24hour wait time guess I won't have it for Guarm tonight.

inb4 >choosing magnum oops. its really good in .5 and I can actually use it in havoc spec too.

Outland is a couple of hours if you're slow and have no heirlooms. An hour if you're loomed and want to get the fuck outta there ASAP.

Best tank dps 1-90? Want to carry myself with raf

I didnt even post what server they're on you fucking retard. Its just the first thing I saw in trade chat when i walked into my class hall today.

You've been here too long. Consider suicide.

Is this shit real? You get to 'pick' your "legendaries"? Oh wow I really hate Blizzard now even more

I've no idea. My pick was just a suggestion. I think they do it randomly. all you have to do is get 2 of the same legendary and wait 24hrs after your fucking progression raid ends its really good and I'm not disappointed I don't get to use a nonshit legendary tonight.

there is literally nothing wrong with Emerald Dream unless you're a carebear

I'm horny.

;)

You forgot to add you are 'gay' and want to have 'voice chat with someone'

i have to switch my Shaman to Horde but not sure on race

Not really a fan of any of them besides Gobbo, but I dunno how I feel about their Shaman lore and them more forcing the elements to do their bidding through bad deals and machinery.. Doesn't seem very fitting for an Earthen Ring shaman trying to save Azeroth

I guess the other not so ugly choice is Pandas, but they're furfag bait

guardian

are there any workarounds to appear offline on bnet?

Testosterone up and delete people who you don't want to see you online

I'm sorry hello how

But I don't want to voicechat

>"need?"
>"hey man u need that??"

Just be fast. Grab flying, grab as many quests as possible, queue for dungeons strictly for the quests, pull every mob possible since they do no damage in loom gear.

Has anyone here ever been shy at RP'ing and is now doing it normally? How'd you stop being shy?

I haven't leveled anything since the cataclysm is it really this easy

Just remember that everyone who roleplays has felt the same way when starting out. You do you and no one will really care. Just make sure you type properly.

>tov lfr
>the appearance set drops for me
>"you need that bro??"

Lol when I got that stupid Sephus Secret from HC EN one guy asked me to trade it

they are not tradable you stupid cunt

Anyone have some insight into 7.1.5?

Everyone on the forums make it sound like Huntards, Mages, and SPriests are going to be kill la killed after it drops.

And Rogues, Warriors too, uhhh actually I'm not sure what class isn't mad as fuck over it right now.

Trying to get the fel corrupted apexis shards for draenor flying, someone told me to do the fangrila arena to get 6 a day? When I got there some guy was up, I killed it and got three. When I went and got my own standards for the 1 and 2 shard dude, I killed them and didn't get any shards.

Do they drop them every time? Am I supposed to do them in order for all six? What did I mess up on?

Rares drop 1-2 shards each for your first kill of the day, there are several rares in fangrila. Best bet is to just fly around Tanaan with NPCScan up and knock them out.

mages and spriest will be fine

>Trying to get the fel corrupted apexis shards for draenor flying,
>just fly around Tanaan

>Rets being virtually untouched
youtube.com/watch?v=VhqeNUFCyI0

Can't wait for the good old "[spell] damage has been increased/drecreased by 30%" hotfixes 1 week after the raid releases.

Hunters are getting butfucked, it's true. Hopefully we're just freaking out about incomplete datamining and this isn't how it's actually going to turn out.

is it just me or is inscription a waste this expansion?

it seems like flushing gold down the toilet milling herbs to make glyphs when I could just sell them for more gold

Run around Tanaan then, my bad. It's littered with rares every 5 feet.

It really depends on how standoffish or welcoming the current room is

90% of the time its extremely clique-ish and people won't welcome anyone, even the people sitting by themselves just sit there and /sigh and if you try to talk to them they tell you to get lost or they start blabbing on and on about their backstory until you'd rather just logout than continue being in the same fucking room as them

>furfags the general

I don't think I've seen one panda/tauren player that isn't a furfag here

I get the rares only dropping a shard once per day, but in this case I was talking about Akrillo, Rendarr, and Eyepiercer, who are supposed to drop 1, 2, and 3 shards respectively.

My question was that I killed Eyepiercer and got 3 shards from him, but when I killed Akrillo and Rendarr, I didn't get anything. I was just wondering why I wouldn't get the 1 and 2 shards for the other dudes that I hadn't killed yet.

I don't see any furshit at the moment, are you using the filters in the op?

>On pally tank
>Queue in Premade Groups
>declined
>they took a DH instead

LOL i hope you fucks enjoy constant wipes

Is it wrong that I'm on an RP server not to RP, but I just like seeing people around in random places doing things?

It's fun actually seeing people in normally less populated areas, makes the game feel more alive.

Other cities besides SW/Orgrimmar feel like they have a population as well.

Makes the game feel more like an MMO with people everywhere instead of people idling in dalaran waiting to do dungeons

Farming Valarjar Soul Fragments. 200 to go. This is fucking great, I love the game. 1 fragment at time. 1 by one. I'm done in 4 hours or so.

This is why I have most of my higher level characters on ED.

You don't have to play on a degenerate realm to see the world alive.

>tfw I'm in moonguard for the same reason and also because it's one of the more populated servers with low latency for me

It was either this or proudmoore.

>female dwarf
why'd you do that

Froo make the bad comments STOP

>finally get a legendary on my Paladin
>it's this
Well...ok...

thats really good in the next patch get hype

am I in /cuckg/?

only played a couple of minutes, already got a brown bag, feels good man

what spec

Was busy questing. Yes, it's this fast now. There are so many levels now that they felt it necessary to help people rush to max level by making 1-90 quick as fuck, 90-100 was basically untouched but has been fast since the release of WoD.