youtu.be/-BJelfwyP08
youtu.be/tDVzEGTTkAw
youtu.be/Zox8Dt1W5PY
youtu.be/0KSsyQXuASs
youtu.be/mgmF3NIiytw
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ538H_KZCI
youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tfw Chrysler will never return to their roots building straight six RWD Sedans in Detroit with an emphasis on performance.
Kill me now

I think in the next 10 years they're going to die, but that will be one thing they pull off before they go. If not as a love letter, as something they can mark up and line pockets with.

I seriously don't know why they don't, either. Americans would buy that shit up like Big Macs.

They've already been dead.

Their imported from Detroit ad campaign really boosted sales.
Too bad they were built in Illinois.

>An entire congolmerate based off of selling Fiat and Chrysler products

What could possibly go wrong?

They're getting record revenue, record profit margins, Jeep sales went from 0.3 million in 2009 to 1.3 million this year and it's still just beginning to sell well in Europe, China and Latin America, and they're just getting started.

To be fair, 2009 was smack in the middle of the recession.

Well, Jeep will probably make it if Fiat leaves some of its long-running models intact, and doesn't force TOO many rebadged shitboxes into its lineup.

Unless the Pacifica becomes a hit (unlikely), Chrysler will probably get shit-canned first. Dodge will last a little longer, but they'll fold as CAFE begins to make it difficult for them to keep selling the V8 landboats they're currently known for. Their selection will get bogged down by Fiat rebadges that no one wants.

Depending on its sales long-term, RAM might survive, might die, or might get merged into the Jeep marque.

Eventually all the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealerships will become Fiat/Jeep and maybe RAM. Having a presence in the US is all Fiat wanted to begin with.

All I care about is that they make enough manual Giulias and Giulia four-leaf-clovers that I can buy a nice used one down the depreciation curve.

Oh the Scempio!

Nah, they make mountains of cash off Jeep and Dodge's SUVs/crossovers/trucks. They're doing fine.

>6 terrain modes
>450 horsepower
>510 lb-ft of torque
>all new 3.0 inch Fox Racing Shox
>surprisingly comfy on the road
>rally derived anti lag system
>capable of being 2WD/4WD/AWD
>500 lbs lighter than its predecessor
>fuel economy improved by 36% over last gen
>objectively the best production desert runner ever
>5% reduction in aerodynamic drag over the last gen
>all new 10 speed transmission with magnesium paddle shifters
>placed 3rd in the baja 1000 with only a roll cage and auxiliary light modifications
>high strength steel frame has additional welds and fortified shock mounts to endure more abuse

The line has been drawn.

Fiat BTFO.

>needs modes
>450 hp, weighs literally 3 tons, 6000 pounds
>all that stupid bullshit fucksticks will buy just to drive to the store and Tim Mcgraw concerts
lmao i can't even be jelly

Dog, who gives a shit about any of that. People are buying regular crewcabs with leather seats, not loaded-up pavement queens. The introduction of the new Raptor isn't gonna deplete the solid Ram and Jeep sales FCA has been enjoying for a while now.

>antilag on a road vehicle

Ford wants you to spend that money on new turbos

it weighs 5600 lbs. stay btfo, fiat shill

>still objectively the best desert runner ever
It uses an anti-lag system to keep the turbos spooled offroad.

Oh my bad, it's only Elephant-tier, not Whale-tier

Stay btfo Ford marketing team

>It uses an anti-lag system to keep the turbos spooled offroad.

>needs a system to pretend to be a supercharger
LMAO!!!!!!

>objectively the best production desert runner ever
lol?
youtu.be/zlogsVtI3CI
even a pajero(almost the same car it was in 90s and early 00s) would be a better more reliable choice

t. gm's marketing team

Except the Raptor can go 100 mph over sand. Stay mad

>t. gm's marketing team
>implying i don't hate GM.

Ford is the next worst thing though.
Toolbox LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

your precious little raptor uses meme turbos which are fucking atrocious to use in a desert
>except the raptor can go 100 mph over sand
and the 3 nip suvs can't?

youtu.be/-BJelfwyP08

whoops
youtu.be/tDVzEGTTkAw

>not a single ford vehicle on the chart
makes u think

>posts a video of it breaking offroad
>implying turbos are bad
Ford extensively tested the Raptor in 100+ degree weather to make sure it wouldn't overheat. This is Ford, not GM. Stay BTFO.
>damage control
stay mad
stay btfo

>posting modified corvette times
lol

Sweet, I'd love a Colorado. You can't beat an Isuzu truck.

of course it's going to break did you actually pay attention to what happened?
>he thinks turbos have problems with heat
tell me how i can tell that you've never actually been at something that remotely resembles a desert

youtu.be/Zox8Dt1W5PY
>a fucking toolbox

>please believe our ad
>no argument anymore
stay btfo

did i post anything pro-gm?
literally retarded

youtu.be/0KSsyQXuASs

>literally illiterate
stay mad

raptor>anything else

>10 best selling suvs in aus
>10/10 are japanese

>10 best selling suvs in mena
>8/10 are japanese
raptors are fragile as fuck and are glorified mall crawlers
stay the fuck down ford baby

>f-fucking weaboos
3/4 cars i've bought with my own money were german

Raptors are fragile. Completely wrong.

>stay btfo
stay btfo

go join in being btfo

whatever nerd
enjoy the bus lmao

How about you join my dick 2bh.
btfo etc.

not an argument
anytime u want, daddy

>Taking a Raptor off-road

That's like asking for trouble lol

>Posted from an iPhone

Leave, underage.

>not the new raptor
>not a desert
opinion discarded

>anytime u want, daddy
bae

try again fag

youtu.be/mgmF3NIiytw
more naturally aspirated desert hooning

>killed AMC
>gave us the Neon
>gave us the PT Cruiser
>ruined the Wrangler

Fuck em. They deserve to die.

>>killed AMC
AMC was never going to last.

Could have at least had a couple extra years of Eagles.

This is the most likely scenario. I can easily see the Ram brand being folded into the Jeep brand, at least internationally, so they can more easily market pickups globally where the Jeep name is far more recognized. Pickups are just barely starting to catch on in China so that might be the catalyst that pushes it.

I think Chrysler will die off or become a low volume hybrid only brand. The new 300 is going to be Pacifica based and have a hybrid option. I think Dodge will survive after going through a rough transition this decade. The Challenger, Charger and Durango are still big sellers. The new variants are going to be based on the new Giulia, Ghibli and Stelvio respectively so that means awesome handling which should get them a lot of attention and I4 / turbo V6 options which will help them with CAFE.

>killed the Dart just to bring the fucking Neon back as the EXACT SAME FUCKING CAR

As long as they keep stuffing Cummins engines and solid front axles under one ton trucks and selling them for $60,000+ they will always stay afloat

FCA didn't do any of those things.

>killed AMC: the original Chrysler Corporation
>Gave us the Neon: Also Chrysler Corp.
>Gave us the PT Cruiser: DaimlerChrysler
>ruined the Wrangler: How much worse can it be?

I'm talking about Chrysler, you knob. They deserved to get eaten by Fiat.

You're an idiot. See FCA is on an upswing right now. They're doubling down on the Crossover/SUV/Truck market while it's booming so they can fund R&D for shit like the hybrid Pacifica and the fore-promised all electric concept.

Chrysler isn't run by morons. They can see the change in the wind, but they have to work with what they have in the short term. Even if another oil crisis happens, it won't be for years and it won't have that big of an impact on modern FCA.

They are developing tech to overcome these eventualities and you'd be a moron to think they won't have them ready in time to survive another economic downturn.

It's why the Pacifica is here. It's why they're fighting so hard to make the Compass, Journey, Renegade, and Neon successful. It's why they're developing and improving on their I4s and V6s with every model year.

Moreover, you're an idiot if you think fleet sales aren't going to keep FCA afloat at the bare minimum. The Charger and Rams will continue to sell at an insane rate for commercial use because they crush the competition.

As a long time Mopar fanboy, I'm not particularly happy with their methods or the direction they're heading, but I'm not the least bit worried about their mortality. Even if shit goes way south, the US Government can and will bail them out again. There's too much at stake to just let it die.

Weren't they recently investigated by the Feds for bullshitting their sales figures?

Chrysler isn't quite run by morons, but Fiat is. Chrysler and Dodge aren't beyond saving at present, but I fully expect their corporate parent to steer them wrong at every turn.

Honestly, they'll try their damndest to ruin Jeep, too, but that brand is stronger and has a more stable model lineup that Fiat won't fuck with as much.

There won't be another bailout because FCA isn't American anymore, and FCA as a whole won't be in any real danger- they'll just discontinue the Chrysler and Dodge marques when they start to flounder, replacing the models with Fiat/Alfa equivalents.

What if Ford bought Jeep from Fiat?

No telling, as there'd need to be huge changes in the auto market for that to become a possibility.

As it stands, Jeep is too profitable for anyone to let go, so they won't be changing hands unless there's a merger/buyout of FCA. Not likely.

>dat rock bottom quality and reliability

Yeah.. Eventually will die, the only thing that was made someone right under Fiat was the Jeep lineup, but those have some models that can be sold for eons without much changes, but when Dodge models start getting old I guess they will do what they have been doing ... Rebadge a shitty FIAT ..

Is the Tipo sold in America?

Of course. Fiat and Chrysler Automobiles, it would be a miracle if they weren't fucked

the PT Cruiser is actually a good car for Chrysler standards though. if anything the Chrysler era killed Mercedes' reliability (first M class built in the US).

they aren't fucked, they're fucking literally every other brand out there

not really

even though a good chunk of their cars do fail in their respective classes, they do have many vehicles that will surely keep them afloat like the 124, giulia qv, ghibli, hellcat, scat pack, and renegade

Making money off of nostalgia can only go for so long.
Glad the boomers and idiots are dying off. FCA cars are sub par at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ538H_KZCI

Doubt it

Over the past year, at least here in Kentucky Fiats have spread like a plague

they are fucking everywhere

Noticing a fuckton more jeeps as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ

I'm not sure the hilux has ever passed and everyone loves that thing

>Detoilet
why bother?

The next generation Dodges will be based on the Giorgio platform of the new Alfas.
No, but they already sell all the Tipos the turkish plant can make.

Who gives a flying fuck when they build a V6 that decimates any inline six that came before it.
Yep, even that try hard "hemi" wannabe Aussies cry about.

Curse of the Jeep kills everyone eventually, but never dies. And always does alright.

>took them 7 years to sell a normal amount of jeeps in one year

trump is going to bail them out again just you wait and see....

The record global Jeep sales before FCA was 675,494 in 1999. They're going to easily top 1.5 million next year.

Also Wrangler pickup soon. That will sell like hotcakes at a firesale.

>6000 pounds
yep that's a truck

>ford raptor
>off-road
all for ord raptors are mall crawlers from the factory

They should have named he dart the neon to begin with.

Dart is a much better name.

That's Chrysler for you. Always shilling their own shit in an endless loop of shit. The worst part is people buy their shit.

>Who gives a flying fuck when they build a V6 that decimates any inline six that came before it.
Their V6 replaced a low compression, OHV, underbreathing straight six. If Chrysler tried, they could make a better I6.

>Yep, even that try hard "hemi" wannabe Aussies cry about.
It has hemispherical combustion chambers therefore it's a Hemi.
Not like that tryhard wedgehead they branded a Hemi that they put in their modern vehicles.

It's a whole city full of skilled, experienced auto workers and it sits right above Canada for cheap parts.

>PT Cruiser is actually a good car
It's literally a Dodge Neon with a heavier body.