youtu.be/JwMKRevYa_M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh_8zMVlNVM&list=PL933202463D47A1C2&index=31
speedhunters.com/2014/08/the-big-red-hobaugh-corvette/
youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's ruined.

Rip in peperonis Paul

i am so glad paul walker died so he didnt have to star in these stupid fucking movies

This was my shit when I was a young lad.

Now in the future when I tell my kids about F&F they're going to see the highest quality available on some pirating site and they'll see this shit and they'll think I am weird.

What the fuck happened after Tokyo Drift guys :(

>That vette
nice. it looks better IRL than it does in any picture or video

They stopped giving a damn about cars

Well that was a funny satirical parody, but the production value seems oddly high-

Fuck.

On the bright side, now that I have watched F&F1 again, I have to say that nothing of value was lost with the movies turning into what it is now.

8 year old me thought F&F was cool. It's really not.

holy shit thats new level retarded

Good that it's not until April, should be warm enough then for an Veeky Forums ricer meet.

my fucking DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I nutted when I saw it. It was shown before the big muscle episode even aired or cuckhunters even new it existed

they just keep getting more and more retarded

even the cars are lame

whats the source on it again?
I remmeber it from Drive too
Found it

MUH FUCKING DICK

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh_8zMVlNVM&list=PL933202463D47A1C2&index=31

Whatever happened to big muscle?

Specs: speedhunters.com/2014/08/the-big-red-hobaugh-corvette/

they went to drive+, and they lost a lot of money, so musto started his own company.

I met him a few times, he's a super cool dude

Oh cool ausfag so im kinda disconnected from the yank car culture but i absolutely LOVE the autocross/touge machines

Musto works for motor trend now. Has his own show called House of Muscle on MTOD.

its ricer muscle aka pro touring

aussies dont really build musclecars to turn we're still stuck in boomer drag races and rolling start horseshit.

Thank god i live in the twisties

so are we for the most part

pro touring is a fad

That's not true. Most faggots build drag cars but there are people out there that have XY falcons that can out perform a brand new commo/ford (which isn't hard)

>protouring is a fad

Old car with great handling and peformance
>fad

old car with nigger wheels and gaudy styling

yup

Sure, that's gay. I do like hte concept of an old car with new handling. Not with disgusting dub rims and shitty paintjobs.

neat.

that one has a massive 5something hundred cubic inch engine, and has tons of handling bits. it's pretty neat.

some people like chrome, and it is easier to find better tires for big wheels. no one makes a good wide high performance 16" tire

Who cares, all the stance Mexican shitskins will be on the other side of the wall before this comes out so they'll never see it

which is why I said its muscle rice

this is one of those things is seldom done right and almost always looks gaudy as fuck

its just like pro street during the 70s-90s

tarting up muscle cars to look tacky af

gonna get drunk af and enjoy the hell out of this high budget garbage

What's this steamy load of bullshit supposed to be? The cringy "OMG FAMILY" meme, a fucking submarine, yet another "We gotta save the world from terrorism" plot.

Absoulte goyim tier.

No movie in the franchise will ever be as good as Tokyo Dorifto.

>youngfags hating on oldfags for doing EXACTLY what they do to 'JAYDEEMMM' imports
Oh fuck me the irony

muscle cars can handle, anyone that disagrees is fucking ignorant
i agree about the cosmetic only muscle rice is absolutely retarded.

Funny thing is though they still handle quite good with big sticky tyres and minimal suspention work.

Holy fuck i mean we literally based a racing series around it.

After 2002 it really became kinda shit because of the bigger, heavier usdm chassis in the commodore and Ford's fuckup with the Falcons weight

nope its shitty rice on imports to

pro touring is like geriatrics watched FnF and was like

"LOOK AT ME KIDS IM COOL TOO"

>Funny thing is though they still handle quite good with big sticky tyres and minimal suspention work.

so does every car in existence

>"LOOK AT ME KIDS IM COOL TOO"
But they where literally doing it 40 years ago

no

people werent running out and putting BRMs and Libres on their Camaros and pretending to be VWs and Datsuns

protouring rips straight from the 90s import scene of giant wheels and gaudy styling

I see that vette and I remember the one my dad has sitting in his garage. I want to buy it off of him and turn it into a track car.

Or at least get it running, it hasn't run in years.

I mean look at this shit

>retarded aero
>giant wheels
>gaudy ass black out styling that hasnt been in style for 10 years

its ripping off the import scene from 20 years ago with "modern" touches

do it. classics are a ton of fun

Why can't they just end it

say what you will, that corvette actually wins races at auto X where it actually competes

>Implying Autocross is some sort of new thing
I never even bought into the JDM meme

dont care

lame as fuck

>implying your retarded ass isnt damage controlling

no shit autocross has been around since before muscle cars existed

I got an old picture, let me find it

Only picture I have is a picture of a picture, I accidentally deleted the old photo a long time ago

Why are you getting butthurt?

I like Autocross builds but only on the open road.

i think coneshitters are kinda retarded, take it to a track or windy road.

Likewise i like Pro Touring builds that actually handle.

>B-but it rips off muh JDM 90s
Which ripped off the 1980s Euro Pro Touring Car Championships

Pic fucking related now fuck off

What do you think 1990s "Car Culture" Just popped out of nowhere?

No dickhead it was a evolution of car culture from the 1980s

amn that's sexy. that's worth some good coin

>don't care
it's a race car, not a boomer mobile. this is what race cars look like when they are built for specific racing.

most of your post is incredibly irrelevant and off topic and makes no sense in this context

do you want to try again?

it looks like your the one getting butthurt

not really

autocross isnt real racing

its still tacky as fuck

dont argue with weebs. they are fucking retarded.

it has a nice cover of dust on it right now. I think some electronics burned up on it or something, cant remember. I dotn have the money, time, or ambition to really start working on a nice classic car right now though :(

racing is racing is racing.

do it fagguette

Yeah fuck it their braindead

ive owned a R33 and i fucking hated the car and the retards that drive them

I also live with him

just like the Special Olympics are still the Olympics lmao

kek cant argue with that.

Conefags a shit

their too scared to go to a track or open road and open up their cars

I don't get how you don't understand that there's a difference between a purpose built race car and this

because most pro touring cars look just as gaudy?

honestly thats one of the better looking 2 tone Tony cars Ive seen

so you are saying you hate a race car because you don't like how they look, regardless of how they perform?

I have found the perfect car for you. It comes with a free vape

hell yeah Cletus

I put me some of them niggers rims on my Camero and gave it some matte shit like 99% of the otherns out here hyuk

its a racecar!

a stanced Prius is cooler than that Ill agree with

>Muscle cars cant have big rims because they 'look bad'
Oh yeah nevermind the performance benefits.

What do you think they should have fucking baloon tyres ?

Fucking tard

I think you missed the comment about tires. Find me a good high performance cornering tire for a 15 inch wheel, that can withstand 160mph.

when you are pushing 500+, you don't want a polyglas boomer tire on a chinese mag wheel. This is how the world works, and coker tires a shit.

weird how actual race cars dont have nigger wheels

weird how actual race cars dont have the same general tacky mods

meanwhile real racers be like

too bad that BMW is getting its shit pushed in by ford.

also real race cars, win races

as you said there is no reasoning with these faggots they just spam buzzwords and move goalposts
So? as you can see you can have larger than stock rims and medium profile tyres

Fuck yeah

so why does an autocross car need a tire rated for 160mph

theres plenty of 16" they could use and not look like shit

but nah gotta get them rimz bruh

a Ford that still has meaty tires and not nigger rimz with gaudy mods

Those are 18's.. That's pretty big.
An 18" wheel on an old car would look huge.

I was just thinking: "they already had a tank. You know what would be better than a tank? S ship. THEN A SUBMARINE POPS UP"

plus I haet my family I love that DOM is finally growing up and doing things on his own and leaving his deadbeat blood behind

boomers are just spazzing out because they cant whitewall lower profile tyres

and then you end up with rubber bands on them

just looks like shit

>why does an autocross car need a tire rated for 160mph
because sticky, high performance tires that are good for cornering go fast, and when you make over 500hp and lb-ft of torque you want sticky high performance tires.

you ever wonder why modern muscle comes in 18, 19 and 20 inch wheels? to fit big brakes, and to actually get high performance tires that fit the power of the car.

>Looks like shit
and handles much better
Stop arguing with these retards if you want to keep your sanity

thus I said 16 and not 15

275/45r16

still nigger tier so who cares

>still nigger tier so who cares
>Handling doesnt matter
Veeky Forums 2016 everyone!

assmad fangirls everywhere

youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc

yet you can get performance tires in about the same overall diameter using 16 or 17

but gotta have mah nig ol bigger rims

>yet you can get performance tires in about the same overall diameter using 16 or 17
with shit stock calipers and terrible brakes

no you cannot in 16. Bull shit.

yeah no

16 and 17 are plenty big enough for larger brakes

because 0.2% of difference is just crazy

>16 and 17 are plenty big enough for larger brakes
And yet the Diameter of the Rotors will still be small as fuck.

compared to stock no the fuck they wont

you can get big 6 piston brakes for a 15 inch wheel if you wanted to

So? It still wont dissipate heat as well as a bigger set of brakes and the car wont handle very well in the corners unless your racing offroad

Please stop your embarrassing yourself

so? it will do plenty well enough on the autocross and the car will handle better than stock in all situations

please stop embarrassing yourself

I don't get it, are you arguing that a 14 or 15 inch factory wheel/16 inch period correct aftermarket wheel with the available tire options will handle as well as an 18 or 19 inch wheel with state of the art tire options?

This is literally not true.

what the flying fuck thats not possible did they higher a 7 year old to coordinate the stunts or something? This is so fucking stupid I really don't want to give them money but I still want to watch the terribleness of it.

If only there was a way I could watch it for free....

AMG BTFO

who still cares about these movies? They were never good in the first place but now they are straight up garbage.

Looks like stupid mindless entertainment with nice cars

Sounds good to me, don't know why people are getting so hung up on this. Sometimes you just want to have a few beers with your mates and watch something stupid like this

>mates

maybe that's the first problem.

F&F turned into fullblown satire after part 4.

>Implying the submarine is bad

Ok I might get drunk by myself and watch it. Point still stands

He's obviously not going to turn on his family

yea it's all a ruse

>higher
kek

>and handles much better

I wish this meme would die.

It's like a full retard version of the Roadkill three way.

>What the fuck happened after Tokyo Drift guys :(

They said in an interview last year that the franchise was going to move away from street racing and racing culture. Action movies featuring cars was going to be more of what they were aiming to make in the future. Can't blame them. There's only so much street racing before the topic is worn out with the general public. Veeky Forums wants more, but it is not the general public.

The other advantage of featuring lots of other cars is that they can BUY their promotional spots that way. Movies make a lot of money whether it is $70,000 just for someone wearing a particular brand of watch during the first quarter of the movie (there are 4 quarters, so four watch slots can be sold) or drink brands. All that money means they have to get out of the lower class street culture and into the expensive furnishings area of these stupid international adventures with spy agencies and corporations plotting to create disasters in order to cash in upon disaster relief.

I saw Lucas Black in the imdb, so I thought they were going to get bama_boy to join them, but I didn't see him anywhere in the trailer...

That sucks.

I was bare hyped for him in part 7 but he had one line.

fast and the furious:FUCK CARS

The world is going to go to shit soon due to automation where the wealthy have everything and the poor get nothing.
Thus we still got senpai is going to be the most important thing.
Poor as mexicans are huge on senpai because they have nothing as it is.

surprised they havent replaced the actors with pro wrestlers by now