/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xFPJ5EnP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Armpits #1

Husbandos and Headcanons living in Havoc.

its cold

Who else had to replace Aurlyn because she was to ugly to keep around.

I just used NPC Visual Transfer to turn her into an Imperial/Akaviri philosopher-fu

What causes the havoc storms that always knock shit over in my house? My FPS is capped at 60.

Are you the same user who wanted to fuck Meara's armpits?

Anyone know why it keeps crashing? Crashes when I pen map or if I decide to travel

I have no idea what waifu that is. I just like armpits in general.

Your clothes look pretty warm though, maybe you should put on a hood? A cloak?

>He doesn't know Meara

Elves out in the wild fightin things.

Checked the booru. Cute but not my type.

I'm gonna play through Skyrim again. Tell me how to become overpowered so I can break the game

~ tgm

Good idea

Maybe you need the warmth of a woman, hmm?

Ignore and report

He has his big sis to platonically cuddle

pedotears pls go

y u do dis

Why won't Lydia take off her armor?

So I tried
So many things
and nothing
Just crashes over and over
load a file? Crash
Open map? Crash
Teleport anywhere? Crash

I miss Winter.

It's honestly baffling like none of my mods seem to be corrupted and all my files are in place.
Not exactly sure what's fucking up here.

kys canvas

Open Wrye Bash and start ghosting your unused/deactivated esps. See if that makes a different

I miss not being alive.

You first Winter hater

*difference
Me can't english today

Why won't Mjoll join me as a follower? the option is there but when i pick follow me her sound clip doesn't play and she accepts but she isn't becoming an active follower

Are you a skeleton?

Canvas is shit. Winter was his best character.

>Are you a skeleton?
No, just depressed.

>Depressed
Maybe suicide is the answer?

Did it; Same thing

Suicide is always the answer.

God speed friend.

>taking advice from Diana
Ya blew it.
As for your problem, it sounds like your save is fucked. Does this stuff happen on a fresh one?

I'm playing as an Altmer pure mage vampire. Any tips? How do I prevent my magicka not regenerating during the day? That won't do at all.

What have you changed? What was your last known good configuration?

Yea newly installed, fresh everything. Deleted saves.Let me try deleting the ini files I guess

what shield is that?

Fresh install.

I don't hardly ever post nor visit anymore. The hate is pretty harsh.

Is that a chimera from Dragon's Dogma?

I usually side with the Stormcloaks because I'm a fan of rebellions in general and when playing as a non-Nord I enjoy the idea of proving myself to people who inherently distrust me because of my race.

With that said, were Nords meant to be the objectively worse choice? Thinking logically here: The Empire could not defeat the Thalmor so Thalmor > Empire and at the start of the game the war was almost over until Alduin attacked so the power ranking goes Thalmor>Empire>Stormcloaks. I don't believe the whole "The Empire must be united to defeat the Thalmor because Skyrim could never do it alone!" Because the Hammerfell successful did it by themselves years before the start of the game. However, nothing in game shows if they have a chance of defeating the Empire after they have already pretty much lost and nothing and there is not explanation on how they think they can defeat the Thalmor when they couldn't defeat the Empire while the entire Empire couldn't defeat the Thalmor.

Even disregarding about the odds, Ulric has done some dumfucktarted things that were never explained such as killing a 14 year old High King that would have actually sided with his cause if he had just asked him and unwittingly falling to the Thalmor ploys so much they consider him an 'uncooperative asset'.

Thanks, I'm dead now. And I gotta tell ya this is pretty great.

>magically pops up to pretend he didn't start this shit himself

sad desu

Spookiness is godliness friend. Enjoy your skellingtoness.

?
School is out for me right now and I had a shit ton of ice practically freeze me in. My favorite sports team just won and I have nothing else to do. I was kind of hoping for some news about skse with the enhanced edition but seems to be pretty disappointing from what I read.
>canvas not facing the camera.jpg

Its a replace from CL ebony weapons
Na, its from Beasts of Tamriel.

Hey dudes so what do you think of my WIP vampire character so far?

Awful
Just awful

I always associate that hair with Torch Girl.

Pick something else.

Try making an adult who doesn't look like Ada

What's wrong with it? I'd like to improve if I can.

Aw, ok

I have a normal male character actually, pictured here. He has a bio and everything.

pastebin.com/xFPJ5EnP

Vampire, eh? What clan?

nosferatu pls bego

I'd appreciate you actually trying to make something different instead of your Adaliz character with a different recolor and hair.

Nosferatu? Fooken rude. Can you not see that I'm a Ventrue?

So if you confiscated already confiscated goods while in the Rift, are you doing a civic duty or a deplorable action?

Pic not related

Gangrel or GTFO

>Venture scum
Nah
Diabolrie ain't good enough for you

They're brothers.

>unironically loves being half-furry

Mutts be gone.

All high and mighty until I rip your spine out with my hands. I bet you aren't anything except a Gen 13 scrub.

What the hell are you people talking about? A vampire clan mod?

>My favorite sports team just won
Who?

Vampire the masquerade, bruh

I have changed the hair.

I haven't decided yet but it will either be Breton, Nordic, or Cyrodiilic. Probably the last one as I can't get the vampire eyes to work and that clan looks the most human.

As you can see here I have made a typical male character. I've actually made two, but the other one I don't play much. I should go more in-depth with him.

But do my other characters really look the same? Granted they do share the same body type but I thought I had managed to differentiate them with varying facial structures, skin tones, nose and lip shapes, eye shapes, makeup/war paint, and varying backstories.

>A Vampire Clan Mod
hahahahahahahahaha
No
Vampire the Masquerade and Vampire the Requiem are not mods

Chicago Blackhawks won 6-4 against the StL Blues. I'm a little surprised with outcome since Darling let in a softie within the first minute of the game.

Just Cumtears being Cumtears

A bunch of silly NERD stuff for NERDS.

Why couldn't Skyrim be as good as The Witcher 3, anons?

Hey look, a fucknugget.

>Chicago
Flatlander pls bego

>But do my other characters really look the same?
Does Faust shit in the woods?
>Blackhawks
Nice desu

They're two different games. Maybe you're looking for something other than tes.

Well I mean they look the same body-wise but I meant more in terms of facial features. Can't do much about the former but I was certain the latter wasn't an issue.

My follower disappeared. She won't come back. How do I get her back?

Hey fuck you. This flatlander had to traverse ice to feed not-his asshole cows today.

Your vampire looks exactly like Adaliz except for the emaciated mouth, like if Ada turned into a vampire.

DELETE this at once!

I feel like Adaliz has a rounder face and thinner nose than my vampire, but I do see a resemblance now that you point it out. I'll take another look at him and try to differentiate the two further.

I actually like Skyrim. A lot, actually. Probably more than the average "le skyrim is shit xD" ebin meme shitposters here. But The Witcher 3 highlights Bethesda's wasted potential.

Don't respond to shitposters or orcposters. Almost always the same thing, anyway.

Go back to your locker, nerd.

fuck's that supposed to mean

New iteration. I really like how the eyebrows turned out. Really gives off the "kicked puppy" vibe, which is exactly what I have in mind for him.

It'll be perfectly fine to swap out frostfall+ineed between characters right?

Fuck off, you generic faggot.

Fuck off, fuck off faggot.

Fuck off circlejerker

You know orcs are literally shit turds, right? Therefore "orc" and "shit" are interchangeable in any context.

No really. Fuck off, fuck off faggot.

No really, fuck off circlejerker.