github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5iu3q1/is_there_fast_way_to_know_what_type_of_breach_is/
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1648558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP

Breaches difficulty ratings (1: easy; 10: hard)
Fire: 2
Phys: 4
Lightning: 7
Cold: 12
Chaos: ???

OFFICIAL /POEG/ BUILD LIST FOR SHITTERS SO YOU CAN STOP ASKING THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION 20 TIMES:

HARDCORE:
- Juggernaut Earthquake
- Trickster Essence Drain
- Inquisitor Flameblast totems
- Berseker Ancestral Warchief

SOFTCORE:
- IT DOESNT MATTER DUMMY JUST RESPAWN

Scion Earthquake
Scion Essence Drain
Scion Flameblast totems
Scion Ancestral Warchief

FTFY

But what about Ranger

you don't roll a ranger if you're a shitter and on HC

Damn straight, best girl only for real players.

he said ranger not witch

This world is an illusion, exile

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>best girl

can someone tell me how the fuck you identify the breach from the particles? I haven't seen any different effects on different breaches so far. What should I be looking for?

Yeah that's Uma ThurMAN.

still sane exile?

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5iu3q1/is_there_fast_way_to_know_what_type_of_breach_is/

all of those build are fucking garbage and have been used for the past year.

Whats fucking new?

I saw a little white woosh effect around the purple effect above the hand earlier and it turned out to be a lightning breach. Dunno if thats a general effect or specific to a lightning breach.

you've been meme'd up hard kid

mcflurry

>3 out 4 ascendancies are wrong

yeah i guess it's the official poeg shitter list for shitters by shitters.

>SOFTCORE:
>- IT DOESNT MATTER DUMMY JUST RESPAWN
GGG SHOULD REMOVE THE NUMBER OF PORTALS FOR ATTEMPTS THEN RETARD

>ascendancies can be wrong

fuck off mate, besides the berserker they're all the cheapest or safest options

give me a detailed argumentation why you would pick a different ascendancy and I'll consider changing them

When new content gets released, do you first do it in shitcrow mode to try it out or in hc for the thrills?

>tfw too Intelligent to fall for the zero mitigation Energy Shield conspiracy to kill unaware idiots

>all those builds are garbage

literally every single one of those requires 0 investment

if you want a good and fun build in BHC get ready to shell out at least 100c

If you had one free socket for a vaal skill, what would you use for Breach? I tried Vaal DD but without support it doesn't do much even with a billion corpses stacked exploding, what should I use instead? I could use Vaal Haste but with my fps dropping to 5, the extra attack/cast speed isn't all that useful

EQ, and AW are slow fucking garbage because muh 2hander and no WB or decent movement skill

ED is lcunky as fuck and annoying to play.

FB totems get wrecked by breaches and are only passable against slow mobs or if you have capped crit. Otherwise self case elementalist is way better than the totems.

But that skill has been used for at least 3 yrs so who the fuck wants to do that anymore..

You mean to tell me that out of all the skill gems, those 4 are the only ones you can make it to end game with, unless you fund the character?

/poeg/ shitters will defend this terribly balanced game, its power creep, and illusion of complexity

>EQ, and AW are slow fucking garbage because muh 2hander and no WB or decent movement skill
alk was top 10 playing this build and I dare you to say he was inefficient about it, chaining like 10 reds an hour

Will jeweler orbs and fusing orbs stop working when I hit the maximum potential for them? Can I spam click without worry?

grace if life, disc if es

Vaal Haste and lower your video settings

Yeah, they'll fail if you're at the max sockets/links.

you can't relink a 6l or resocket a 6s so if that's your goal it's safe to spam

every other combination (5l 6s, 5l 5s and so on) can be rerolled

Jewelers always will. Fusings only will on 6 socket items.

>the resident mad shitter

you hate everything about this game yet you're still here, you've got some anger issues my man

players that get to the top of the ladder aren't good because their build is good. Theyre ahead because they no life the game 24/7 and the have knowledge of mechanics

That said AW and EQ are mechanically "slow" to play no matter how you look at it.

You end up with shit move speed and no fast clear with EQ. And AW has similar problems except for the fact that you now have to stand next to the fucking totems because they de-activate if you move away too quickly.

The only reason you can get to red maps right away with those skills is because they don't require a lot of investment in gear. You can just get some shitty 5L marohi and slow boat it around maps with 250% life and disregard most things in the game.

It's fucking boring, slow paced, terrible to play. I don't give a shit if totems allow you to bypass the bullshit OHKO mechanics

How is SRS in 2.5? Better? Worse?

>want to play particular build
>try to level up with that build
>don't have access to right gems
>cant scale it well enough to be useful
>end up having to go with one of a few leveling skills which just so happen to be the most mechanically efficient skills anyway.
>build ends up shit and levellng skills are still better even when you reach a4m and have a passive tree dedicated to said skill

explain this

>it's slow because I can shield charge through shaped strands faster
t. professional vsparker
your input is not welcome here

>6 endurance charges
>4.2k life
>hefty armour
>90% phys. mitigation with flasks up
>merc lake voll does ~200 dmg with smash

>breach frost blades dropped me to 1k as soon as i opened and i hit all my instant pots and went back to 1k right after before logging out

those shits don't give a fuck about physical mitigation. maybe evasion works against the first hit, but if you already see the frost blades flying, there's nothing you can do.

This list isn't meant for you user I know it says for shitter but it's meant for new players not actual shitters. Clearly you have spent too much time in this game, are bitter towards it to the point where everything about it is 'fucking boring' even though you barely know how to make a build work.

These builds are easy, cheap, fairly straight forward yet perform quite well at end game and therefor are great starters.

How does one run a build based around a skill that needs kills to use? Sounds completely useless against bosses as well because their adds don't charge Vaal skills.

You burst the bosses down with said vaal skill because you're a human being and you can plan when to engage the boss. That said vaal spark is a shit build for everything that isn't speed clearing lake/maps.

not arguments

Face it, totems are mechanically slower than other builds, and fucking piss boring to play. You want to pretend to enjoy throwing totems down then running in circles until a pack dies go ahead.

All of the fun builds are locked away behind RMT/P2W drops or extreme autism

I'm not going to grind through the shitty "story mode", labs, and then maps for a quintillion hours until i can actually play a better build with actual gameplay

I wish I could user

you're full of shit, kid

name a fast and not boring build to play, we're all eager to hear your thoughts seeing as you're the sole authority on the matter of what people should play to have fun

Then what are you doing, besides spewing cynical bullshit?

>totems are mechanically slower than other builds

You've never actually played a decent geared totem build have you? you literally click once to drop a totem and it will clear a pack while you move to the next one. It literally doesn't get faster than that unless you play a speed clearing build like v spark. Flameblast inquisitor is the fastest build I ever played after vspark and a 60ex QotF pathfinder.

Why are people responding to catless catposters

remember when catshitter thought vspark raider would break the game LOL

I'm just talking about fun to play and fast paced playstyle. I could give two shits if AW lets you kill packs while ignoring the horrid monster-player life balance.

VMS was fun before the nerfs.
Incinerate was fun but slow
FP used to be great
Even cold snap used to be great with RT and romiras
CoC used to be fast and good at trash and boss clearing if you built it right
spark totems were once good

IDK man, once you play flameblast or EQ for the past several leagues in some form with no change in site, you get pretty fucking bored. Old skills are damn near useless. Prolif burn has been gutted. Gimmicky shit gets hotfixed when that's supposed to be the main draw of the game.

how many fucking times do i have to run through all these god damn acts as FB/EQ/or firestorm?

every league keeps getting more and more stale

No, it's possible to have 4.2k hp and 6 endurance charges at merc lake.

>tfw I follow duelist eq build and in the guide says he likes juggernaut more
did i fug up

maybe you should take a break user

no they're both fine

dude I don't even know what your point is anymore and I don't care enough to go back and find out but you should stop rambling

that guy provided a short list of retard proof builds that work well on a budget, your subjective opinion of them is irrelevant

>find good item that's got kinda bad rolls
>craft it
>link it
>vaal it
>rerolls to fucking garbage shit of total trash in EVERY way

juggernaut is safer, slayer is better clearspeed and benefits more from gear

I went champion because It was what was recommended and I saw everyone else going desu

my point is that the meta is stale and those builds can suck my dick because i've played them for the last year

Then play a different build??????
fucking autist. Just play what is fun

I don't know shit about champion, it seems fine, just not exceptional.

I think there's like a bug with them shotgunning or something. You can often literally face tank them and the blades fly behind you and you take no damage, so I assume sometimes all blades from several mobs hit you at the same time and you just die without seeing any of the projectiles.

some of those builds are like 2 leagues old, not sure why you want the meta to be thrown upside down every 3 months, solid builds remain solid, that's why people start leagues with them

He's a shitter so he has to play one of those builds

it's the ice spears, they're practically invisible with the vortex effect everywhere.

2-3 ice spears in second form critting you will fuck your shit up

I have way, waaaaay more trouble with physical breaches than lightning ones, is that because I'm a filthy noob witch?

Put a Consuming Dark on trade for 3c and got flooded for whispers. Didn't notice it rolled 58% spell damage. Lokoing at SC I can't see anything that rolled higher. How much you guys think I could get away with selling it?

redpill me on abyssal cry

how can i murder breaches with it?

>check chrome prices
>they are 1:90
>literally 2 weeks+ into the league
>and the prices went up for no reason
>earlier this day they were 1:12-3

THE ONLY FUCKING REASON THEY ADDED THE CURRENCY TAB IS SO THAT RMTERS COULD MAKE MONEY OUT OF MANIPULATING THE EXCHANGE MARKET

>Thousands of players
>Only like 20 dudes are listed
>everyone for some reason trust that shit site

>They are literally making 30% profit for free

WHY IS THIS EVNE ALLOWED

take off the "show online only" option in poe.trade

it's 10:90 you dumbshit. learn2read. it's 103:10 though which is an abnormally high margin. usually it's like half of that.

even then it's still shit profits. the only reason anyone even bothers flipping chromes is because of the volume. you can sell hundreds of chromes at a time, and people are always buying/selling.

Breaches are all the same to me.

>high evasion, dodge and spell dodge
>bleed and stun immunity from ascendancy
>chill, freeze and shock immunity from pots

The only issue I have is a reflect rare showing up but not seen.

Chaos damage should be scaled like elemental damage. Everyone should be expected to have 75% chaos resistance.

do you have a flask of staunching?

the hardest part is freeing up a 4l for
abyssal cry - inc aoe - poison - void manip

What wildcard damage type would you replace it with?

>have almost 1500c

what the fuck do I roll now

>CI needs to be even more essential!
ebin

Because CI really needed another buff, right?

you know i meant to type 10:90

it was 10:120 a few horus ago

fucking faggots

because it's off hours right now, poe doesn't get more dead than at this time

they have free reign, just let the aussies deal with them it will be all fine and dandy when the yuros wake up

>off hours
>its 7pm in NZ
chris wilson hand rubbing.jpg

pro tip to make some currency for no effort at all
>add white hubris circlets to loot filter
>alch every one that drops
>make 25c+ a day selling 300+ ES ones to CI babbies

Yeah, I currently have it on a seething divine health flask, should I move it to a stibnite flask? What kind flasks should I be using?

is there an easier way to proc ele overload as pizza totem build? i feel like im losing dps and clear speed stopping to cast orb of storms every other pack.

what do play if just starting and no munny? something fun pls

>something fun pls
f l i c k e r s t r i k e

g i m m e b u i l d

nothing

chirs wilson and his mafia will artificially raise the prices of everything you need for a profit that they are going to RMT

Did they end up together?

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1648558

>people in this thread literally cannot apply game knowledge to common sense and get working and reliable builds from the ground up

kys

So let me get this straight

Flicker can auto target

but they can't get melee skills to do the same?

something doesnt add up

>want to play poe
>game makes no sense
>shit league going on
>dota 2 patch is kill

feels really really bad actually

>>dota 2 patch is kill
how are people taking the patch are they mass leaving or something?

pros are still playing
they have to pay the bills
pretty toxic in game currently but every new patch is
might see a large drop off soon

what happened? I havent played dota2 in years