Used 370Z

theautorepublic.com/vehicle/used-2015-nissan-370z-2454072.cfml?refby=dealersite#ar_top

Should i do it Veeky Forums?

>1 year old and low mileage
>has sports package with upgraded diff and brakes
>dorifto

Other urls found in this thread:

orangecounty.craigslist.org/ctd/5896447073.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ctd/5874268764.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5893709099.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>automatic

Thats not bad but for that money you could get a R32 GTST or GTR and dump a RB26det & big turbo and suspention, tyres and it will absolute rape that 350z fatass shitbomb
fuck up manualnigger

Drive it and see if you like the feel. Because that's the only thing that Fairladys have going for them.

>sports car
>automatic

>buying an automatic sports car
kill yourself.

>Automatic z car
Why user... It would be okay if it was a 4 seater with ample room, but this is not a daily driver. It's a performance car built to be a true drivers car. Getting one in manual would be a far better option, plus, they come with automatic rev matching if you want easy downshifts. Manual is easy as fuck

Its for your own good. Get something else if you want a automatic. At least something with a dual clutch automatic like a GTI/Golf R/S4 or a Evo X MR.

Honestly I've been considering picking one up myself.

>DCT/Manual in Daily traffic
Absolutely retard

>Daily Driver
>expensive to insure 2-seater RWD 19mpg sports car

who's the retard? buy a sensible car like a prius or a CR-V if you want a daily driver

>DCT being a problem in daily traffic
I've driven a GTI on the way to work for 2 years and before than a manual mk4. R u tarded kiddo, it's not hard?

Semi-truckers do it all the time faggot

>automatic
They would have to pay me to drive that POS

>autotragic
>sports car

yep, it's exactly what i thought.

you, friendo, have been diagnosed with autism.

it's like you don't even like having fun.

>it's a dumbass poorfags can't drive anything but a slushbox shitbox because it's too hard and expensive episode

being richer, smarter, and more capable than you is not "retarded". it's the opposite.

>hey guys I'm thinking of buying this
>it's a stupid idea
>FUCKING POORFAGS
If you are seeking approval tumblr down the hall to the right

>automatic

I've heard that the auto in 350's/370's are absolute trash for shifting time. They're conventional torque converter autos, so you'll lose some power and shifting will take longer. Try to find a manual version with the same trims user, if it was a DCT it would be alright but you can't drive a torque converter automatic for performance.

>automatic

>Automatic

>to the right
You mean down the hall, to the far, far left

Auto its slower than a 6th gen d16 auto civic.

>automatic

>automatic

Do it op, I got an auto 350z with bolt ons. Super fun, easy in traffic and I can do a 13sec 1/4mile...cant complain.

Not him but automatics are trash. I BTFO a nismo in my 2015 STI from a dig and his was stick. Automatics probably even slower with drivetrain losses lol

>automatic

just get a corolla you faggot.

It's not going to get you laid.

dude you made this thready yesterday and got hate about the automatic trans

paying 25000 dollars for a slow stock car seems silly to me

let the butthurt flow through you

That guy probably just sucks at driving stick. Easier to launch with awd too

The 7 speed auto is actually faster than the manual, gits 60 mph in 4.6 vs. 4.8 seconds.

Pic related

OP here with my first actual response in this thread

>manual fags
some people don't want to deal with shifting 24/7. Been there, done that and it was fun but taking a break for a while

>actually wanting to drive a FWD shit box made for normies
Yea no....fwd is for faggots and poorfags

>Buying a car to get laid
lol i don't know why you think I would buy a nissan ricer to get laid. The interior is shit, its a nissan, and looks nothing like a rich persons car. If i wanted to get laid based off my car i'd just buy a used 996 c4S for $25k

Here's my thing, you added drifting to the pluses of this car, you won't drift in an auto, I've tried many times. But hey if you like it and don't mind go ahead

>automatic

>fwd is for faggots and poorfags

literally what do you think autotragic is?

autotragic is also for faggots & poorfags, which you defintely are for even considering it.

kill
your
self

That sounds like a personal problem. You can powerslide an automatic, buy you just can't clutch kick one.

as a guy who honestly doesnt see any problem with ownership of an automatic sports car i just have to say that 370z costs WAY WAY WAY more than i paid out the door for my 2008 evo x mr and that has a big turbo redone fuel system and aftermarket suspension

knowing that it seems really silly to pay so much for somthing that, lets face it..your gonna dump more money into in modifying

get a miata and trash the ever loving fuck out of it and take all the saved money and buy a house or another car or travel more

or if i were you: start a buissness

>it was fun but taking a break for a while
Oh, so you're a pussy? Makes sense why you'd opt for the automatic.

(({}))

ah yes that's why literally almost ever super car and hyper car currently made is only available with an automatic.

Ferrari and Mercedes don't sell any of their cars in manual anymore because nobody is buying them.

But i forgot rich people are stupid poorfags

Powerslide != drifting
I could powerslide in one easy

A Ferrari's DCT is nowhere near the same quality as a 370z's transmission. They don't compare. The transmission in that Nissan is poorfag tier

Where is that gif from?

that wasn't your original point. You said automatic are for pussies so fuck off

DCT is automatic you dipshit

I wasn't the poster that said that. I only said . I was pointing out that you won't see near the same quality as your luxury and sports cars. I'd personally look for a manual 370, or a comfier auto. But hey that's just me

My bad.

I'm not denying the transmission in the 370z isn't even close to Porche's PDK or a Ferrari DCT. I just want a great handling car that is auto. Everything i've read about the 7 speed in the Z says its one of the better automatics on the market.

Why not look at a Evo X MR? They're reliable and their DCT system is proven.

orangecounty.craigslist.org/ctd/5896447073.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ctd/5874268764.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5893709099.html

>automatic