>>>NEWRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/219463451/0/0
vocaroo.com/i/s1JZahXNdxos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cayde said I'm his favorite!!!

First for Xbowners over PSfags

3nd for pc can't come soon enough.

>PS players are supposed to kill a super Harpy to prevent Sekrion from being rebuilt
>Sekrion is rebuilt anyway

PC players will turn this general to console war shitposting 24/7

>bunch of faggots that have to suck up to bv over the cool, best-at-pvp, best-at-pve, sophisticated PS4 players

LOL?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!?!???!?!??!?!?!?!?!??

I'm talking about for my own personal enjoyment.
Pc masterrace fuckboys are a worse plight than any console war faggot.
But I want to play on pc.
And hopefully we get at least pc/xbox cross platform. throwing ps into the mix would be great, but look at how much sony has worked on the xbox/ps rocket league thats been ready for like 8 months now.

>you will never hold yellowteacup's hand while she's being plowed by thundertouch

:c

PC/Xbox cross play seems like the next big thing since MS has been doing anything it can to create overlap and bring in some sales. Sony has totally dropped the ball, no interest in cross play, not allowing mods for F4 and Skyrim SE. Sad!

challenge of elders for sweet sweet mission completions?

aussies are not aloud to play this game

Im down.

Just solo it. All you have to do is kill the bosses which means you can say fuck it to milking points and go straight for the kill. Takes maybe 6 minuted and thats cause the damn end round menu and door take up a full minute everytime.

Yknow some people ask if anyone wants to join so that they can complete it too. I mean if you gonna do something you can do solo, why not ask if anyone wants to get it done and speed up the process even more.

because fuck everyone else

Thats a great attitude you got there

Anybody else running into the tarp walls being pretty much magnetic?
You come around the corner on mercury, get bumped into the wall by chucklenuts, and then get stuck until the end of the hallway.

suck a dick, reddit

enjoy being alone, 4chin

shut up bv

>vex can turn back time and revive themselves
>hive can retreat to their throne world and revive themselves
>fallen can rebuild themselves with siva
>cabal... have a massive empire with undyingly loyal soldiers
>guardians can revive on command
so it never ends

Are there any known, ongoing bugs with patrol missions?

are cabal negroes

Not that I know of, you find something?

The one in the Plaguelands where you kill and pick up stuff is reported to be broken

>vex can turn back time and revive themselves
Yeah but it requires them to do bullshit rituals that Guardians seem to somehow stop.
>hive can retreat to their throne world and revive themselves
Hive are their most weakest inside of their throne worlds though. Guardians have infiltrated and killed Ascended hive twice now.
>fallen can rebuild themselves with siva
SIVA will eventually be used all up since the replication and perfection chambers have been destroyed.
>cabal... have a massive empire with undyingly loyal soldiers
What happens if we destroy their chain of command?
>guardians can revive on command
Rule of cool, baby.

bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/219463451/0/0
Known Issues with the latest update. I forgot I wanted to put it in the OP

ok, anyone want to do that nightfall elite bounty?

Sure psn claybaseball

sorry I only play real sports

Ya boy

Why don't the Fallen or Hive just 9/11 the Tower?

k after this strike bbs

If I could change it I would.

They dont want to destroy or damage the traveler, but why they don't allah ackbar the tower or city is never explained even though it's important :^)

Remember what happened to Iraq? Now imagine if we lived in a world without bureaucratic bullshit hold us back.

Oh and if our armed forces were effectively immortal and had fucking super powers

>i want to live in a world without rules and kill babies

kek typical welfare queen. i bet you voted for trump like a good goy too

Do you think any Guardian's have had successful sexual relations with the Fallen?

Aren't Eliksni insectoids?

You're trying too hard man

4/6 for SRL

you literally just said you want no rules on engagement you dumb dindu. good thing we have a military so ignorant retards like you don't mix with the civillian population.

Not sure. There's always experimentation.

ESSS

ARR

EL

THERE'S NO REASON NOT TO BOOST

>One more lap, Guardian, keep going!

Something something Traveler's Light.

New monarchy a shit

Because it's humanity's last stronghold, it probably has at least ONE AA gun.

Yeah those AA guns are really going to be able to deal with 10 Fallen Ketches instantly appearing bro :^)

youre a shit

>tfw cross finish line clearly before next guy but because he's a lagging piece of shit the game says he crossed first.

reddit literally blown the fuck out?

Delet this.

Anyone up for the NF on Ps4?

FantasticNinja

So I got this weapon in the CoE and thought it'd be shit because it's basically Doctor Nope 3.0 and has no impact, but it's actually really fucking good in PvE. Did they buff this AR archetype recently?

yes, for a while it became cancer

TFW some bitch flirts with you but you already have a girl

reddit-tier joke

>tfw Awesomness tried to hit on me but I'm not gay
What the fuck is his problem?

You need Jesus.

>haha, user's a Y1fag! Thanks for playtesting loser!
>HAHA user spent more than 100$ on DLC, most which was locked on the disc!
How do you respond, Y1 cucks?

I'm pretty sure SRL hardcore welfares the speed on the gates in addition to the size, I came back from a 25 second deficit because i was busy answering a message and missed the start of the race just to end in 3rd place.

>they will never know the feeling of using Hawkmoon, Mythoclast, SUROS Regime, Pocket Infinity, Hopscotch Pilgrim and G&H rawkets in their prime

LOL?

>they will never experience the hatemail fueled reign of Silvered Hushwind-D

>they will never know the lady's spear and bad touch felwinter.

There's some sort of rubberbanding effect in place. I was fucking around trying to run over enemies and was hard locked in 6th, only to finish in 2nd. I think if someone is really far behind it makes the people in front go a bit slower.

someone post the tomoyobro orgasm vocaroo. i need to fap

>tfw try pvp again
>shit

I used to be decent...
Now I just get bodied almost instantly.

>well I guess I'll just solo CoE for this quest real quick
>Cabal strategist Val aruun

Nvm

vocaroo.com/i/s1JZahXNdxos

I didn't buy any DLC until TTK came out because i didn't give a shit about Destiny back then. It just came with the console and i barely played it

What's the % increase of Crowd Control and Reactive Reload, respectively?

The game was never better than year one

The raids were still fun

The rng was being ironed out

The meta was entertaining

All the weapons were useful

Power creep was very low

Ice breaker and gjallarhorn were useful

Elemental primaries were a thing

Solar burn nightfall could be done in record times thanks to VoC, black hammer and gjallarhorn teams that could BTFO anything

These reasons not being present and more are basically why I stopped playing after November of last year

I had 3200 hours including orbit time

That and this community is only getting worse, you fags hoover up Bungie's shit like you're made by Dyson.

>The raids were still fun
VoG was just unpolished and was exploitable (pushing off Templar and Atheon)
>The rng was being ironed out
I really liked getting a blue out of a purple engram. So fun and dynamic!
>The meta was entertaining
Literally just SUROS and TLW
>All the weapons were useful
Not really. Scout Rifles were shit, Shotguns in PvE were shit. The only fusion rifles allowed to be good were Plan C and Pocket Infinity
>Power creep was very low
So? It was generally unbalanced but it wasn't unbalanced because of powercreep it's fine?
>Ice breaker and gjallarhorn were useful
Gjallarhorn and Icebreaker were better than just 'useful'. They were literally the best PvE exotics and if you didn't have AT LEAST one of them then you were seriously handicapped in raids. Some people wouldn't even raid with you if you didn't have the Gjallarhorn.'
>Elemental primaries were a thing
And were so good because of that you'd have to use them, vastly limiting the PvE primary pool to just a few different weapons.
>Solar burn nightfall could be done in record times thanks to VoC, black hammer and gjallarhorn teams that could BTFO anything
k
>These reasons not being present and more are basically why I stopped playing after November of last year
k
>I had 3200 hours including orbit time
k
>That and this community is only getting worse, you fags hoover up Bungie's shit like you're made by Dyson.
The community has always been shit, hell half of /dg/ are full blown redditors.

>Doing a Strike with 2 randoms.
>Two of us die.
>LAST GUARDIAN STANDING.
>Pulls out the meme sword.

THIS
IS
WHY
WE
KEEP
FUCKING
LOSING

>Doing a strike with 2 randoms
>1 guy afk
>1 guy dies 30 seconds in then ragequits

Exploits were patched circa HoW

Wasn't an issue because engrams weren't a high level loot source, PVE events were etheric light was the revitalization the game needed that spring, and they stopped when they thought they could get away with more RNG horseshit, but they couldn't and replaced it with harder events, but by then they lost me.

>playing destiny for its balanced pvp
You must be confusing this for a better game, friendo. I didn't even hit rank 3 in pvp on any character before I stopped playing.

Patched. Patched. Not true, high impact fusion rifles wrecked shit all day.

The pve may not have been balanced but it wasn't a slog and it wasn't infuriating/boring like it is now.

If you got kicked out a group for not having X gun you were playing with shitters. I completed several raids with nobody using any exotics.

Having a group of weapons be end-tier isn't a bad thing if those weapons are replaced by better weapons, but apparently it's easier for bungie to suck the fun weapons out of the game and you're okay with it because you're an idiot.

I'm going to assume "k" means you agree with me or you're too much of an autist to consider responding appropriately, to which I can match you.

And you're part of the problem for supporting this game and bungie. Fuck off.

>Implying I bought RoI
Nope I just come here to shitpost but Y1 is strictly the darkage of Destiny. The only really good thing I can say about Y1 is that Etheric Light and weapon rerolling were great additions and Bungie is retarded for getting rid of them.

PS: Destiny's community is so cucked Bungie could make them pay 30$ to eat shit and they'd do it. Bungie is set for the rest of their contract because the Destiny players still left will literally play anything Bungie shits out. Destiny 2 will be even worse than Destiny 1. So it doesn't matter if I support them or not,t hey have an endless army of retards who defend their overlords.

What the fuck is that bar thing at the bottom of the screen when you hit 40?

My friend said "It's your Light and when it maxes out you get +1 Light" but that's not true.

One time my Light went down one point when it filled.

I DON'T GET IT

Somewhere between 0 & a lot. >doing a strike with randoms
>we hammer out concentrated fire ezpz
>recognize when someone else is going for rainbows and the others back off
>no fumbling the aegis either
>score 55k
Its like leveling but now instead of a level you get a Mote of Light. Use these motes to upgrade armor and weapons via a small injection of XP.

>Somewhere between 0 & a lot
Thanks for 0

Welcome.

>tfw no sodachugger gf to bring you a crisp refreshing mountain dew in high heels

>My friend said "It's your Light and when it maxes out you get +1 Light" but that's not true.
Lol, you're friend is an idort

I just watched a WotM weapons review video and that fucker had no damn idea what he was talking about.

Guess who the guy was.

Bane?

post link you slut

Me

>DonThyDoggo

Kackis

holy shit what a fucking retard. i noticed a minute into his latest video i was mouth breathing and possibly brain dead.

who watches this trash?

He always sounds so out of breath that im convinced that he is actually a mouthbreather

I am not my doggo.

I believe CC is 15% for 5s and RR is 50% for 3s.

tfw i bought a strategy guide for destiny on launch because it had hard numbers for all the perks, but all that shit is outdated due to patches

Strategy guides should be a service.

A friend of mine has a vanilla WoW guide. It's a trip to look through now.

Do they not have errata?