Our Pledge

I, (your name), swear to never purchase a crossover, nor support a company that attempts to pass these horrendous shapeless atrocities as cars. I will not further the downward spiral of the automotive industry and will ONLY buy an SUV with straight edges.

Only good crossover is a dead crossover

I, (your name), swear to never purchase a V6, nor support a company that attempts to pass these horrendous gutless atrocities as engines. I will not further the downward spiral of the automotive industry and will ONLY buy a V8 with a manual.

Crossovers are p dank. Comfy as fuck, and good space to do shit.

What are you? A 40 year old overweight soccer mom?

>tfw 350Z
the vq is alright

Only cucks care about not driving a crossover. They sit alone in their 2 seater sports cars while the wife is out with the "girls".

Pic related, the target audience, who may also drive a Honda Oddessy.

no I am a 21 year old white dude. I had that back in highschool. Was the shit, plenty of space in the back for activities, handled decently for a pig, good power, meh mpg, super reliable and extremely well equipped and comfortable.

I honestly hate crossovers. Why the fuck would you get a shitty not-quite-an-suv instead of an aesthetic and comfy wagon? I'll never understand women and cucks.

Why you ask? The modern family needs All Wheel Drive, perfect for off-roading such as parking on the grass overflow lot at Golden Corral, or parking on grass for the kids baseball tournament.

because they don't exist in america and if they do they are retarded expensive. also wagons have a stigma, but I like them.

you get more interior room in a crossover too, and a taller roof and entry way which is easier to put things in and out of.

>The modern family needs All Wheel Drive

>implying racers have girlfriends
>implying racers need girlfriends
At least you have room for your wife's sons. You might want to go buy leather cleaner for those "coffee creamer" stains that keep appearing in the back seat, though.

You know why we have crossovers right? Nu-male cucks and their wives that tell them how to live and spend there money.

Single male here. I bought a crossover to throw all my bikes in and go camping. Was gunna go 4x4 but literally everyone is usually paved and or packed dirt. I also use every bit of space and even the back seat is really only able to fit one since the double is always down...Do I count?

Yeah man, really hard to find camping that isn't paved in the US, aside from the millions of square miles of public land where you can camp for free

Am I bitch for buying this thing as a DD?

Us street racers don't need girlfriends!!!!

Every company is peddling crossovers dumbass

Which company can you support

Doesn't look like a crossover to me, I guess YOU IN NIGGA!

What I was implying is that almost everywhere is accessible to my vehicle so 4x4 wasnt needed.

May as well be. Its fucking huge inside. IDK wtf people need crossovers for when "subcompacts" are the size of midsize cars when I was a kid.

Higher seating position so it "feels safer"

>V8 meme

>pretending to not see the joke

it technically is safer.

Yes. it's a 20k econobox. a civic for 3k is just as good.

Way more space in a crossover hombre.

>Acadia
>not an SUV
I would have agreed had this been a Terrain but what? The Acadia is an SUV

it has a transverse engine and is fwd until it slips. it's basically a minivan. it's based on the malibu or lacrosse or something.

I bought a manual 1999 4 cylinder rav 4 with awd from family because I needed a car to get to work asap after my hand me down Mazda 6's vvt decided to go fuck itself. It's pretty much the textbook definition of a crossover. An A to B econobox with bigger tires and enough ground clearance to crawl over parking lot dividers for quick shortcuts and to give less fucks about speedbumps. The fold down rear seats were good enough for moving small furniture from time to time, and when not folded down they were comfy enough for constant people hauling . I never really needed more utility than that on a regular basis. In a perfect world, I'd DD a 4th gen v8 Camaro and use a Marauder with a tow hitch and small trailer as a backup car/road trip with friends car/help people move mobile, but life happens.