ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/new-catch-guide-december/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - Filly's RV

>Upcoming Birthdays
15th - Chadder
16th - Gabi
17th - Cousteau
18th - Fang
19th - Chief

>Holidays & Events
Festive furniture (December)

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

marcrobledo.com/apps/acnl-editor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for making a new thread, however next time remember to update the upcoming birthdays.

Anyone have any non-sanrio cards scanned in for RVs?

Thanks for creating the thread, but should have updated those birthdays.

I can't resist and bought amiibo cards again while I'm here at the mall.
I got 3 Series 1, 3 Series 3, 2 Series 4, and 1 Series 5 packs.
I hope I get lucky this time.

I knew I'd fuck up something. God DAMNIT.

>Upcoming Birthdays
18th - Fang
19th - Chief
20th - Rudy
21st - Blanche
22nd - Quillson

Best of luck!

Better late than never. Thanks.

ooops

How do you fuck up editing your town that you accidentally remove your train station?

Locked down like Madagascar.

actually, I have no idea
but I got it back so it's ok

I wonder what happens to Rover in this universe.

Only 6 more Advanced levels to go and I'll have 100%ed desert island escape. I can almost taste the victory.

Also, post bingo numbers mother fuckers. I've got 02, 13, 17, and 27.

I got 10

Can I visit for 17 and 27 on my mayor, and 13 on my alt?

I have 14, 34, 35, 37

Sure, the snowmen are all west of my plaza. Also, I'd love to grab your 14 and 37 afterwards.

I've got 50

Giving away everything in these 2 pics

1/2 would prefer to give it all away at once instead of a few items here and there. Need to clean out this room

I recently rediscovered the song "Mountain Song", which I hadn't heard since Wild World and could not be pleased with getting a boot of it from K.K. just now.

It is ridiculous.

2/2

I need these numbers man

it'd be faster to vend this stuff. Maybe people would want the gorgeous stuff (is this including the flooring and wallpaper by the way?)

Yep includes wall and floor, I was just gonna take it all to retail but I don't really need the bells and if someone's new they might want free stuff to sell

Is that a star globe on the wall to the right?

It's 'cool globe'

Opening up.

Hey I would very much like those statues. I am currently away from my 3ds how long will you be up?

For another hour maybe

Are the new villagers card exclusive or can they also move in randomly?

Also if anyone has a spare New 3DS item please add me!

I'll take all the gorgeous furniture if you don't mind please.

I could use some of those numbers

Okay your place or mine? I don't mind visiting your town

I'll open up my gates. 14 and 37 is west of the cafe, 34 is north of monique's, 35 is south of daisy's

>tfw your nephew deletes your town and names his new land LOL and his character ur mom

Guess I should be happy I only recently started playing or this would suck.

You can only get them from their cards

My town is fine. Need to start building up those visits anyway. Gates are open

that's lame as

Can I grab 10?
Can I grab 50?

sure give me 3 mins to open gate

Is anyone's Gracie still selling the Princess Series? I just remembered I never got the Princess Chest or Sofa and I'm well into winter and don't want to TT.

What character setup(s) do you like using in Desert Island Escape?

I like running a Honey Hunter, Hearty Traveler, and either a Tunnel Digger or Swimmer. I'm really surprised by how often Honey Hunter comes into play in most maps, getting you tons of food and stretching out that 4 movement range with no real risk.

Team Straya basically invalidates 90% of characters for score attacking with even OK luck, but that's what also makes them frustrating.

Today's bingo numbers are 37, 48, 40, and 27.

That is grounds for a severe beating and a life lesson of don't fuck with other people's stuff.

gates open man

Sorry, what's your town name?

Lamina. I'll just change my name to that so the confusion can stop.

Is there an easier way to get the DS and Wii than waiting for them to be in stock, especially this month since sometimes there's no crackers at all? Also I have no amiibos so I can't buy their ones.

Hey if you are still here I can actually go over. Also has anyone claimed the non ebony piano? Do you want anything?

Well on the bright side my new town has an elephant and I don't think I've ever had one of them, so thats neat.

I was able to get ahold of some rv card. Would you want to compare lists to see what we're missing between us?

Are you done in the other town? i'll open my gate now if you like.

I need your 14, 35,and 37.

I need 2 and 13 if you please.

Ok, done! I'll open my gates after

I'd love to take that cool globe off your hands.

Or you can adopt them from someone when they're moving out of their town

Hey pal if you're still online I'll take anything else you have left, just made a new town so I'm kinda short on furniture.

Hey, I'm around again. I can open up for you to grab numbers if you need them.

You too.

Fearless, Whimsy and Hearty Traveler has been an almost flawless clear-rate for getting the high scores. Shit is rad, especially once you figure out the spinner timing.

I'd like that.

Gates are open.

Which ones are fearless?

Elephants and.... Lions? The rock smashers. Shit makes some maps an absolute joke.

Robin and Becky are in boxes, if any of you want them. Had to thin the Snooty herd somehow.

Today's number is a highly redundant 27.

Can I come by for 48?

I'll take Robin

repostan, pls help anons ;_; i'm on a cartridge if it helps any

If you wanna come over instead all I would like the two statues and the... harpsichord? My gates are open.

Cuties. Though, I have a snooty bird moving in tomorrow. Julia, from the new set. I've been barren of snooty for a good while, which was bugging me since it's probably my favorite personality.

Gate's open.

I wish I could get the hang of the Whimsy spinner. All I see is a blur of red and blue; it's a total crapshoot for me.

Alright. Gate's open.

My problem is I have way too many Snooties to fit in, between them, Bree, Yuka, Willow, and who knows what else. I think Becky is easily one of the best looking chickens, but her house is in the absolute worst place in town, so she's gotta go.

If I make a second character to hold path patterns, am I able to use the qr scanner at the able sisters right away or do I have to wait like before?

You have to wait.

I used to love editing my city folk town, I had no idea you could do the same in new leaf. Does it require homebrew? Are there guides for it?

>do you need homebrew
At minimun but it's less time consuming if you have CFW fully set up on the device because you can use JKSF

>is there a guide for it
Literally just use this website: marcrobledo.com/apps/acnl-editor/
Extract your save game data as a .dat and then upload it to the site. Then you can edit pretty much everything and anything you want.

Summoned Celeste's RV if anyone wants to pop over for that or Bingo numbers.

Mind if I come over for the RV? Also what Bingo numbers do you have and where are the snowpapas located?

Hey are you still around or did you drop everything off with
?

Any of you folks have a spare shovel? My stores are all closed.

Okay, I have Felyne and his Monster Hunter RV again, along with the snowman numbers 10, 33, and 45!

Plus, I have the following authentic art just taking up space:
>Calm painting x2
>Perfect painting x2
>Proper painting
>Solemn painting
>Valiant statue

I also broke bad again today and got a Link and a Tota KK amiibo, so if there's a lot of interest in those, I might alternate between Felyne, Link, and Tota KK!

I'll open my gates shortly - add me if you want to stop by!

Do you have Filly again?

Guess I'll start collecting the Felyne stuff as well. RIP my coupons. Gotta peep those numbers, too.

Mind if I drop by for 6?

I'd like to come over.

Snowbros are in front of my town square. I'll add you now. Make sure to add back. Look at my post closely. Doing this oldschool style.

Not today. I should have her tomorrow, though.

I tried to get her this morning, but I guess it was too cold outside - -5C - and my 3DS locked up. The power light was on, the wifi light was on, but the 3D slider light wasn't, and nothing was responding. Almost gave me heart failure! Thankfully it revived later in the day.

Np at least the 3ds didn't get messed up

I have a shovel laying around.

I need 33. and dang, My museum doesn't have the proper or solemn paintings. as well as the valiant statue.

So I can take those off your hands if you don't mind.

This is like my third or fourth year doing this, but thanks for the offer.

Oh neat guess I'll stop by again then, thanks!

I'll drop by for 33, 45 and Felyne!

Could I come in for the RV?

Okay, my gates are open!

Snowman 10 is just south of the station.
Snowmen 33 and 45 are by Felicity's house near the southern ramp to the beach.

I'll be fishing for an oarfish...

Sure thing! I'll leave them in front of the station for you.

One person still hasn't shown, but I'll close real quick to add you then reopen.

Mind if I take a Calm and Perfect Painting?

Are you going to be here for a bit? I need to dive for an isopod.

Yep! I ought to be here for a few hours at least.

Sure! Once I get an empty town, I'll add you and reopen my gates.

I could use a bingo number 6 if you don't mind.

Give me a solid five. Want to grab a bite, but I'll make it quick, then add the next group and let yall in.

Is anyone in Spring and willing to let me shop in their Gracie's? I need a Princess Chest and Sofa and also a regal bookshelf if anyone has that lying around somewhere.

As someone who has never hacked a 3ds, do you have any tips, suggestions, or references on installing a CCW. Literally the last thing I even installed homebrew onto was the Wii like five years ago, so I have no idea where to begin or what CCW is the best for this. Not to mention I'm on the latest firmware for my new 3ds do. I'm sorry to bombard you with questions. Even a link to wherever you learned how to do all of this would be greatly appreciated.