World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

HONHONHON Edition

user told me to use this new OP so here it is. I didnt proof read it but I made some tiny little adjustment :^)
*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Mostly updated guide:
pastebin.com/mAat47Cb

>5.15 (LIVE)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-515/

>5.16 Public Test
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/public-test-0516-key-feature/

>Graf Spee Soon
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/107759-premium-ship-review-admiral-graf-spee/

>2017 Preview
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg!:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Precisionista Full At the moment
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benisquare :DDD
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/a4z82ax6p996luu/20161218_004924_PRSC101-Orlan_34_OC_islands.wowsreplay
mediafire.com/file/92v636mv7uk4vqr/15015.wowsreplay
warthunder.com/en/news/4323-development-announced-naval-forces-compilation-en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love you /wowsg/!
I hope you're having a good weekend and enjoying your botes or whatever you're doing.
Also best taste OP.

>French BB line still not announced

>no 5 guns turret botes ever built
Disappointing desu

tfw no botes for 2 weeks

Thanks ;^)

>Why did we get Haku and not Shinano? I'll never understand that.

Because in terms of actually being a CV, Shinano was kind of a shitty rushjob with an air wing of just 47 planes.

Though given how freaking huge Shinano's flight deck was, it probably could've carried more than that by just parking them on the deck.

AFT or DE for akizuki?

;_;

Have fun on your holiday though!

>AFT or DE for akizuki?
Yes.

Skip CE and get both.

Both you tard. If you mean which first though, then its really a toss up. AFT gives you more breathing room to invisifire on BBs and CAs, but DE turns you into an unstoppable flamethrower.

If you go with DE first then you have to rely more heavily on your smoke. If you go with AFT first, then you need to rely more on your AP if you want to do damage. My damage output on ducky consists of a large amount of fire damage.

both

You get CE and you can jump more people while invisi-firing.
>tfw Fubuki and Akatsuki need to get within more than 1km to see the duck

>be burger or slav dd
>angle a bit
>ducky literally does 0 damage per shell

is dis the latest edition of the IJN gunbote maymay

>tfw slowly raising your averages
Bayern has been very, very good to me today.
Will the Gneisenau be just as kind?

Hello, /wowsg/. Just a random little contest for y'all today.

I will give the two players on NA with the most damage in a tier 1 ship their choice of a premium bote. (So long it's available through the premium shop. So no, I'm not buying you enough doubloons for you to get a Missouri, faggots.) If you want, you can choose a single premium time, doubloons, or signals package up to $50 instead.

Requirements: Must be played in a tier 1 ship. Must be a game played in the next 24 hours with the timer to start at the time of this post. Can be co-op or random battles. I don't care if you div or solo.

How to proofs)))): Enable replays. Take screenshot of results screen and upload the replay file to some filehost. (Please make sure timestamp on results screen is clearly visible.) Reply to this post with the screenshot posted and the replay file linked. Gloat about sealclubbing clueless newbies.

Happy clubbing~

That's what I thought. Seems silly to skip CE for a DD that relies on being invisible most of the time.

>Gloat about sealclubbing clueless newbies
But ever since patch 0.5.8, they separated new players (sub-100 battles) from experienced players in separate matchmaking, for tier 1 to 3.

The people you will be fighting aren't seals, the MM queues will be long, and they usually end up being 4v4 battles.

>But ever since patch 0.5.8, they separated new players (sub-100 battles) from experienced players in separate matchmaking, for tier 1 to 3.
O-oh. Hmmm.

Fug.

I guess you could just make a new account and tell me what your main account is if you really want. In any case, I've never had problems getting T1-2 games in a timely fashion except for when you're playing at real nigga hours on weekdays or something.

Does the forced game-number MM also apply to Co-op games?

FUG THE QUEUES ARE HORRIBLE

Damn.

Well, this was a failure. ;_;

i don't want to be alone anymore

DED GAME

You could try T2 or 3, they seem to have better queues and they're still goofy low tier ships.

Co-op games always fill both teams to the maximum player number with bots. So if only 5 real players join the co-op queue, the rest of the player's team will be bots, and the entire enemy team will be bots.

The forced game time for co-op is also shorter than for random battles.

>Black Swan has almost 2000 more HP than Hermelin
but y tho

Yeah, just play against bots. WHATEVER. This is the first contest. Of course there are unforseen events. It's all cool.

Eh. That'd require people to actually buy a bote. Sticking to tier 1 for now.

CONTEST BACK ON. Just do Random or Co-op, whichever one gets you easy games the most.

>I wish they would add West Virginia as well, also Tennessee and California

The West Virginia will probably be a premium tier 7 US BB. You want good US botes? Pay up.

You want DE for when angled opponents AP bounce you and your HE can't penetrate enough to do direct damage. You need to light fires when that happens.

>>Black Swan has almost 2000 more HP than Hermelin

HP is derived from displacement.

You can just switch target if you're invisible. You will be, because the DDs you spot are normally destroyed fast because your cruisers will force them to turn and you can shoot them.

This is speaking from a Fubuki user against multiple ducks.

t. Kiev

Frenchies next year, Cruisers first

jake is a confirmed gay

mediafire.com/file/a4z82ax6p996luu/20161218_004924_PRSC101-Orlan_34_OC_islands.wowsreplay

Hey again faggot

I cant wait until this bow on meta stops

kys

:(

>we could've had more ship lines implemented already if WG wasn't retarded and didn't include imaginary ships that didn't even exist as design just to get lines to T10 to satisfy their autism

>Was all set to buy Blys now that I finally got another chance at it while I have spending money
>E-25 on sale for WoT

Fug.

This year actually was a fuck up because WG went through 9+ iterations of RN CLs. They fucked up that hard.

>E25 on sale again
I thought they weren't going to do that again because it was hella OP.

and yet, there it is, albeit in an overpriced bundle on sale for one day only and the day's just about over

Gives he hope for 24 hour sale of Nikolai on the 24th or 25th.

Fucking Type 59 resale when? I really want one.

I am not chain btw.

I've been waiting for that for years since I started playing.
It's never happening because they give it out for prizes and auction codes off for a bunch of money.

so you luger then :^)

Nope.

Hint: Asia server. 52% shitter in botes, 50% shitter in tonks.

>9+ iterations
What the fuck

Honestly dont know

It's benis

FUG :DDD

9?
Only one I heard of was Smoke/Speed bost version

Is that supposed to be a Rayquaza? I dont understand.

Yep. Most of the year was spent unfucking brit CLs on the ST server. STs probably had to spend more time in them than any other ship class. Even after all this, most STs said they werent ready for release. WG has a schedule to attempt keep and they delayed enough as is. So they shit them out and started on everything else.

So, is Flamu even worth my time in listening to? He seems like and arrogant fucking retard that believes hes gods gift to the game. Every ship that he has said is garbage that I dont currently own I have seen do amazing in matches. And the ones I do own that he has shit on I do fine in as well. So should I ignore him?

:DDD Yes

goodnight /wowsg/
I hope you find the happiness you're looking for

not really

Who the fuck cares what some furfag piece of shit says?

>get a good game in a ship
>post the replay
>says the ship is fine and people are just bad at it
Anyone can get a good game once in awhile but it doesn't mean the turd ship is good.

Hi Flamu

He's the only community contributor I've seen whose reviews don't feature him doing stupid shit and blaming it on the ship, or getting lucky with the enemy doing stupid shit and thinking it means the ship is good. He's really full of himself and kind of annoying to listen to, but at least he's decent enough at the game for his opinion to be worth something.

mediafire.com/file/92v636mv7uk4vqr/15015.wowsreplay

I only copied one layer

kill me now

War Thunder ships is almost here, RIP Wargaming, now outdone at air land and sea...

>but at least he's decent enough at the game for his opinion to be worth something.

I would agree with this if he wasnt one of the morons that was wrong about Dunkerque being awful. It's actually fine if you arent bad.

I can't wait to sail the Bismark in WT.

PEE
TEE

BOTES

no, not the ST server.... they were fucking around with them on Live.... and they wanted to gimmick them with AP only... and then give them the consumables... and then modify the consumables... it was fucking retarded the entirely way through

Is this a joke? Their layouts are the same except that NM has both a better armored deck (140mm to 120mm) and better bulkheads (just solid 343mm to 203mm-330mm). Even the slopes of their turtlebacks are the same thickness and roughly the same angle.

afaik, new mex is worse than arizona. It has been this way.

Arizona has better dispersion and thats it. Maybe better range too I cant remember.

Her armor is literally straight up worse. Not by much, but still worse. Its literally the same layout but thinner.

I think its because Arizona has torpedo protection covering the side of the hull if you use the armor viewer, New Mexico doesnt have that.

>when you can't hon hon hard enough

bad feels

Arizona also has 120mm of armored deck, idk how much fully upgraded new mexico deck is, but stock is only 89mm

>secondary hits
>Dunkek
Oh my

Secondary-chan tries her best.

"shrug"

Upgraded New Mexico has 42% torpedo protection.
A hull doesn't have torpedo bulges

>War Thunder "ships"

Can I sail JFK's PT Boat?

Only if you are a good goy

Is this bait? How is he arrogant if he's helping the community? What fucking ego? Can you tell me what ship he said is garbage but isn't? If you want to build up your crusade against him, provide actual arguments.

hey /wotg/ anyone watch anime here?

>Yes, VMF DD sub-branch. Other lines will come too, including more splits. Don't worry - we did German BBs, we did RN cruisers, alternative IJN DDs, now we're doing German DDs..it's not like we're doing only Soviet ships here. But they are important for us and I don't see why they shouldn't be. We respect history, including our naval heritage.
>We respect history, including our naval heritage.
More like only their heritage. Fucking Commies.

These's missions and challenges where it's kill a certain nation's ship is stupid.

>warthunder.com/en/news/4323-development-announced-naval-forces-compilation-en/
Some of these are pretty cool. Too much Gaijin will ruin it somehow.

>>We respect history

Poorfag detected.

What Cruiser line should I do if I just want to burn ships?

IJN

>our naval heritage
cough 1905 cough

Why are people so mad about RU DD split?I mean I know it's not your favorite line but they are still one of the most fun botes in the game.

Why are you such a fucking faggot?

I think it's that people wanted another line like US Cruisers or something. A Soviet DD split just takes up time but they said they're still doing everything they said before about 2017 just that this was unannounced.

>another line of light cruisers

Go fuck yourself retard.

You first.

I WANT TO CLEAN BISMARCK'S BIG GUNS

>380mm
>big

Get a load of this Wehraboo.

Thanks for doing the OP, user!

Because its a line nobody asked for. Hell, I'm a Wehraboo and even I think that there should be more UK/FR/IT ships.
A USN CL line would also be cool or a split in the US and IJN CV line.

Ded thread. Woof!