smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

Terra's donkey dick!

Terra's flabby butt

Guan Yu user here. Just wanted to give a heads up about the upcoming Gem and Gift giveaway. After some thought, there will be a seven day period during which Anons will be able to send e-mails from whatever accounts or temp accounts they choose, to a temporary e-mail account I have made just for the giveaway. All the e-mail needs is what the sender is trying for, and they will be entered into raffle. The prizes are now fully ready:

-Ten 8000 gem codes for PC.
-Four $50 PSN cards
-Four $50 XBox cards
-Twenty Convention skins.
-Twenty God and Skin code packages, thanks to Dragost989.
-One pair of tickets to HRZ, just the event - no flights or anything else.
-Ten $10 Amazon gift codes.

I know that there will be people spamming multiple e-mail accounts to try to win, and I know I can not stop them. I only ask that people try to show some courtesy to their fellow Anons on here. This was a rather expensive endeavor, but I felt like giving back to a community I have been with since beta, give or take. Reply if you have questions, comments or concerns. Thank you, and have a good night.

Where's the email I send to?

A major update to Again my sincere apologies, it has been a very long night. I hope you all have been well and winning your Smite matches!

My apologies. E-mails are to be sent to [email protected]

>I hope you all have been well and winning your Smite matches!

Fuck you these matches have been terrible.

How should I be leveling ah puch's abilities?

Level three first, then two, then one, then level one two more times so that you have two corpses, then max your two all the way, then finish your one, then finish the three. You can level the ult last since its useless without Iso.

Guan Yu main here. When will there finally be a new Guan skin?

Type "Praise be to Guan" and hopefully us Guan mains will finally be blessed with a new skin.

Things are darkest before the dawn. Or not, I'm not a Zen spouting motherfucker. Still, wishing you luck on games improving.

A new skin would be nice, but none of this praise guan stuff. Gives people the wrong idea about people who play Guan, or me as a poster.

oh noo people will think bad of us!! Praise be to guan >

>grinding for worshippers on my low mastery gods
>playing Arena with Awilix since a guy instalocked Bacchus like a fucking bro
>other team is Tyr, Ullr, Ah Puch, Thanatos and a Loki using that limited jester skin
>shit on them unbelievably hard
>Loki gets a couple kills and laugh spams
>make him Suku's personal fucktoy spamming VEL all the way
>his smile and optimism are gone
>Thanatos can't do jack diddly fuck to us because he's building crit
>my teams Izanami and I both go something like 15-2
>we all have a hearty laugh in the post game while Loki and Thanatos spurge the fuck out

This bitch is fun as shit to play as. Why don't I see her used more often?

um shes picked like all the time in high ranked games because shes kind of too viable especially with sobek

>thread made 4 hours ago
>13 replies

It really is a shame, so much potential for this game and it's dead ;_;

What is this general? Circlejerking and greentexting?

needs more polygons

ded :C

So why did you get by watching the stream yesterday?
I "watched" 5 hours and got:
30 gems
1 odyssey chest with the tier 2 Neith skin
Twitch Ymir

Can't tell if evolves matchmaking is worse than smites, or if it's the other way around.

Oh and in case you couldn't tell, what I won was Indecision.

I only got one chest yesterday, and that was Anhur's voice pack.
On Incon's stream I got two chests, which were T2 Chang'e and Hellrider Chiron.

FLABBY BUTT

I had a dream where Arachne and Widowmaker became friends and it was terrible because the new mode was hard as shit. Like if it was 5v1 but the enemy Arachne had built nine items of max attack speed and maximum crit.

Oh, there was a stream? I guess no one posts codes anymore.

They don't use codes anymore. You link your Twitch to your Hi-Rez account (to your console account if you are on it) and you automatically randomly get chests while watching.

15 gems.

Never going to watch boring esports, I'll live without the chests then.

>put the stream on
>mute it
>do other things
Not that hard.

>tfw night milf is meta now

I got like 60 gems and a Scylla skin. Not bad.

best 3 picks for mid and jungle for soloq ranked conquest?

link to stream?

Hirez twitch channel, can't post link Veeky Forums thinks it's spam

Loki, Cama, Cabra

>mid
Ra, Scylla, Janus, Raijin
>Jungle
Thor, Susano, Rat, Erlang, Hun Bats, Nem
>Solo
Ravana, Erlang, Vamana, Ama, Nike when she's available.

I play those mid plus zeus and poseidon if the team have enough cc. all solid shit

with thor Im never that good, dunno why. its like low dmg and I know thor early its strong as fuck but anyway.
>susano, rat nem
I dont like any of them :(

if I need to play solo I always pick bellona or ama. erlang I dont know why is he so good, I never manage to play good with him. but I saw people playing it and doing it really really good. I guess I will check some videos/info about it

How to counter Sol?

Is Bellona a good fighter? She always seem to do a shit ton of damage and tank a lot when I see her.
Whats a good build for her?

I'd throw Agni in there. With his dash, he's very safe. His bombs give him a lot of flexibility as well. He just has a mediocre early game

>Is Bellona a good fighter?
Yes, not top tier like she once was but still good.

> She always seem to do a shit ton of damage and tank a lot when I see her.
Her main damage come from her hammer who deal more damage per god hit.

>Whats a good build for her?
You can build her in a lot of way, typically boots>breastplate of valor>Jotunn's Wrath/Qin's Sais>situational defense items.

Well, he asked for the top God's of those roles. His early game being shaky and the whole dash through the wave thing makes it unsafe, especially as a soloq God.
Like every other hunter / Chronos / Freya.

Yeah, but if you're starting out with Agni, you can save your dash for defensive situations. Offensively dash when you're more comfortable with the god or have a more coordinated team.

I don't play Agni so I really don't know, but I'm pretty sure you always use your dash to clear wave early, since his 2 doesn't do anything till later on. The fact that you have to use it offensively early means you put yourself at risk, and if you don't, your early clear is piss poor.
I'm not saying he isn't good, once he gets passed early he'll be great, but I don't for someone trying to soloq and or trying to get into ranked, he'd be the best pick.

As an adendum, I just think Agni is a safer pick for solo queue than Ra, who is very gankable

Ra has very safe clear, can heal both himself and his creeps (and his jungler / support) and can snipe away at buffs and enemies with his one and ult. He also gets free boots along with a slow. He's pretty gankable if the enemy jungle is, say Fenrir, but he is so safe that he never has to put himself at that risk anyway.

I rented her and I quite like her... I also played Chaac but he got a bit boring and falls of late game a bit...
Which are the top ones?

>none of this praise guan stuff
Fuck off
Guan carries games.

see But all warrior are viable is the solo lane, you also have Guan Yu who is a great support , Erlang and Nike also work in the jungle

How do you build her user?
Also Male DILF version when

>dont like any of those
dang
Also I don't play conquest.

Alucard is not for sexual !

Like every other mage.
Pen boots, book, chronos, obsidian, tahuti, soul reaver.

>want to get sol to tier 5 this weekend
>do perfectly fine with her
>every other game I play we lose

I shove my dad's cock up my throat like every nox player of course

I come from Uganda
Let me play my accordion for you

I've got your back!

Whats the point of this one button character?

Teaching people to buy ward.

UGLY

he's right

Looks like she is sad and needs a hug.

I want Jing Wei to rub her pussy all over me until i look like a glazed doughnut.

That but honestly most people don't get the other huge ass lesson of "don't pick this shitter ass fuck god against anything past the low skill levels".

>all warrior are viable is the solo lane

They can function in it (no "cannot function in this role") but not all are viable.

>muh meta
nah. god doesn't matter, it's who plays them.

I've shit all over a chaac as herc, and been shit on by an ama as chaac.

Scylla is also welcomed to join.

is not exactly drowning, but you can choke on my dick.

It's not meta. Those were fuck ups by the player but on equal skill on both sides at a mid+level certain pcisk florish while others flounder.

Don't resort to >muh like a pleb.

You don't know what viable means.
mercury in duo or mid is not viable.
Tyr in solo is just difficult.

is this fresh?

Hercules has limited utility and awkward cc, is an easier gank target and is completely wrecked by anti heal.

Camazotz offers nothing special at all barring damage, gets fucked by anti-heal and is super limited by the lategame since for example his ult is basically restricted since he can end up leaving himself vulnerable.

Chaac has no late game and a meh at best mid game.

So which the fuck are the good warriors?

Tyr solo isn't a bad pick. He's pretty much better then Hercules in everyway.

1.Chaac
2. Bellona
3. Ravana
4.Ama / nike
5. SWK
6.Vamana

Odin's a great jungle pick though.
Tyr solo takes a really good tyr seeing as you lose his main gimmick.
Herc won't win lanes, but he will rarely lose them either. It will come down to which jungler is better.

What? He has near instant clear early and literally takes your creeps away from you. There's a reason he's considered a huge lane bully. He wins lanes.

>not ruining everyones match and playing khumba solo
>has to defend mana buff with his life

I need to try khumba solo.

Fresh!

>like every other mana hungry warrior and non warrior in solo

Fresher!

Fresh Enough!

draw full scenes and off-site link m8