Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Stream Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
Dickscord Server: discord.gg/013IDtABv9b2ChJO

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: Saw some blue cunt sitting on a slope with a hairdryer this morning. Dunno why they'd be roaming around about midway through the month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlmyKZMHboE
youtube.com/watch?v=ON0-VqV9vt4
youtube.com/watch?v=T84okwUibmM
youtube.com/watch?v=XhOEn7Xl8as
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw HWP pigs will have slow cars in he next 5 years

>Drink driving
>Drug driving isnt listed
Yeah boy, time to put the tinny down and hit the shard pipe

I fukken wish but nah, they're looking at volvos and beemers and etc, and they'll have no problem catching your old xr6t

Is there even any HWP in SA? I swear I've never seen any.

I was walking my dog in Carseldine when channel 7/9 were running a report on the fatal 5.

I noticed they had some AMG hatchback thing and asked one of the cops what the go was, reckoned they were trialing it. Fat bloke found it uncomfortable apparently.

Funny how the fatal 4 became the fatal 5. I wonder if it really was because of unaware driving or if it was because AMG gave them free shit.

Bullshit. I see them every day in the hills.

how have you not see them? i see a fuck tonne all the time

>brisbane meet
>jdm and euro only
what happens if you go with a non-jdm/euro car

what are some stock holdens and fords that have more than 350kw?

>Fat bloke found it uncomfortable apparently.
You'd think they'd have fitness requirements but no, Every pig is fat.

Newest FPV GT, HSV GTS.

So I forgot to close my door while reversing out of the garage and I need some advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlmyKZMHboE

Should I take it to a crash repair place or get a new door?

I suppose I don't go in the hills often but I can't remember seeing any even when I have.

New door but have the panel repaired (unless you find a dirt cheap replacement).

You should learn to shut your fucking door when the car is in motion.

Thanks mate.
I've learnt my lesson lmao

What's an aus-available Twingo alternative guys?

Who double demerits?

T minus 11 days ausbros coppas everywhere already

Anyone wanna do some shit in North Bris? Maybe Cootha or Clear Mountain run?

Go watch the review videos on youtube.
But the bug issue is, will you track it or not.
Then you sort by whats more important to you, comfort, power, electronics (or none) and what you think looks good most of all
Loving my zx6r atm tho. No fancy electronics, not even abs. But it does have a real nice slipper clutch and all the old reviews say its easy to ride fast which I have to agree with
Pic related

commos and excels preferably

Reconsider whether driving is for you.

>coppas everywhere already

QLD bro here. Was headed home at midnight this Saturday gone and I saw half a dozen cop cars along the way, two of which had people pulled over. Now is a great time not to be a P plater or driving a sports car.

Sexcel.

Luckily i got my waterfall way hooning out of my system.

Fucking coppas always ruin driving this time of year.

Fucking normie traffic.

>tfw P plater driving a sports car in QLD

Least the cunts won't see the P's at night. Barely able to see them in the rear windshield in the day.

Wondering about this. I can't finding anything on the TMR website, but is it illegal? I know cunts in other states get done for it, but I see it so much in QLD that I figure it's fine.

Technically illegal. P plates are supposed to be as visible as number plates, excepting of course that you don't have to light them up at night. One of those things they'd ping you for if they were out to make some revenue or you were being a dick.

There isn't one, unless you hate yourself enough to buy a Daewoo Matiz.

And if they were to see it in the first place. I drive sensibly enough as to not attract unwanted attention and there's always some poor cunt with a beat-up Falcodore that would be much easier to defect than I'd be.

And if they're really that thirsty for P-platers, the Downshift meet showed me plenty of easier targets. Tarted-up base model Imprezas and older WRXes with STi spoilers, R32s, non-turbo Supras.

man i drive an excel with no door handle and a fucked exhaust
Qld coppers dont give a fuck

my trick is that i kept my car completely stock on the outside except for 18" rims

only got pulled over once all year and that was in the middle of a rbt blitz down south

is the excel the greatest car ever made?

because they know you cant hoon a shitbox that can barely reach 100km

I'm considering getting this bodykit piece by piece, starting with the GT spoiler. Need to improve the silhouette.

/dat/ approved?

then why was i going 200km/h+ last night?

Why is the top speed 280km/h?

btf/o/

If you're driving an Excel they probably assume you're dirt poor so there's no revenue to get from ticketing you.

accurate assumption

nonsense when i had my au i got pulled over constantly because it was cosmetically fucked.

never got a defect strangely enough

>then why was i going 200km/h+ last night?
because you were in your bed dreaming that you could.
>Why is the top speed 280km/h?
my cars speedo goes to 320km/h but it doesnt mean it can reach it

btf/o/

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ON0-VqV9vt4

feeling empty lads wat do
the shitty falcoon is killing me
just barely enough money to buy another one and move into a new place but can't find one
And my next paychecks will be paying for flights and insurance

How do i back into happiness

Seriously considering selling this one off for scrap value

are you really german
t. newfag

Didn't you have a HSV?

save your moolah.
can you stay in the place you are now, or is it too expensive.
if you need a hand moving i'll bring up the panno.
is fixing or buying the cheaper option

>because you were in your bed dreaming that you could.
Because i literally did? Stay jelly
>my cars speedo goes to 320km/h but it doesnt mean it can reach it
big whoop mine tops out at 220km/h and i have a built in digital speedo

No trip M8. I'm not believing you

How are you so bad at everything? Do you lack typical German logic?

My car went 300kmph last night for sure because I said so and have no proof to back it up.

wow, very nice digits. German guy blown the fuck out

That looks tacky as hell.

If you're gonna do tacky, at least get that wacky Veilside body kit that covers the entire car.

Yes
fpv
Paying for fixing is out of the question
fixing myself maybe an option but for that i need a new place and another car

thanks mate but i got like one piece of furniture which fits in the falcoon
Noice quads m8
i'm at work so notrip
i am a baker, does that answer your question?

>Qld coppers dont give a fuck
Whereabouts? The ones in Brissie are money hungry cunts who'll hold you upside-down by the ankles on the roadside and shake you till change falls out.

RBT's the only time they've had me stopped. Otherwise it's just some fat cunt in blue tailgating me and trying to bait me into speeding up.

me doing a parallel park

youtube.com/watch?v=T84okwUibmM

>Otherwise it's just some fat cunt in blue tailgating me and trying to bait me into speeding up.
i just pull over and glare at them and they usually piss off

hate to say it, but, public transport?
or carpool with people from work

Lel public transport in perth
you're funny m8

Might go without food for a couple weeks
still have enough fuel atleast

>Yes
thoughts on germany becoming muslim?

What's wrong with the 'coon? I thought you spent a heap on it recently?

You want to be happy? Here's what you should do.
>Move to Surrey Hills
>Buy a loft
>Start a noise band
>Get six or seven room mates... eat hummus with them
>Book some gigs
>Burn down a Maccas
>Listen to Animal Collective
>Start some kinda salsa company

Sell car, buy bike. Can't go wrong.

Maybe this might cheer you up: youtube.com/watch?v=XhOEn7Xl8as

They're alright cars to be honest, just ugly.

It's only an excel, dw.

welcome to my life

>cant even scrape togetther enough money or work to get a budget cam package in my ls
>cant find work
>want to kill myself
>no friends
a bloo bloo faggot try living my life

That's entirely within your control. If you really wanted a job you could move to Sydney or Brisbane.

Oh... wait...
>Moved to Brisbane two years ago
>Couldn't find a job
>Because of rubbish qualifications and a bad resume

>Move to Sydney
>457's have taken fucking everything
>Rent out the ass $500 for a dogbox single room
Yeah nah get fucked

fly overs live 5 to a 1 bedroom apartment
sydney property prices are fucked because of greedy home owners and self managed superannuation faggots. foreign investors hiring white people to buy up literally every property they see doesnt help either

You read far too much shit on the internet and have no exposure to what actually happens in the real world.

If you actually went outside, skilled yourself up, stopped being a sad sack of shit and advertised yourself, you would find it easy to get a job. Newcastle is good for jobs at the moment. And it's cheaper to live than Sydney.

>457's have taken everything
In what field? 457's have only taken the jobs that you wouldn't have worked anyway, since they're low paying rubbish.

>$500 for a single bedroom apartment
Try not living in Kirribilli, Potts Point, or Bondi then. If you can put away your autism and share like a normal person, the inner west and south is pretty doable. Hell, you might even meet some friends if you have a house mate as well.

No, because you're a fucking autistic retard, Falcunt.

>If you actually went outside, skilled yourself up, stopped being a sad sack of shit and advertised yourself, you would find it easy to get a job. Newcastle is good for jobs at the moment. And it's cheaper to live than Sydney.
Spoken like a true boomer

I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET A SINGLE INTERVIEW IN A WHOLE YEAR

How the fuck am i meant to 'skill myself up' when ching curry padesh comes along and works for $3.50 an hour.

>G-go to tafe
Then ill be back to square one and employers will whinge about 'lack of experiance'
>G-go to uni
Same thing
>Work Experiance
Yeah no i cant even get that if i try and in my area people actually pay for work experiance or do it for free and get nothing out of it
>Your just lazy
So the system failing is somehow my fault?

You really sound like you have no clue

>be highway patrol cunt
>"speed kills mate"
>speed to catch a speeder
>die

Wasnt me that was someone else.

But yes i am totally autistic

always wanted to bring this up with the cunts next time i get a ticket but its pretty pointless

fucking cunts all the same because they'd just say
>B-but i am trained to do it and youre not
Because?
>Because heres a ticket cunt

>I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET A SINGLE INTERVIEW IN A WHOLE YEAR
because youre a skill-less bum

restaurant/bar owners want australian bartenders like mad, because mainly only backpackers apply
and if you cant find a construction job in the city you should probably just resign yourself to the dole forever. company i work for is so desperate for workers they dont even bother doing a proper interview.

>unemplyment stats
i read something in the paper today about 300k people refusing to participate in work for dole program because they are too lazy and entitled. what the fuck is wrong with this country. gb2 reddit

>Spoken like a true boomer
>You really sound like you have no clue
Mate, I'm 21 and have full time work and I've never even been to university.

Here's what you should be doing
>Improve your resume - the only reason you're not getting interviews is because your resume is rubbish, no more than two pages, even a single page is better than reams of paper, no employer wants to read through that shit. Make it concise and to the point.
>Volunteer, don't tell me you can't volunteer because ANYWHERE in the country there is someone or some sort of organisation that you can volunteer for
>Go to university
I'm srs, employers actually like degrees these days. Bonus points if you work part time all the way through your degree.

>ching curry padesh comes along and works for $3.50 an hour
This is a pretty shithouse argument m8, the only jobs they're really taking are the super low skilled ones like cashiers at 7/11. I still see mostly white workers at Maccas and KFC as well. And not all of them are kids either.

>So the system is failing
No, you're just blaming the system for your own failure. You remind me of those Melbourne lefties who like to cry and whinge about how the Liberal Government is fucking the country, when realistically it's not in bad shape compared to historical data.

>construction job
Oh yeah because one of the industries that is so dependant on a growing economy is going to do well in a recession.

>I'm srs, employers actually like degrees these days. Bonus points if you work part time all the way through your degree.
Then how come even STEM grads cant get work?

Oh yeah sure ill just go out and get a job because its so 'easy'

But yeah all stats besides the ABS cooked crap are meaningless and there is no recession

>Duh i got work and im 21 and ive been a tradie since i was 15
Wake the fuck up not everyone wants to be a fucking brickie

kek. hwp love to wait a while before chasing after someone on the highway just so they can clock 180kmh

but yes they are trained to operate a 2000kg vehicle that doesnt come with adequate brakes from the factory lmao

>Then how come even STEM grads cant get work?
The only STEM grads not getting work are the ones that aren't trying hard enough.

>Wake the fuck up not everyone wants to be a fucking brickie
Office job, IT focused. It's nothing special but it's a start, and it's certainly better than nothing.

>wah wah I don't want to work hard
And this is why you don't have a job, Falcunt.

>but yes they are trained to operate a 2000kg vehicle that doesnt come with adequate brakes from the factory lmao
;)

All the best to just pull over and heckle them till they fuck off.

They cant drive for shit and think they are fucking randy probst from doing highway pulls.
Can you not see the images i am posting

Yeah just ignore the simple fact that Unemployed outnumber jobs 10 to 1 you stupid cunt

>gonna apply for a tafe course that starts in feb for a career (hopefully) that is still growing
>gotta get a part time job
>gotta volunteer
i have to do these 3 things in the next 3 months
thoughts?

I am not the right person to ask but just remember this

in any given single open position there are 10+ unemployed/underemployed youngfellas who want the same job

Fuck i mean i saw goddamn tradies that where in their 50's going for the same jobs at masters before they closed that 18 year olds where applying for its NUTS

>I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET OFF MY ASS IN A WHOLE YEAR

ftfy

>Yeah just ignore the simple fact that Unemployed outnumber jobs 10 to 1 you stupid cunt
If you were a half decent applicant, you should be able to get at least 1 interview for every 10 applications submitted.

Even better way to get a job is to actually go and speak to people face to face.

you have no idea what government does before during and after a recession do you?
if theres sign of recession they ramp up public infrastructure construction like crazy. and all throughout the recession they have to keep spending....

the construction currently going all over sydney, both building and civil, is pretty crazy. and its not stopping for a while.

>Wake the fuck up not everyone wants to be employed
oh, okay then...

which is why i tried to go for a career that is constantly growing

This. Theres so many programs and incentives for apprentices in high-demand trades to stay in it, too.

Are you fucking dense?

Every single job has like thousands of applicants

the very fact that i get a couple of interviews a year is mind boggling, i am like in the 10% of the pile and still dont get work so shove your shit logic up your ass
>oh, okay then...
Oh piss off what do you think will happen when all the projects stop? Your 'skills' will be basically worthless in any other industry and then you've got to contend with the thousands of other cunts who have also lost their jobs looking for work

Case in point
>Miners
>Ex Automotive Industry workers and Engineers
Your completely out of contact with reality

>Wake the fuck up not everyone wants to be employed
Sorry i dont have your tradie tier nepotism and dont work cash in hand for a dodgy cunt
Which is?

>That feel when really need to fart but not sure if I've got the trots

Sup cunts

>Every single job has like thousands of applicants
This is a fallacy

>Can you not see the images i am posting
cooked figures from labor to snag votes so they can hurt employment in australia even more :^)

19 applicants an opening is pure and utter bullshit... my company is spending over 5k on advertising per person they fucking hire.

generic auto send out applications from agencies that only exist to keep dole bludgers on the dole should not be counted in those figures. most employers automatically ignore anything from an unemployment office and not from the individual themselves.
how many applications to bums have to send out a week? like 12 or something? there you go.

In my area it sure as shit isnt.

Try living outside of your Sydney/Melb Bubble faggot
Fucking retard i give up

>Which is?
building design
don't snag it pls

>Are you fucking dense?
no, it seems you are.

thanks for the laughs kid i cant take your shit seriously anymore

Do it on the toilet, problem solvered.

Most places outside of Melboune and Sydney are pretty fucked job wise.
However you can get decent manual labour roles in Brisbane at least with minimal experience.
It's shit but it's better than nothing.

fite me in rl at bp coffs south servo CUNT

Well bit late for that innit