/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Charon is coming to town Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

Compilation of all cards revealed, including leaks:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Spent:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqpkZ2LPpps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to be an elf slut!

Remember to show haven what a real amulet looks like.

boy

best

Post screenshots from today.
Here's me topdecking Garuda for lethal!

And here is my BTFO out banner sword without procing my PtP

I showed another luna the true meaning of shadowcraft

youtube.com/watch?v=gqpkZ2LPpps

2 hours of solitaire to just finish it with a DoD lethal
DShift is still the deck i beat the most with Haven

>Uriel
>Pegasus Sculpture
>Sahaquiel
Elana's Prayer deck will be even more canceroues with Bahamut unless the fucking card gets nerfed

One should hope, I think it's your most advantageous match up.

Xth for my queen

>storm haven
>meme list with flame and glass
No shit

yay or nay??

>any dragon deck but face with 3 fortes
user...

nay

remove one Polyphonic roar

I'm not sure why you need Satan there

how can i improve my deck?
Im on a 6 lose streak ;_;

>no Forte
Nay

I want to try something non meta (or that meme discard deck)

>Sahaquiel

Why would you even use her?

Any master rank can share their midrange sword list? I've been stuck for 2 days in AA2. I keep losing to almost everything especially ptp forest.

I'd prefer +1 Lilith -1 Blood Pact

Why do you need all 3 Angelic Barrages?

Okay, what do you want from your deck?
Because right now it honestly looks like a mess.

You've mixed double suicide, and some control all mixed together into a hot mess. The two do not work together.

What do you want to play?

i think he intended to build midrange

midrange blood sucks tho, go aggro or control

To delete bat/fairy spam or multiple minions

Im not sure, i like suicide and i do well when i manage to mantain my life switching between 9~11
but against face decks i cant do a shit

Her sister is better

Happy holidays /svg/

GLORY BE!

>not going full Satan

Hear the darkness roar!

her heart belongs to another

also ahoge + hat is top tier

is this deck meme or real?
7 mana satan sounds op, but how consistently can you pull it?

Rode this to masters Not pictured: 1x Tsubaki, 3x Alwida's.
PtP elf is/was one of my worst matchups, good luck mate.

Glory be!

Wheres your temptress vampires and revelations? Also get some vampy and bats for burns and get some diabolic drain

>Turn my entire field invincible to spell effects with Shrine Knight Waifu
>Enemy rune shits himself and uses up a Dshift to remove pieces on the board
>He wins anyway because he plays 2(TWO) Dshifts in a row a turn layer

A deck made entirely of four cards?

>2 silvers
>6 bronze
im getting tired of your shit Seraph

Forgot pic.

im too poor on vials to get 3 Forte.

the idea was a Pseudo fill up field with low lvl creeps, get the upper hand in PP and then rush in with Roar or Satan deck.

Some changes when Bahamut hit would bee Uriel instead of Leviathan,
Eyfa instead of Forte
Dragon Tamer instead of Fire Lizard

If you can craft a couple of queen and a couple temptress vampires you got yourself a pretty solid control deck
Oh and revelation. You kinda need that too

If you can't afford that shit just go midrange or aggro

>might be replacing Charon for Feena

Sorry, babe. Unless they do something about your strict cost, you might a liability.

If I like Fire Emblem will I like playing Swordcraft?

hit A0 doing dailies. still don't have dick for legendaries. pic related.

only got the second hime after buckling and buying 17 packs bc couldn't outrace/tempo haven decks and nothing is worse than faggots playing garuda and emote spamming

I have a vampys already, but i dont really like it

>1690 vials

Time to liquify havencraft

>it's another opponent always pulls the exact card he needs to block your lethal and turn the game around day

Oh yeah, I main control blood and bouncing your hp up and down more than a Tia is a ton of fun.
Okay then, there are some things you need.

First ditch the lykos, the dark generals, the liliths, the demonic storms, a blood pact, and the angelic barrages.

Fact is they're all bad for a control type.

You'll want summon bloodkin, summoning 2 1/1's is great for 2 and it has synergy with so much.
You'll want Vania. I cannot think of a deck where you would not want 3x Vania. She is one of the best 2 drops.
You'll want to probably trim your 4 drops just a little bit. Problem is that Righteous and Wardrobe both need evo points to really be effective, so having 5 means you're likely to draw them dead at some point in a match. I'd say 3-4 is the perfect amount, mix and match however you like, they're both great. Also even without vengeance a 2/5 is a bitch to remove on curve.
Get Nighthorde, it gives board, removal, and if you have bats it scales out of control, also synergy with Queen Vamp and Vania. It's good for buying time, weird lethals, setting up a board, or making awkward trades better with bat evos. It's a definite 2-off.
Queen Vampire. 4/4 + two 1/1 bats and make all bats on the field ward. This card will save your life and win you many games. Get 2 of her. It is ridiculously hard for people to deal with those bat wards. Even with the upcoming AoE spam, she still looks good because she'll force AoE and survive any 6pp AOE other than Sal Breath and Themsis due to her 4hp.

Temptress Vampire. She stabilizes you in long ass games and is an amazing way of finishing out games as well. You always want 1-2 of her. 5/5 body with deal 5 heal 5 is stupid good.

Revelation. 3 Revelations. 4pp wipe the board and still have pp to put something on it. Or 8pp on turn 8 if they're trying to set up to kill you before vengeance. It is needed.

That being said you still have some flex slots for what you want.

I'd also drop 1 exe, 3 is overkill.

>I have a vampys already, but i dont really like it

iktfb

If you like shit characters like Severa then sure

happens way too often. Just earlier today I was making a comeback against an aggro bloodcraft who used all his cards. I had 3 hp with my board full ready to lethal next turn and then he pulled a razory claw.

here's me fucking myself over

HEAR THE MUSHUSSU ROAR!

>about to get to A rank just from doing my dailies

time to sandbag to C

It used to be alright but it's pretty shit now. Getting Satan early is kinda consistent but to do it you have to ramp a lot and the only way that's close to safe is Aiela into Urd the next turn. After that you have to hope you get a good card in your next draw, preferably Dias so you don't die.

>tfw I'm the opponent

>the art sites are back in the OP

Bless you, user

An aggrobat deck won't really have a lot of cards that they'd draw that wouldn't lethal you when you're that low

>10-2
Where's that comic.

Okay, I'll try that, sounds pretty good

Thank you

Okay, I think you're going to have to leave.

Or you need to realize something: control blood does not have to play on curve.
It can laugh at the curve, it can take the curve out back and shoot it and be fine.

Playing vampy on turn 2 is generally a bad idea unless you're fighting an aggro deck and you have absolutely no way of getting board out.
Play her with bloodkins for ridiculous face dmg, with night horde, evolve her into night horde for amazing results, evolve her with mini soul devil out, you can do all sorts of crazy shit with her.
She's a great turn 4 evolve combo'd with another card.

Treat her like a combo piece, not a 2 drop.

I'm not expert but I really don't think you should be usnig Lykos and Dire Bond in the same deck.

>He can't topdick all his cards at will
Nig you even trying?

It's a cool deck user and you can even meme it up with azazel and other weird shit without compromising too much

Dunno how much it will be changed with the expansion : a couple cards might see use, like sadistic night instead of drain and squall lancher replacing wardrobe
Doubt the legendary will be of any use but I may be wrong

Pascale is such a qt

It kills me that I'll probably be doing the same too.

Shitrites doesn't deserve her.

>storm haven's sacred plea pops and he has enough pp to spare a hallowed dogma draw if needed.
>Your anus is clenched because you have lethal next turn but 3 health.

>mangled limbs

I regret dusting 2 animated copies of her just to make 2 fortes for face dragon that I don't even play at all. Fugg

Does anyone have the link to the newest Shadowverse Channel?

Jesus, what rank are you and what class were you playing that they let this embarrassment happen.

She doesn't need to be a combo piece. If you worry too much about pulling combos out, you'll be punished. Worry about her combos if you have them in your hand. Otherwise, she's amazing to put pressure on board, since there's almost no scenarion where your opponent will let her live. She is still just a standard 2 drop if you do not have a viable combo next turn.

>fattie can't into flexibility

This is why you don't dust animated legos ever.

Sahaquiel is useless unless you want to attack a beefy follower with Bahamut

dumb arisa poster

mistake on my part, I forgot fanfare only triggers if the card is casted with PP

Arriet when?

How many Legos and gold needs Dirtrune anyways?
Yesterday i got another Mythril Golem too, and a Fafnir with Rose Queen in the same pack
>4 legos in 3 packs

yea nice try baiting lethal with dshift, faggot

She's a 2 drop if you don't have any better play and you need a 2 drop.

But she's a much better turn 4,5, or 6 play.

She's amazing pressure because she's like a tiny bloody mary, if they let her live, they probably die.
But if you just throw her out onto the board for board's sake, she'll be somewhat useless, as while she's great pressure, 2/2 ain't hard to deal with. Unica exists for that.

Nah, that was just something I had saved

>Tfw I also dusted an animated Pascale to craft my Cerberus when I started
>Still regret it

JUST

Much better

dirtrune may be stronk in RoB

>Witch starts BMing during their DShift turn
You dipshits are getting way to transparent with this shit.

Where is Avant Blader?

help mee

Whats BM?

Here's what I play. It's been serving me well.

Is Mini Soul Devil good in Control Blood?

>When the Dshift BM's too hard and fucks up lethal.

I've won a few games off of that. It's why you should always wait through their dshift turns.

I fucking regret it after I hear her voiceline which is absolute waifu material. Luckily I got another 3 copies of her from DE but its' not animated.

I'll admit I'm dumb user because I was under the impression that I need to play every craft to improve my understanding on every matchup. But face dragon just wasn't made for me.

I wish dirtrune wasn't that shit so I can actually play her.

I always BM as much as possible in my dshift turns(playing as many cards as possible, spamming emotes, purposely missing lethal so I can use up the next dshift), regardless of whether or not I have lethal.
I'm hoping to scar the guy I dshifted against enough so that the next time someone plays dshift he just ends up conceding.

Not in my list because I found it underperforms against most the t1 decks. You rarely have time to spend t5+ trying to tutor other shit.

Golds: 3 Ancient Alchemists, At least 2 Juno's, and 3 Calamitous Curses.

Leggos are nice but not mandatory. You could put 1 Olivia, 1-2 Pascale, 1 Satan, or 2 PtPs. your call.

Because of Timeless Witch, Earth Rite now has a way to screw Vampy over/Direct Damage