They told me it wouldn't fit

Who else here puts shit that doesn't fit in their car?

>Sir that isn't going to fit
>Well not with that attitude.
>TV still got home

Wouldn't be a problem if they just sold the goddamn Levorg here

I ride bikes. A 27" monitor and box hasn't stopped me, don't see why you didn't just put in in the rear seats. Casual.

The Levorg is a Legacy wagon that isn't an Outback, not a WRX hatch/wagon.

its all the way through with the rear seats folded down and the box pushed into the back of the front seats. you think that would fit in the back seat?

From the angle it looked like you only just managed it in the trunk, folded or no.

fair enough.

>Work at Best Buy
>See tons of people buying huge ass TVs using their new credit card because everyone here lives in a glorified trailer park
>Always try to fit them into their shitbox cars or just chuck them in the open bed of their rusted out trucks
>Our carryout guys always advise against it, always get told "it'll be fine"
>Next day white trash comes in with TV completely shattered
>"Yeah you guys sold me a junk TV when I took it out of the box it was cracked"

So in short, kill yourself, OP.

God bless fold-downs.

What? No it isn't. It literally is a WRX wagon. The Legacy is on a completely different platform.

>own a panther body

I don't understand the phrase "doesn't fit in their car."

O yea. sounds more like a white trash problem. I doubt it broke in the car they probably dropped it while putting the stand on.

from the wikipedia article:
"According to Subaru, the name Levorg is a portmanteau of three words, LEgacy, reVOlution, touRinG[1] The Levorg shares its platform with the Impreza and Legacy."

>work at best buy
>need christmas gift
>no friends with trucks
>employee discount time
>TV get
>own Miata
>pic related
got home fine, but driving down the interstate with an extra few pounds of downforce on one side was weird

>hey user come with me and friend user to buy an engine!
yo what are we using to pick up? three of us?
>my S12 200SX what else?
yougottabekiddingme.jpg
>we gotta pick it up two hours away!
are you serious.
>bro we're here anyway! Lets get the two KA24DE engines plus the manual transmission! It'll fit in the S12 I swear!
this is nuts

Proceed to shit brix all the way home the two hour trip with me clutching the gearbox in my lap while the car was stance cambered going home with three dudes inside a dinky S12 200SX. I still was happy we survived.

what size TV?

Did the people who you pick them up from lose their shit, or not even flinch at 3 dudes buying 3 KA's in a shitwhip? :^)

AMERICAN FREEDOM SIZE

Yeah they asked where the pickup truck was and to bring it over. :^)

I just moved and the only thing I own that didn't fit in my Fiesta ST was my couch

I think this is the biggest thing I put in my Civic, which is my biggest car.

I can borrow a truck from work when I need to for bigger stuff.

So you only had one functional mirror?

I managed to move almost an entire apartment with my 4 door e30 in 2 trips. surprising amount of space.
only things I didn't move myself were a bed and bed frame.

the right side was fine once I adjusted the TV. the center was not useable though

>rpf1's on a faggot civic
even if they're reps, holy shit just kill yourself.

>even if they're reps
They're real, it's not like they're expensive anyway.

>holy shit just kill yourself.
No u. I have snow tires on the stock wheels.

FUCKING SICK TRACK CAR BRO! tell us more about your base model civic with rpf1's on it. What's the fastest you've been around lacuna seca in it?

oh wait no you're the faggot that drag races an overpriced s2000.

get the fuck outta here

They're interchangeable with my Prelude. I needed a second set of wheels so I could put snow tires on the stock ones, so I got RPF1s because I wanted them. I guess I must have missed the clause that said they could only be on track cars.

I'm not sure why you think I'm going to consider your opinions, but I'm flattered you care so much.

Hey fuck off asshole. Why you gotta be such a hater to some guy's ride? Who the fuck asked you and invited you?

Atleast he can afford Enkei RPF1 and not reps. Let him enjoy his car; it looks good. Such a downer.

Do you really have lights that bright in your face all the time? How is your vision not fucked?

>panther body
You probably don't understand how to stop sucking dick either.

captcha: swallow street

I once went to rent a 40' ladder and the mouthbreather wouldn't let me because he thought I couldn't fit it on my car.

Asshole what do you think roof straps are for. I even had a red rag faggot bite my crank.

ENDLESS SPACE

Relax you salty autist, no need to be so angry
I can see that, considering the fact that Subaru stopped manufacturing the Legacy GT (both sedan and wagon), but the front end is literally a WRX

wow rude

I fit everything in my room except my bed in this car with i moved out.
It also Fits 4 wheels with unmounted tires with room to spare.

Fucking love coupes with hatches for this reason.

>no mods at all, just aftermarket wheels
why so salty and autistic?

t. busrider

I have an S2000, before I got into programming I was working an ok IT job. Client is in a city 40 minutes away, they have a small unrelated problem which I get to go fix, but they just happened to order a new fleet of small PCs to replace all their 2006 C2D shit. I had to take the spare out but I managed to fit 3 24" monitors, plus four tiny PCs in the back. Fit 3 more monitors in the passenger seat and it was low enough so I could see out the window and see the mirror. Also fit 3 more tiny PCs in the passenger foot area. It all got there fine and everyone at my office and the client's office laughed when they saw the trunk.

What the fuck, they're just wheels man

My dad bought a brand new BMW 2-series a couple weeks ago and the next day decided to buy a christmas tree and shove it half in the trunk to get it home. Not even 24 hours of ownership and pine needles everywhere.

He's the sort of guy to drop 50k on a BMW one day and then be too cheap to pay $15 to have a Christmas tree delivered to his house the next, needless to say.

I've seen a car that tried this and the TV fell out the back.
Did we help the fucker? No, we just stood and laughed.

>microphone
are you a youtube whore?

>not buying a trailer
You people are stupid.

You convinced me, user. I'm going to trade my economy car on a brand new pickup for my annual trip to Ikea. Who cares if the bed is empty 360 days per year. I don't want shit hanging out 6" from the rear, even if it's lashed in place with cushions everywhere and I have my flashers on.

A pickup it is!

t. every other Midwesterner

Yup I know this is a joke but I do live in the midwest and every single person that has a truck says this. If you work construction, that's fine but none of them do and quite literally shows up with an empty bed that number of days. They also only buy the single cab and supposedly have a family.

>not getting a more aesthetic Aussy ute
>not drifting around corners like a madman in it

>Work at hardware store
There is no such thing as "Doesn't fit."

>have FRS
>Took passenger seat out
>more cargo room than some SUVs

Don't recommend it tho

Is that how you fit four wheels in there because I can't figure out more than three.

that BBY discount tho

lol. I did this.

drove to a friends house 3 hours away so he can engine swap mu car. Same engine and trans, he had a running shell, mine was burning oil, and shit at shiftting.

I had removed the passanger seat on my way up, and drove back with a whole dressed engine on the passenger side, and transmission in the backseat. all together probably 500lb
way over the 2+2 weight limit. shit was scraping.

and then I had to man handle the engine out of the car without a crane. that was fun.

nice rear engined nissan

That would have probably fit in the Audi TT roadster's trunk.

Why? those wheels look so out of place.

at least lower it an inch. you can just put aftermarket wheels on a car and not do anything else. looks so bad now.

But he needs those big wheels and low profile tires to clear those brakes !

>buying a trailer to transport a TV
You're fucking stupid. I can throw entire bicycles and big bags full of yard cuttings into my hatchback, and I had a bed frame and mattress on the roof before.

>you will never be me with a full-sized couch on my shitbox and people wild-eyed in terror due to the sound of the big christmas wreath tied to the grille scraping on the ground and the econbox engine revving for all it's worth.

shitlord

God you're an edgy third grader, aintcha?

>not driving an ltz z71 to get hektik in

Transporting a subframe on the back of my DeLorean by removing the louvers; there's also the time I drove it without a hood to pick up the spare I was buying.

You can get 4 in if you're short and have the front seat forward half way, or just put one on the passenger seat, taking the seat out isnt' so bad, but putting it back is a pain in the ass and I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you plan to leave it out permanently

u r my hero

thats savage

>Drive Citroën BX
>Huge boot
>Hydropneumatic suspension to prevent wonky handling under heavy load
>Laugh at your "b-but it's French and FWD"

Who needs center mirrors?

>Hydropneumatic suspension
Not
even
once

CREDIT CARD FITMENT

>Hydropneumatic suspension to prevent wonky handling under heavy load

instead it just has wonky handling all the time

source: drove a BX

i still love them because they're just weird, but holy shit they're fucking awful at driving semi-fast. understeer everywhere even at low speeds

also when you spring a leak in the hydraulic system (which will happen eventually) you get to drive home with literally no suspension and.... no brakes. not dangerous at all

I worked at an event company for two years when I was a teen. Driving 20ft trucks and filling them to the brim on most days during the summer.

I no longer know the meaning of cant fit.

So true, they're made to cruise really not to go fast.
Also: no brakes already happened. Also the parking brake is on the front wheels so drifting in the snow is a no no. Still amazing car with plenty of space.

>pennsylfailia
>stance
>fucking explorer wheels
>hyundai

four good reasons to kill yourself

I like the looks, but it is like Subaru doesn't want to sell these here in Europe. It is only available with the CVT.

>mite be nice car
>it's a cvt
>eurnope a nope market

It's like Subaru always gets that one trick wrong scientists hate.

I run out of safe weight capacity before I run out of room. I drive a Focus; it has plenty of room in the back,
I can fit a week's worth of clothes and booze in the back, along with a tent and a sack truck to haul it through all through the campsite.

> Smart TV
You know they spy on you, right?
If I'm shopping for anything bulky, I do it online and have Kenny the delivery driver deliver it to my door.
It's cheaper online anyway.

>tfw I used to own an XJ and could carry anything
>tfw I now own a miata and can carry almost nothing
The trunk space isn't horrible but I have to keep my tools in it because I live in a dorm and have no storage/garage

Oh for sure. Just, on a Legacy wagon for markets that aren't the US, to reduce dependence on sales here.

Legacy wagons are not my market even though the are nice rides.

What's usually wrong with them other than being abused autos that they sell so cheap?

Only the 2.5 N/A sell for cheap because they're slow as piss. Not bad cars though. If you don't mind being slow and big, there's literally no reason to not buy one.

Getting one with an actual engine (2.5 turbo or 3.0H6) is the task. Turbo subarus are basically $5000 bare minimum in any condition. The H6 is tricky to find but some people don't know what it is, so it's easier to find.

Both are good for 250hp. One requires premium gas while the other prefers it but can run on 87 all day. pick your poison

they tell you it won't fit so they don't have any liability when it falls out of your car

That's weird. I'm not a car salesman, but the H6 is all over the place
>lol fancy awd in a snow market

But that 2.5 sti turbo wagon got dem womens wet left and right. Take note, Subaru.

>They told me you can't camp in a wagon.
Most comfy camping I've ever had.

I once fit a 48" TV in my moms Chevy Spark PLUS 3 people, driver included.

I agree. Gone on many long distance camping trips in an Outback and WRX wagon. Best advice: make that bed as comfy as possible. Memory foam, inflatable pads, warm sleeping bag, memory foam pillows. Sure beats being miserable on anything less.

I used an air mattress, it was just a hair too big so it was slightly bowed. It was kinda like a hammock.

Muh nigga. I love sleeping in my Legacy

Which one needs premium?

Also have a Legacy wagon (2007). Wouldn't mind a turbo but it's at least bearable with the 5mt.

2 passengers
NB miata

The turbo.

H6 likes it but since it doesn't have a turbo boosting the effective compression to 15:1, it doesn't need it.

They can only spy on me if its connected to the interwebs which it isnt. I dont even have cable that's just my 3rd monitor since they dont make PC monitors that big.

White wall and light directly into camera lens makes it appear brighter than it is.

My vision is actually already fucked since i wear glasses. jsut need the dosh to pay someone to shine a lazer into my face to fix eyeballs.

nope not a youtube whore just got sick of breaking my headsets so I decided to buy a real mic the next time it broke. Now i have a mic that isnt gonna break and sound like shit along with a nice pair of headphones

>Used to work in equipment rentals
>Someone would rent a 4000psi pressure cleaner
>Guy pulls up in a sedan like a BMW or something
>Barely fits into the back seats
>Tells me not to damage the leather seats

kek should have asked him to put a blanket on the back seat if he cared about the leather

Nice wagon and decor

I've had to cram shit into the back of my eg civic hatch since i started rebuilding the head on my truck. i took hoe some chairs that required leaving the hatch open. So far that's it though. I wish I had a little trailer for it so I could haul my dirt bikes, but it's good motivation to fix my truck.

Mines a 2.5i so NA 2.5 with 4 AT, which is slow as shit.