/lidg/ Let It Die general

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED] [BECAUSE HATERS STEAL YOUR KILLS]

Kidnapping edition

>FAQs
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LETITDIETheGame/status/808389519456116736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Screw it.
Im joining Ohio. Texas I love ya but you take forever to get into wars we lose anyways.

second for hammers

Is there a grace period before you can be raided after leaving your waiting room or is it instant?

Instant. However I've noticed I've only been getting raided once a day ever since I hit silver, and they're only revenge raids. People must think silver = crazy defense, but I have no defenders guarding my base. Kek.

>tfw stuck in a small-ass team
>want to go back to Ohio or to Cali
i shouldn't've wasted my free switch even though i get raided less
it's instant. You see people "

ho boy how many resources do I need for 5 star katana

Cali has over 20k people now. No one else is really close to that.

>eastern seaboard comprised of like a dozen states

>western seaboard is 3

California was a mistake

Reposting from other thread:

Just got One Shot One Kill from stews. Should I go with:

x 2 5-leaft clover
x 2 OSOK

OR

x2 5-leaf Clover
x1 OSOK
x1 Barbarian

OR

x1 5-leaf clover
x2 OSOK
x1 Barbarian?

>>x 2 5-leaft clover
>x 2 OSOK
if you know where to aim

>time to disband Cali into a bunch of smaller states for the sake of LiD
Why the hell not(even though it doesn't stop a bucnh of people from moving to another team anyways)

Reposting from old thread too since I answered there without seeing the new thread.

I personally think Choice 3, Barbarian will make you do more base damage, then gets boosted by the two OSOKs on a headshot, which while having a lower chance to crit, would probably be ridiculous when you do.

They should just get rid of the regional shit and make the 4 in-game factions a choice.

Until that or they balance for smaller regions, everyone is just going to clump into Cali.

>find gold chest on the 38f
>it only gave me a black metal
Son of a bitch

It's hopefully is egregious to the devs that the current TDM system isn't balanced.
It'll probably be a month or two before they rework it, and I like the idea of being under the 4 dons, except it would interfere with the DLC unless they just decide not to make more factions

I wonder what comes after the 4 dons

the 4 executives?

any idea where some spots where the hidden shop is in the 4th area?

No idea.
I've been looking for it myself to try and get ultra pure iron.

>die on 24f right in front of the elevator because sprinting and did a dropkick instead of activating it
>no death metals left
just

Getting money isn't that hard

I'd expect something a little more religious, because the Tower of Babel and the archaic meaning of Don (from webster) is a a person of consequence, but also says that's a grandee: a man of elevated rank or station.
So executives could be possible, but that sounds a little too political. Death could've also revived some of the politicians that died during the earth rage or something.

Aside from all that, it feels kind of pointless(from an ingame standpoint) to continue climbing the tower when Mother Barbs reveals Death made the tower himself, so there's really not treasure at the top: basically climbing for Death's amusement

Can anyone tell me what i'm in for with the fourth area's jin-die?
I feel like this is going to be hell.

You know that pattern where there are some stairs going down a dead end, where there's usually a mushrroom, a red briefcase and an animal? Sometimes you can find the secret shop there.

its not even about the money its the fact i have to fight fucking GOTO again

Nevermind I just annihilated her in like four hits
Thank god for oakshrooms and stingshrooms

I've seen those a lot

usually nothing, some times its up on 31th floor elevator area

So do those people that send out naked level 1 fighters actually get anything? I keep panicking from the trauma of 25-45s OHKOing me that I laugh when I cut an expedition short.

Yeah. They still bring back mushrooms and gold and all that regardless of whether or not they win.

Yeah they get a nice selection of goods anyway. It's an inoffensive way to farm, almost like telling the other guy you're just there to get items

All my guys have been losing and each one brings back around 1k gold and SPL, plus like 5-6 food items that can be sold or eaten

I did it, guys

Floor 35

Hope you had some snails for some heavy duty power levelling

What the fuck is going on
Every action i do except blocking or walking slowly makes me slip.
I can't even pick up the item Goto dropped.

Is goto's slimy vomit still on the floor?

It's a bug, it has happened to some people.

No, this is happening anywhere. Even when i Press X it slips so i can't even leave the area. Want a clip?

Is there a way to fix it?

No idea, sorry.

Only 8 but it's enough for most

>you can send fighters on expeditions after people in the region you're fighting against regardless of rank
Damn son I didn't even know
Time to send some rank 5 fighters at rank 1s

Yeah that's a solid 80-90 levels right there, enough to get 2 or 3 guys important stats maxed

I'm gonna send a t5 defender after somebody armed with nothing but a fireworks blaster

This has happened to me before. The only solution so far is to die.

twitter.com/LETITDIETheGame/status/808389519456116736

Let it die

Ah well, not that big of a deal, i had to farm goto anyways. At least they aknowledged the problem
Cheeky

Cleaver Saber

or

Motor Psycho?

"pvp" defence or pve power

pick one

I can't!

Motor so you can grind for more mats more easily?

True that
On that note, does anyone know if U-10 can drop red War Ensemble metal?

Brands are always dropped by a specific boss U10 only drops MILK

The bosses only drop one kind of metal

I wonder why It took me so long to make a collector

Really hope that maintenance on the 20th adds passes. I want to be able to farm bosses without having to fucking stop to get money for like another 5 goes because I have to pay both ways.

unless they outright say it will, It probably wont have passes yet

It's right on a Tuesday and last I heard they were waiting on Sony or something.

So where does red War Ensemble come from?

Jin die, 38th floor

Oh god not that whore again

She much of a whore this time?

You don't have to worry about a giant pit

Should I get the battle machete or the KAMAS-SP?
I'm pretty torn on this because i've been neglecting my shooter since I got to the 31+ floors, but a machete that sets people on fire just seems like a great idea

I would go for the KAMAS-SP as the assault rifle makes floor clearing trivial which tends to actually be the biggest threat once you start abusing shrooms for bosses

So yeah, that. Shooters also > strikers