Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/cirwhu.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

friendly reminder that gas is bad

How the fuck do you guys get 1000+ spm though
I'm most always at the top of the scoreboard and I apparently have 850 average

tankwhoring mostly, i have around 950-1000SPM when playing as infantry but closer to 1300-1400SPM as heavy tank

fuck sinai desert

Fuck Giant's Shadow
It feels so lazy
I like fighting in the first two maps for every team but the whole middlepart is just boring bullshit

>still playing this shit

LMAO

>tfw CPU is to fast too run this game

I like huot

fuck you

Why did dice decide to cover the screen in disgusting poop at the last minute?

Because modern graphical technology = shitty filters and bloom.

I had twice conquest with 1000-999 result, it was good

how does it feel being lucky

>game is so close a single kill could easily sway it
>"""""luck""""

how does it feel being a shitter?

>getting a good close game with fairly equal skill levels between teams
>not lucky

I challenge you to find a worse team than this

>Tfw grinding assault

this is so painful compared to scout

Assault is easy as fuck to level though.
You just lay mines at high vehicle traffic areas then go rub your braindead close range weapon of choice all over a flag.

>grinding anything

brain problems

Play the objective. Get a lot of kills. Be the top of whatever your class does (not hard since throwing down ammo or healing crates is too hard for most of the retards that play this game)

thats literally all there is to it

new to battlefield but im enjoying medic so far

what should I do if I encounter a vehicle as anything but assault? do I just run away?

spot it and if it has taken any damage, chuck a nade at it

there's light antitank grenades that you can unlock, they won't kill it but it might do some damage

support can do damage with his hammer, like a reverse repair, and the limpet charge is pretty good if you can get close

scout has the k bullets which can disable components and such

honestly i run lAT nades as medic or incindieries. both are a way to be able to contribute to destroying vehicles and even tho they dont do the most damage ive killed armour with both

if support

run crossbow frag for anti-infantry, at nade for vehicles

any damage is good honestly since it keeps them from repairing

not really

damage interrupts a repair

it does but 90% of the time the tank isn't repairing, and if you do 3-5 damage he's just going to use quick repair

t. tankwhore

>platoon is kill
R.I.P Junku shitposting

Quick repair is such gay bullshit, why is it even in the game
Just up the health by 20% or whatever it repairs

the limpet charge can be a solid anti tank explosive if it isn't in an open field or something
if you see a tank drive into cover odds are he's going there to repair, it's a solid move to plop a K bullet or an at grenade at it to fuck with it
>g-guys you don't need to bother trying to interrupt my repairing, it totally does nothing
don't believe his lies

has anyone here tried the "line of sight" or "standard issue rifles" game modes? how are they?

RUSSSIAANSSSS

THEY'RE NOTHING BUT SHITTERS AND HACKERS
IF THEY AREN'T AFKING IN THE TANK OR FAILING TO HOLD A SINGLE POINT FOR 10 GOD DAMN SECONDS THEY'RE HEADSHOTTING YOU THROUGH WALLS WITH AN LMG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

git gud)))

russians and most slav nations are the bane of multiplayer online gaming since forever but even moreso since games done away with region lock or ping limits

this is why I play it on console

this so much

>live 7km from russia
>on pc no matter what online game you play, the server will be full of russians

on console no russians whatsoever

seriously, why is it even allowed to put russians and people in the same server?

yep I even have a pretty good rig myself, but ill take playing an fps on shitty controller than dealing with cheaters on pc

FANTASTICO, GRAZIE!

Why is the Lewis Gun so terrible? Easily the most frustrating LMG to get a service star with.

whats the best medic gun?

mondragon sniper

aim better

almost hecked myself

Not the problem.

press z, then aim better

So I guess the easy time I had with all the other LMGs was just my imagination?

The Lewis gun is shit.

it's the easiest by far

no recoil at all on those fuckers

Close range: M1907 SL Sweeper
Long Range: Mondragon Sniper

what's the difference between a frag grenade and impact grenade?

Impact grenade explodes like half a second after hitting a surface, regular grenade takes a few seconds but does more damage

Whats the best way to level up Recon? I have a legendary for the memetini and another legendary for the meme pistol so fuck it might as well level it

>Fao Fortress Rush on defense
>literally half the team goes hillnigger and gets raped by a single tank

Why must this always happen.

Set people on fire.

just shoot flares into objectives and chokepoints for tons of points

How the heck do I take screen shots?

I have tried several tools and such but I always just get a black screen.

ah I see, thanks

either a console command, or through an overlay hotkey, like from the nvidia or amd settings programs

mondragon sniper is good for all ranges though

Use the SMLE Carbine, or M.95 Infantry.

Spam flares like no fucking tomorrow.

Cap with your teammates.

Do not be at the front lines with your comrades, but do not try to snipe with iron sights - try to keep enemies at a comfy medium range, stay a bit behind your front line assaults and medics.

If all else fails, they have some pretty strong pistol options.

Any tips on how to stop dying so much?

I constantly get shot in the back by some dude laying down in a corner.

>knee sliding UP the stairs while using the imblackandnevermetmydadico trench

stop being a retard and actually use cover

How DO you do the slide? I want to be tacticool.

step 1: run like a retard
step 2. press crouch button while running
step 3. (optional) use a faggot gun like the memetico or some other assault shit to spray lead at your potential target
step 4. be cool

crouch

don't use toggle crouch because it makes it hard to recover after sliding

Thats what I thought too and I've done that but I don't feel like I was sliding. Is there a special animation for it?

you do a nice little knee slide but it's kinda unnoticeable in first person unless you are paying attention

>Support Unit: 4

What does this mean?

Who else /airchav/ here

>half the enemy team leaves
>do the sporting thing and switch over
>can't even capture the first two telegraphs because the team is absolute ass and even running right past the telegraphs to just look for kills instead despite having a 3/10 score

I have never regretted anything so badly. No wonder the other guys left.

what plane and kit should I use to get gud?

I really want to exclusively play standard issue rifle games but fucking dice doesn't have any servers for it on the Xbone

Did I make a mistake unlocking the mondragon storm?

as a sniper, I absolutely despise LMG sprayers on team deathmatch. I kill 2 of them, but there's always a third.

>hitboxes are fine

Try starting with the trench fighter to learn the controls, then attack plane to bring in the kills

if you look closely you began firing at the wall and then moved on to firing at the crack between his shoulder and head. Awful luck, but with an SMG, that's what happens. This is why you git gud with the medic class.

>SMG
it's the bar

oh wow, I apologize for my noobery. I really only play snipers and medic classes.

No, the Mondragon Storm is the best mid/long range rifle with irons because no recoil

I like the martini Henry and SMLKE infantry since you can either 1 shot, or 2 shot kill with both and no real medic can hit you consistently mid to long range while you scramble back and forth.

> Fire off entire clips at point blank and miss
> Get shot in one shot at 5000 yards

How the fuck do I get gud?

Battlefront 2 is fun

How is the M95 carbine?

>throw limpet charge right onto a tank
>it goes through it
nice

don't run around like a retard, that's how snipers spot you, and talented long range snipers can pick you off with great sniper rifles from a large distance that have 1 shot capabilities past 150 meters. That's my advice from a sniper to a non sniper. Also, if you're really close, don't aim down the sights with whatever gun you're using, spray from hipfire to have larger area covered.

Don't know much about close range smg/lmg play in Bf1 tbqh famalam. I just do long range. I'd say don't run back to the same spots either, snipers keep mental storage of these areas they see you and watch for you again.

>he doesn't slide around everywhere firing the Hellriegel from the hip

Use your gun in its intended range. Hipfire assault and support weapons when you're within about 15m. Be patient with medic guns unless it's the 1907 or Auto8 extended. Stop running common routes - flank as much as you can.

I'm already hip firing shotguns and SMGs and Mini guns, I feel like I can be standing right on top of the enemy and it still completely misses.

>console

use bayonet charges from behind, or use shovel melee tap if you're that close. Does 55 a hit, and more if you're on top of the enemy.

>I didn't have 4k to spend on a decent rig. My aim is far superior on mouse though from L4d2 which is a lot of aiming at fast moving stuff.

what did he mean by this

that it was a lot harder to adjust to console for aiming.

>Think I can limpet charge a tank
>sneak up on it
>take charge out
>walk through it's fire
>stand in enemy gas
>howAmIStillAlive.webm

a.pomf.cat/cirwhu.webm