archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13027668/
youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Caring what other people think

I like his content

i like how he called out fatt marah

youtube.com/watch?v=QuKBTwAe3BY

>Assuming Veeky Forums is a hive mind
Generally fun and entertaining for the car culture around the car, prefer Motorweek for in depth reviews of the cars themselves. Though the Fox Body being brought up makes me think... are the Fox personal luxury cars (Cougar, T-Bird, Mk VII) a good place to start for performance?

>speed density
>aod
>open differential

Come on.

Where were you when you realized RCR has actually learned so much about cars. Quoting mains, valvetrain, and the like. That he has alienated an entire normie audience.

>embiggened
this guy isn't even fucking cromulent

jej

He is furry scum. Fursona and all.

Where is this from, I see people say this but where is the sauce?

The XR-7 can have the T-5 and has the 2.3 Turbo. Give the car a little more deft handling while remaining comfortable.

"Kutztown dragon"
Also look at the people he follows on Twitter.

Swap it over to Mass Airflow at a fucking minimum.

Of course. That'd be the first thing on the build after getting rid of the factory airbox. Actually, second thing. Good tires would be first.

this is all i found

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13027668/

>that entire thread
>youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0
it makes so much fucking sense now

Still like his videos

Dont care if hes a furfag, most people that make interesting content are weird asses either way

>to intelligent too drive cars
>become car instead

>implying

Fucker had an entire car built for him, was there every step of the way with the knowledge of someone who DOES know what the fuck they're doing and still doesn't know what the fuck a rod cap or main cap is, nor could he fathom why Bruce Henn would want him have the Falcon in gear, with the lights on and his foot on the brake before its maiden voyage- Mother fucker talked out of his ass for like four years before he finally got the message that maybe he should fact check his shit. Then he still goes on after to perpetuate misinformation about shit like the Pinto with a completely straight face. I know you're just fucking with me but the dude is dumber than a box of rocks and people need to know.

why would you like him past the age of 16

its just embarrassing

>starts going on about literature 1 minute into the video.
fucking dropped. I don't need to listen to some english major giving a half-ass review of a car.

We? Are you some kind of fucking retard that needs other people to decide what he should and shouldnt like?

And, btw, I enjoy his reviews. I can get past the fact he's a furry.

Care to explain, user?