/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate, Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 31/12
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
-30 Quartz for clearing Babylonia before 12/22
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2016/sf1oa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

Who is the cutest Alter?

Certainly not the reddit one on the right.

xth for Kirei

Lily Alter, no contest.

Nth for the real Solomon

But it's a Caliburn Blast, not an excalibur one. The great King's penis laser would be even more powerful than that trash.

Best archer

Finally

Jannu

Cu is

Scathach diaper

Best axe who I embrace like a wife

I hope the Solomon raid gives QP for some reason, levelling 5* skills is hell

Post team pls.

I was running:

Drake, Modred, Fran, Medea, and Jeanne. Consistent 4/5 turn clear.

Now that I finished Jeanne, I'm doing pic related for pretty consistent 3 turn clears.

>tfw no Drake or NP Recharge CE aside from Sakura
feels bad.

Any character with pioneer would work. Tesla or Da Vinci would do great here. I just wish I had Da Vinci.

Such a quiet morning. How relaxing.

Kirei lost to Caster

Its great.

Four hours of hand grinding later, level 100.

Congrats. Enjoy.

Honestly, whether there's only one Zelretch or whether there's multiple, it's going to bring up more questions. And either way, I don't think the idea of him having a "main" universe makes much sense based on what we've seen of him, unless you're willing to say that the Prisma universe is his main universe. Or that his phone can make and receive calls from any universe.

That aside.

One one hand, we know that some universes end up greatly resembling each other despite having diverged decades, centuries, or millennia ago. Historical events continue on undisturbed regardless of how the Third Fuyuki Grail War ended, or whether King Arthur was a man or a woman, or whether or not an alien supercomputer exists in the moon. So something that would actually require Zelretch's direct intervention, like his fight with the Crimson Moon did, might happen simultaneously across multiple universes, and he'd have to deal with them all. Hard to do when there's only one of you.

On the other hand, we also know he's doing different things in different universes. In the HF universe, he's tutoring that Rin. In the Prisma universe, he's that Rin's boss and benefactor on the Class Card assignment. In the Strange Fake universe, he's manipulating events surrounding the Snowfield war. If different Zelretches are doing each of those, they would need some way to coordinate in case one Zelretch stumbles into a universe that a different Zelretch is or has been working in, so he doesn't fuck things up.

We can theorycraft ideas to reconcile all of this, but there isn't much in the works or in the side materials to support or disprove any theories we can make. So we can only ask questions.

>Vanilla Ice Cream
Go shitpost about GBF, fuck that ugly as shit game but fuck you!!!! It's my favorite flavor!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ice cream? God I love ice cream!

O Capitán
Mi Capitán

It's been exactly 1 year, 1 month, and 1 week since I rolled the gacha brought you home after so many desperate attempts. And now we are here after a long and fun voyage that is no where near done.

It's going to be weird using a team without her.

Good job user.

>1 week
Er, scratch that. My math was wrong. Its more like 11 days. I stayed up way passed my usual time just for this, too tired to do basic 7 year old stuff.

Looks like all the fags are maxing completely their favorite servants. I wish mine was released early so I could do it as well.

I just hit 8 with my Rad Vlad while finishing up Babylon.

It feels a bit sad that we still have a ways to go but at the same time it means that I can keep using him in my team, so there's that at least.

There are no cute Alters.

I'm almost at the end for Waver. Just 60k to go and he'll finally get a break.

You just have shit taste.

They're all cute, fag.

I need some advice /fgog/
What should I put on support Scathach? IA seems a waste since her best normal card is Buster. Should I just stick her with Prisma Ilya/Kaleido?

Also, it's fine to leave 2030 on Nitocris rather than Formalcraft? Since her NP isn't based around damage.

A Nitocute for your troubles.

slow thread.
time to sleep then coming back for the shitposting hours

three heroes on scat

I'm surprised it took you so long.

Doesn't feel like it's moving at all.

Kaleido/NP charge CE.

Kaleido/ Drunk Jannu ce

Kaleido/ Drunk Jannu ce

Sumo

Is alaya a being or just the name of some kind of force like chakra in nurutu?

Gil is already using that, I'm afraid.

Alright. I'll leave Kaleido for now and try a few battles with Drunk Jannu to see how it goes.
Thanks /fgog/

What's the current best spot for BP farming ?

There are several, but the big mountain in Babylon is full of Berserkers so any team comp works on it.

Define force.

3ap fuyuki node with 2 +50 bond CEs if you are willing to do enough of it to be better than all other ndoes

It's humanity's collective will not to go extinct. It's sentient but not in the regular way we'd probably consider it.

Dispatches counter guardian's n' shit.

Oh and it sunk Atlantas once.

Based Alaya.

How strong would Galahad be as a true servant and not a demie ?

Force as something that is present all the time and you can make use of it.

Kinda the holy spirit in christianism.

I usually only do once a day log-ins and thats it in off times like these, but the upcoming Solomon thing pretty much gave me motivation to grind bond.

This is the first time I do grind bond.

> there is someone who did this
Oh my.

Then no. You can't make use of it. It's also not a being. It's not even "conscious", it's more like an automated system that sends CGs to clean up after a disaster happened.

Thanks.

Also, Can Gaia make counter guardians or it's just Alaya duty?

Well, there's Primate Murder.

Gaia really doesn't like humans. At all. Even if it could make counter guardians, it wouldn't.

It tends to make spirits and phantasmal beasts, Primate Murder whose purpose is to end all of humanity is it's main trump card for ye olde end of days scenario's.

I thought Gaia didn't mind humans, it's just that it realized humans were going to continue living on its corpse, which it was Not Okay with.

Taiga's Bond CE art is cool.

Primate murder can kill heroic spirits?
I mean, they make a contract with the world right?
Do they make this with gaia or alaya?

It considers them a threat, which is enough to warrant dislike imo but really, Alaya and Gaia are vague topics. It's up to opinion.

>40k to recive another 10 quartz

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I may be Wrong on this, but I think the job of Grand Servants was noted a while back to be containing Primate Murder, so yeah it could probably solo servants.

And you're thinking of counter guardians. They make a contract with Alaya. Heroic spirits get where they are by going to the throne when they die via being super cool during their lives.

Boar node in Babylon with 2 Lunchtimes gives more.
7 runs of 3 AP is 875 for 21 AP, using 2 +50 CEs
1 run of boar node is 976 for 21 AP with two Lunchtimes.
The 3 AP node was only more efficient when half AP was on and it was 1 AP a run.

>Primate murder can kill heroic spirits?
Maybe.
>I mean, they make a contract with the world right?
No, that's CGs. Heroic Spirits are also CGs, but they're so much more important that they don't get called to go on the shit jobs CGs do.
>Do they make this with gaia or alaya?
Alaya.

>but I think the job of Grand Servants was noted a while back to be containing Primate Murder
Primate Murder was literally never mentioned you dweeb. It's the Beasts.

10 from winter event
+
10 from 400k Twitter milestone
+
30 from clearing Babylon
+
~5 from upcoming maintenance
+
~3 from weekly quartz between now and the raid

Almost two free ten rolls this month, that's not too bad.

>Heroic spirits get where they are by going to the throne when they die via being super cool during their lives.

Does they recive the porwer from the world or just by coincidence?

You what?

>Primate Murder was literally never mentioned you dweeb.
No, but both the Grand Servants and the seven Counter Guardians that are supposed to subdue Primate Murder were said to be what Servants are based on.

Did they fix Robin Hood's bug?

> my time from now until the 21st is completing Free Quests
> 25 Quartz left to get
> have 25 Quartz now
> this extra ~45 quartz
> plus quartz from the raid
I haven't seen a gold servant since August.
Perhaps Merlin will break the streak?

Knew I was wrong on something. Thanks for correcting me senpai.

How good is CF maximum Emiya? Is he Gil tier? Can he beat Avalon Saber?

CF maximum EMIYA is still EMIYA and therefore nothing more than a meme.

They gain power through mystery and age. Conceptually gaining strength due to belief in their mythos and the time they've spent being a legend to the world of man.

Most were already op in life though. In fact, some were Stronger during their lives.

Counter Guardians get powered up by the world.

I mean, I'm mid way HF, this is my first time reading the VN.
and UBW made me really confused about this, HF is not explaining a shit about this.

I wan't to know more because babylon brought me a lot of this stuff to mind.

8 months ago

t. Gil

What if DW it's making quartz rain 'cuz the game is closing soon? This is DW we are talking about, I wouldn't be surprised if it were so.

No. DW likes money, and there's still lots of money to be made in this game. They've already said that even though the first story is coming to an end, they're still going to keep this game going as long as it's profitable.

That's like saying Rin contract Saber is still Saber therefore nothing more than Shirou contract Saber.

CF maximum uber EMIYA is more than a meme.

not him but
i would be pissed because i have spent like 800$ in this game.

They give free quartz because rates are shit anyway

Though that doesn't rule out them just spitting out reruns and story-less farming events until they launch FGO2 as a different game.

He's literally the strongest servant.

>Gilgamesh is a Caster
>his attacks are basically GoB while pretending to pull magic from the stone tablet
>his NP is his city firing a salvo of arrows
How does he get away with it?

By being Gilgamesh

[whale noises intensify]

According to the My Room lines, Caster Gil is taking advantage of his Clairvoyance to meme. He's basically making fun of Solomon, saying, "There's nothing special about your magic, Grand Caster. I see through your tricks. Look, I can do it too."

Don't get me wrong, i only have 12 5*.

When you are very rich, you don't have to do anything. Everything gets done for you. Gilgamesh is the original very rich guy.

why is babylon half off main quest right now?

don't see any announcement for it

Rate Rin's dad.

6/10 pretty hot, pretty stupid.

news.fate-go.jp/2016/sf1oa/
See the half AP section

oh ok, thanks

they're pushing really hard to get people to complete it for the raid

>finally have enough time, apples, and motivation to grind XP and QP and Bond
>now the only thing limiting that is my phone's battery

I miss emulators