My Car Thread

Post your car lads
1. Your country
2. Car make/model

Other urls found in this thread:

m.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=87427152
m.finn.no/car/used/search.html?sales_form=1&price_from=70000&location=20002&location=20003&location=20005&location=20006&location=20007&location=20008&location=20009&location=20010&location=20011&location=20016&location=20017&location=20061&model=1.7179.2000077&model=1.792.1220&model=1.792.1224&model=1.792.8234&model=1.813.1385&model=1.813.1396&model=1.813.1397&mileage_to=180000&stored-id=12708870&make=0.7179&make=0.792&make=0.813&price_to=125000&sort=2
youtube.com/watch?v=o7QGW-77XfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Australia
2. 1988 Subaru Brumby
She's slow but she's got heart

Those are just so... nice

Norway
2003 Toyota Hilux

Mate that thing looks like it'd climb a tree

straya
corolla

Nnnnot on 245/70/16 road tires

My bud's LJ73 tho...

Fuckin hell cunt

Nice try fbi

He just sold the 37's its on there. Getting 39.5's soon

And dont get me started on the icelandics

Is it legal up in Norway for the wheels to be out further than the guards? It's illegal here unfortunately.

Austria, 2004 BMW E46.

Nope, not legal to any of it stick out

Putting tires more than 5% bigger or smaller than what is specified in the title is also illegal. You can get it approved to have a bigger size, but for that you'll need verified documents from the car manufacturer or TÜV for your exact car saying that its safe... and that shit is basically unobtainable. This is the reason why companies like Arctic Truck and Fjallasport are doing good business selling modified & approved cars as they are allowed to modify and get it approved

England

Eunos Roadster

Why are hilux so friggin expensive in Norway?

>insanely high mileage
>old car
>rusty as hell
>50k NOK

>enus
penus lmao

beunos :DDD

Cars in general are expensive, pickups hold their value quite well and the Hilux holds it best of all

Netherlands
2000 Subaru Forester S-Turbo

Very clean

manuel?

I bet that thing climbs those fierce dutch mountain roads like its nothing!

Yes, manuel. A bit harder to come by but fuck automatic

Just eats them up

>US
>2003 SVT Focus

New Zealand

2001 Toyota Sillycar

buenos
> mucho buenos

Germany
2004 Fiat Punto sporting

ayy my niggu
I love your car.
what mudflaps are those, are they like universal or special for the Focus?

burgerland
Nissan Maxima
5 speed with a muffler/res delete.
I gotta take more pictures but there's no point since its an ugly piece with no flattering angles

Norway

Veeky Forums's favorite sports car of all time, 2012 model

Should I care (too much) about mileage when I look for a hilux?

Depends... engine, year and miles/kilometres?

looks really nice apart from those stupid stickers.

UK.

Just bought this little Alfa Mito 155tb. Its a lot of fun but the Windows designed entertainment system is shit.

m.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=87427152

Look at this piece of shit. Horrible interior, 370k km and they want almost 90k NOK.

wat

Romania
Mazda rx-8
but i'm about to sell it

I paid 90 000 for my 2003, although that is in much better shape and had done 180 000 upon purchase

They just hold their value well as they're easily the most solid and reliable pickup, if not the most reliable VEHICLE available

If you want cheaper with less kilometres and all that you can go look at an L200 or a Navara. Both have more power, can be found for less money and so on, but none will ever last as long or "feel" as good as a Hilux. Also, Hilux is more set up for worse roads/offroading, and has a much, much bigger aftermarket

m.finn.no/car/used/search.html?sales_form=1&price_from=70000&location=20002&location=20003&location=20005&location=20006&location=20007&location=20008&location=20009&location=20010&location=20011&location=20016&location=20017&location=20061&model=1.7179.2000077&model=1.792.1220&model=1.792.1224&model=1.792.8234&model=1.813.1385&model=1.813.1396&model=1.813.1397&mileage_to=180000&stored-id=12708870&make=0.7179&make=0.792&make=0.813&price_to=125000&sort=2

Thats the list I used when looking for my pickup, although you might be looking for something else or in different areas

Cheers mate. Ill see what I can find.

>Burgerland
>1996 Ford Contour, 1989 Ford Mustang

Just bought the mustang saturday, already did a hektik skid into a field on a gravel road

Its my first manual car, and first car I've driven with RWD.

Also there was a rural mailman a ways behind me and he was probably laughing his ass off when I slid off the road

well, im an infantile shit

>Canada
>Datsun S30

Hillary's Magical Hacker Land

2015 Pajero Sport

Burgerland
1994 C1500 Silverado

It it just me or does the styling look very 2005. Understated in a good way, modern 4x4s look too flashy.

>does the styling look very 2005

So is the tech, or mostly even older. It's a $30k car that still has ye olde dipsticks, manual transfer case, filament bulbs everywhere, no electronic gizmos like a rain sensor, etc. On the bright side, there's less stuff to break, and it shouldn't start falling apart after 100k like many "new" SUVs.

What's wrong with dipsticks?

Well, with electronic sensors you don't have to open the hood to check the oil level. But they usually don't put a sensor in the slushbox, and an electronic sensor can't check the oil for dirt.

Nekaf Jeep build 1956

Estonia
A poor rusting gen2 RAV4

So lonely in here....

1. Burgerland
2. Ferd 94 Crown victoria

Norway
2013 Toyota GT86

Canada
1994 Pontiac Firebird Base

Nice trips, nice car.
Second on ugly stickers.

did you buy it recently or are you selling? saw that on finn.no (atleast the aspie in me is recognizing the licensce plate)

Bine îngrijită. Cam greu cu rotaries la noi în țară.. baftă.

merica
78 nova
2000 GMC Sierra

what are those?!

Usa
91 mr2

Canada
02 Malibu

Dad? You finally got it running?

had it for 4 years soon.

not about to sell it, no, but there is a YE for sale I think? undrivable rocketbunny airlift bullshit.

oi shit kor du bor?

Yeah that blue one that was stanced to hell? Hes gonna be lucky if he finds a buyer.

Oslo

I think he found a buyer up north. saw some pictures of it stranded in a snowy field not too long ago.

granted he only got 420 000 or something for it. all those modifications probably cost a few 100's as well.

you didnt happen to drive around Skien this january? saw a black GT86 and tried to hunt it down with my ex girlfriends clio, gave up, and decided to take a roadtrip into drangedalen 10 in the evening, instead.

im safely back in trondheim again now, and never going south ever again.

My condolences.
Rust in peace.

its been running strong for over a year my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=o7QGW-77XfM

enjoy it while it lasts, the salting trucks are coming for you next

They only salt the main road from Elverum into Trysil and the main mountain road, thankfully

I've had it with rust. My Hilux needs a little bit of grinding & paint on the rear, and a proper underbody treatment... then it'll last forever

I bought it today, but maybe the previous owner drove there

Burgerstan
1995 Ford Ranger XLT

I have others, but they're a few states away.

well congratulations then man, have lots of fun and never be afraid of modding it.

being a 2013 model you'll probably run into some minor problems, like condensation and cracks in the lights, and rubber on the steering wheel peeling off, so get that sorted out with the warranty before it runs out.

??? Nitto 555Rs on the rear and (now, but not in the photo) some 15" Firestone Firehawks on the front. Previous owner bought the wheels and Nittos (along with the original BALD front tires), not me m8.

1. Big Sky Country
2. 1995 Toyota Pickup

Looks beat to shit, but toyotas will take it with a smile.
Hear the hunting's good up there.

>Hear the hunting's good up there.
Yep. Bagged an Elk every season since I have lived here. Regularly see 6-8-point bucks on my drive home.

Never really had the chance to go hunting.
Most I've done is rabbit, squirrel, dove, and the occasional coyote.
Recently moved to colorado tho, might try my hand in the next year or so.

Thanks for the tips, I'm mostly just worried about norwegian police and motor vehicle authorities when it comes to modding the vehicle, seems like pretty much anything is illegal, it already has valenti tail lights and inividia N1 exhaust (which is loud as fuck, might switch it to stock or a different system) and a different air filter.

>I'm mostly just worried about norwegian police and motor vehicle authorities when it comes to modding the vehicle, seems like pretty much anything is illegal

lol, thats spot on.

ever since I started doing shit to my car, its like reliving fast & furious or some shit. I've never been stopped though, even when ive had cops right behind me.

just switch back to OEM exhaust for the EU. I'm not showing up there with my greddy RS making 130+dB at least.

Bongistan
>tfw no car
If I could have any car I'd have a comfy burger SUV

Japan
1990 Skyline GT-R

Nice ride.
Considering getting one.
How are they in terms of reliability?

Are the police looking for modified cars where you guys are at?

Here they "might" care if the car is dangerously lowered, stupidly stanced and so on, but I have never heard about anyone being stopped or checked for having big tires, too many/too powerful lights and so on, unless they're conducting an "operation" together with Satans Vegvesen

Fuck off Takeshi Nakazato

GAS GAS GAS

1. UK
2. 2016 Ford Fiesta ST-Line.

>muh "aggressive looks"
>its actually the 70 hp diesel version

It's the 125ps version. I'll probably get the next gen ST when that comes out.

you just bought a fiesta a few months ago, youre going to buy another uglier fiesta now?

welcome to the mindset of a europoor.

in verdal, yes. its a fucking witchhunt

in trondheim, never heard about it

USA
ZJ jeep grand cherokee, not mine but looks just like it, cant be bothered to take a picture out in the snow right now.
8 cylinder naturally.

I'm not going to buy it now you fetid oaf. The next gen Fiesta won't be on sale until June 17, the ST will probably follow a year or 2 after that.

1991 Mazda Miata w/ a 1.8 swap and LSD - Spring/Summer fun car
2008 Honda Civic Lx - Winter beater/Daily

Also Im from the US of A

I'm a police officer in Norway and I wouldn't care unless its a blatant offense. UP/Tango on the other hand will though.

Finland
Mercedes-Benz C220CDI Avantgarde Sport ´04

Brazil.
FIAT Uno, Volkswagen Fox and VW Golf MK3 (family project)

hue

I took this pic today desu

Fuck the haters