Car cringe thread ?

car cringe thread ?

its a wingo cosplay you OP cunt maybe he goes to children hospitals to cheer them up with one of characters from their fave movie

>modified yaris
>asking 16k because he's so underwater on it that it hurts
>spending money modifying it instead of paying down the loan
you could buy a brand new yaris for that much money

Looks like the handle bar from a lawn mower

I didn't know NFSU2 had highways and interior cam

>tfw no Snot Rod cosplay

Wow, how cringey.

Oh my goodness, that car is SO cringeworthy.

Note THAT'S what I call cringe.

Hey, don't be racist. There's nothing cringey about that car. You just don't understand their culture.

>ejectoseatcuz plate
2f2f best fnf

my bad

>2017
>being racist

He's being ironic retaro

>maybe he goes to children hospitals to cheer them up with one of characters from their fave movie

why.jpg

I saw a haruhi one in Perth a couple years ago. Anime cars are cringe.

But Cars is a sucky movie :(

Filthy.

Well it's just like those Weebs at /osg/ threads who put cringe anime stickers on their cars- just multiplied x10

why do people hate Cars so much it was okay movie

>But Cars 2 is a shitty movie :(
Fixed that for you

la lalalalala lalala la la can't hear you~~

Agree

Fuck you

no fucking way

>donking an aero marquis
OVER THE LINE.

lmao that's deadmau5's car.

OP BTFO

>Nc
Well shit

improved desu

>not McDonkalds

Missed opportunity.

Haha yeah, remember when he got sued for changing the little emblem on the hood on that ride?

Hilarity. He was all high and mighty saying he should have the right to do what he wants with it, but the asshat signed the contract. He changed his tune pretty quickly when Ferrari said change it or pay 6 times the cars MSRP

>Needing to a step ladder to get in your vehicle

>having to sign a contract that limits what you can do to your own property
I can see this with houses but this isn't a house.

Do you think you're worthy enough to own a Ferrari ?

Their contract is pretty open, it just prohibits you from modifying the emblems.

Secondly, if you're buying a car and aren't completely familiar with the contract you're signing, you deserve every eligible dick flying right at your gaping anus.

lmao, I remember reading something on twitter about that but I had not heard about the contract.

Does Ferrari do that everytime you buy a car? Seems pretty retarded to me, it should be your own goddamn choice how you mod your car.
It's not like people can't tell its a Ferrari anymore anyway.

>parked in front of an Earthfare
>what is he even wearing
what

>Well it's just like us Weebs at /osg/ threads who put cringe anime stickers on our cars
Ftfy

Every Ferrari sold new from a Ferrari dealership has that same stipulation in their contract, yes.

They even explicitly tell you any modification to the emblem can void your warranty/lease/financing and be grounds for legal action.

End of day for deadmaus: warranty was voided and he was sent a letter by Ferrari lawyers demanding he change it back or pay fines/face repossession. He was an idiot and posted a few videos saying Ferrari was a bunch of assholes etc until they sent him another letter with actual monetary figures in it.

He shut up, removed the vids, changed the emblem back, and begged him to reinstate the warranty. They did not, but they did not file charges either.

What the fuck is this? A fursuit without the head?

>current year
>still getting assmad about itasha cars

Facebook awaits!

Some people aren't very smart. Also shit taste.

Here's an idiot who bought a shitbox Tc, then decided to do as many bolt-ons as possible.

He doesn't even have 4k miles on it and already regrets it.

Came here to say this. Encountered feels instead. Cheers user

Daddy is that you?

kek

>when your mom bought you a Saturn instead of a civic

>'

Remember this faggot? He had a monopoly on cringeyness during his time on this board

that car is not so well made but its like these people with absolute shit quality costumes who visit hospitals yet still manage to do the job probably

speaking of car cringe, what the fuck is it called when you plaster your car with weeb vinyls.

Like what is that styles name.

itasha

itasha or somethin
literally "painful car"

Yes! you're right. Thanks
I needed some inspiration for a motorcycle I'm building and want to plaster it is fucking weeb shit.

Is that yours that thing is nice

Plastering generic cartoon girls all over your car is the mark of a manchild.

AYO *smacks licks* WE COOL NIGGA I DIN MEAN NUTHIN I WUZ JUST PLAYIN WIT U DOG WE COOL WE COOL NIGGA

Are yaris cars really that bad? The older ones (05 and up) seem to be pretty cheap albeit over 100k miles but in the price range I had at the time. And they didn't look like shit either

They aren't bad for what they are, which is an unapologetic bare bones shitbox. Only a clinical retard would modify one to try and be cool though, because it is a bare bones econoshitbox, and is inherently not cool. Maybe it would be cool if you put decent suspension and tires on it and tore up an autocross course, but otherwise you'd have to be retarded to mod it.

PLEASE tell me this car had a Mexican accent

>Ontario

Had to be Canada.

How do I get my whee/tire setup to look like that?

Ive got a few. some are cringe some are not

well I had even less than I thought

Your hometown hero Deadmau5

Alpha as fuck

The car's ironic

You know, on some primal level...
I like it, I really do. It makes no bones about what it is - completely fucking retarded. It's individual. I like that.

There is literally nothing wrong with this

He has the balls, thats for sure.

>There is literally nothing wrong with this
>this is what weebs and neckbeards actually believe

Do it.

I fail to see what's wrong with taking your waifu for a drive.

>let it flow through you

baiku as well

>being a normie

weeb/10 would ride

Delicious

get bigger tires???

that shit is LEGENDARY

the cringemobil

How else are you supposed to use the carpool lane when you're a friendless looser

I like it, desu, minus the rear wing

WE GOT OURSELVES A NODDER

Post tachometer with mlp drawings for maximum cringe