Let me make one thing very clear:

I'm not your average Starlet owner. I'm not a ricer. My car is sculpted such that unless that air resistance is creating down force - it's not felt. I don't have any larger an exhaust than I need for maximum power. And I certainly don't have a cone filter hanging above the exhaust manifold. This car is built to have surprising manoeuvrability on the touge and surprise you even more on the drag strip. Sorry Americans, this is one Jap car that you _won't_ beat in that one insignificant area of racing. I've run 17 metric seconds in this thing in a metric quarter mile experience day. Do you even know the first thing you do to a car to improve its time on the strip? You do? I'm impressed. Oh you think it needs more power and tyre? Idiot. There's only one way to drive a Starlet, and that's with aggression in your heart and a dream in your eyes. Maybe one day I'll meet you at the strip. Maybe one day you'll think it's me but won't be sure. Just look straight ahead. I've got a sticker that says "It's me" and you'll see it soon enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

drivetribe.com/t/YItWnWOsRl62GZDcdrEzJg/UW2tFFCYTzaCUh6YkwZv6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

H A W A I I A N

Starlet a best. Americans on suicide watch

10/10's all round

Brit/o/ a best and most handsome

>fwd

That's a lot of pasta boss.

Good times

>tfw no Aldi crew to hang out with locally

>pasta
Quite a charge, wasteman

>average
>starlet

>being a busrider

>not being a bus rider for superior RR layout

same difference

can u britbongs please make this starlet thing a thing? i love that car

Not bong, but I own a Starlet. I can fill it up with Lidl-brand stuff if you like.

I'm not your average Hilux owner. I'm not an unbeliever. My pickup is sculpted such that unless that .50 machinegun is removing infidels - it's not felt. I don't have any larger explosive charge than I need for maximum martyrdom. And I certainly don't have a pack of bacon hanging above the holy Quran. This pickup is built to have surprising manoeuvrability on the desert plains and surprise you even more on the streets of Raqqa. Sorry infidels, this is one Jap truck that you _won't_ beat in that one insignificant area of Jihad. I've bombed 17 hospitals in this thing in one day. Do you even know the first thing you do to a pickup to improve its destructive potential outside the mosque? You do? I'm impressed. Oh you think it needs more C4 and kalashnikov? Idiot. There's only one way to drive a Hilux and that's with Allah in your heart and 42 virgin goats in your eyes. Maybe one day I'll meet you in the desert. Maybe one day you'll think it's me but won't be sure. Just look straight ahead. I've got a sticker that says "Allahu Akbar" and you'll see it soon enough

Reminder that Sam is a girl

Sam is *not* a girl. Post non lewd trap pics

>metric seconds
Gets me every time

>actual photos of a brave motorcyclist tackling a degenerate

Brave motorbikeist. Give that man a pie

LADS LETS GO RACE ON THE SALTY ROADS

Thank you~
Rude. And sure thing faggot.

underrated

>posts pictures of a man

Jap car best car

Daily reminder that English traps are unconvincing

Who here drives a real car? Aka the twingo

Next Brit/o/ drag meet will be 8/4/17-9/4/17 at Shakespeare County Raceway in Warwickshire.

Join the new official brit/o/ drivetribe thing drivetribe.com/t/YItWnWOsRl62GZDcdrEzJg/UW2tFFCYTzaCUh6YkwZv6g

Join the Slack too, post an email here to be sent an invite (use a tenminutemail email if you're worries about internet based predators with a taste for weeks)

>having a life so devoided of anything at all that you shitpost pastas

Not realising it's not a pasta, it's banter between brit/o/ members

⇉snapover overstears into tree

A brit o thread but where the heck are we meeting on 2017

Who knows. My house?