/rsg/ - Runescape General

IT'S HAPPENING edition
Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/sliskes-endgame-trailer?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=Fc5*z7sUe3M/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,436,65859543

>Latest ̶B̶T̶S̶ Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=n2s5epRi4rM

First for Mod Mark

Polypore dungeon's dungeoneering entrance and agility shortcut are gone?

postin barrows

postin greg

morning new ded
post doings?

As much as Mark is a total goof I bet he'd be a fun dad

postin cute girl

*dabs*

xth for delete prif ed8rs

JAGEX NEEDS TO DELETE THOSE FUCKING DRAKES
THAT SHIT IS FUCKING WIDER THAN THE BANK INTERFACE

I hope whoever's idea to make them fucking huge dies slowly and painfully

Ninja update to make lego pet not run to a dead monster if its not taking anything WHEN

>Clicks don't always register
>That or there's a big delay in the command and fulfillment of it

Is Runescape combat really shit just for me?

>click delay
Ticks are .6 ms, that's probably not getting fixed
>dead clicks
Those faggots haven't addressed this issue and no one know what's causing it.

>Back in the bird and the beast, jagex had announced quests related to both bandos and armadyl
>Once bandos kicked the bucket, there was a quest related to his death
>Armadyl's has yet ro be released
>Armadyl seems down and is expecting die when talked to regarding sliskes end game

I-Is best bird going to be alright guys?

Obligatory "works on my machine"

They haven't done Rite of Passage yet they better

>Olaf's quest
>40 agility
>toggle run off
>agility potions
>fallen over 20 times already
reeeeeeeeeeeee

They already announced the first Armadyl one ages ago, Rite of Passage, that will come alongside bird town.

Agility is probably the only ability I can think that i actually hate.

>Underground Pass
>70 agility
>still fall constantly
huuuurrghh bleeeuuurghhhh

Runecrafting

Summoning

You could at least make money off if you really wanted to go that route. The demonic skull helps and to get to the abyss isn't all the way in the back of the wilderness.

Some of the familiars seem useful. But pretty expensive skill too.

Hunter

>800k xp/hr
>with multiple methods to achieve this

Please tell me how. Mine is only at 30, and I never feel like doing it.

i have a keepsake key waiting for 120 cape

You'll need higher level than to do it, 77 is the min.
Crystallize grenwalls in prif resource dung, or just crystallize them in general.
Both require completion of med elven tasks.

Damn, guess I'll be waiting on that one. Time to find another way.

Just because it's fast doesn't mean it's not shit. It's by far one of the most tedious skills to train, and takes constant effort that's less repetitive than other skills that enable zoning out while doing other activities.

>random dude gives me 5mil while I'm slaying
Wh-what did I do? I don't remember being a nice or good person lately.

Are you playing as a female character?

I wouldn't be confused if that was the case.

Do you have very low combat/total/gear?

N-no. 91 combat. Royal dhide, twin runite bows, full slayer helm. I assume that armor and such is decent enough anyways.

>I assume that armor and such is decent enough anyways.

It's not bad for your combat level. I suggest upgrading those rune Cbows though, they're kinda bad. Look into a Black salamander. Dirt cheap and a big step up

That being said he probably saw you were a "new" player (not a super knowledgeable max player training an alt) and wanted to give you a bit of a boost. Pretty common in RS.

I was actually goofing around in OSRS the other day and a guy wanted to give me some rune items because he thought I new

1. Do hunter related quests as soon as you unlock them.
2. Near your levels: green lizard->spined larupia->barb-tailed kebbit->prickly kebbit->horned graahk, etc.
3. Catch implings when you can, at worst you'll get cheap shit for memevention.
4. Do big chinchompa.
5. At level 72, do charm sprites.

Depending on what your killing that could be very low.

Do divination. I got to 53 by just collecting chronicles

B-but it's the third best armor I can wear, and I'm only fighting grotworms. I'm too poor for third age or bird armor.

Oh my range is only 53. I believe these are the best I can wield.

I suppose that's fair enough. I'm poor right now anyways.

Grotworms.

Thanks, user.

That's how I got it up to 30 so far, but been doing caches instead recently.

Post that picture. You know the one.

does slayer helmet work on every enemy in tzhaar fight caves if you're on a task?

and if so is it the best helm to do Fight Caves with?

Now there just needs to be a Meme of the Hill crosssover and then Satan can reign his terror.

I must be dumb because I don't see how this is related to RS.

You never specified it had to be about Runescape but look closer

Wasn't me who asked. I don't follow.

I fucking love this image
>Zaros
Every time

>tyler won't leave me alone about getting Veeky Forums

h e l p

who's the nameless one next to Bandos?

You guys don't know how bad I want to fuck this bird. I want to fuck him more than anything in the world right now. I want to feel his warm phoenix juice engulf my cock while I fuck him slowly. I want to feel that pinching cloaca rubbing the base of my cock while I slowly penetrate his avian cavity. I want him to try and fly while I'm fucking him so I can feel the vibrations while he's flapping his cute wings.

In case you didn't notice, I want to fuck Armadyl so bad. He's my fav.

caw caw

>male

dropped

Probably the player? That image is pretty old now, those were the only available gods/factions at the time

Yesterday I killed qbd, banked my armadyl, did an herb run, and came back and my armadyl was gone what the fuck happened.

You sure you banked it in the right tab?

Click on the magnifying glass to search for it

>those were the only available gods/factions at the time
cough.

Brassica didn't/doesn't have a faction

Unf.

Yeah I tried searching for it and nothing. I'm also not wearing it and I never logged out. I am so fucking confused

It's possible to destroy items by banking them and then dragging them off to the side.

This is the only thing i can think of but that means I would have had to do it for 4 pieces and i think you have to click yes each time so I don't know

There's a confirmation window for that. He'd have to have done it for each individual item too

Closer. Look closer.

Go check with Death in draynor, maybe you died with them and never bought back

i love vanescula

You're asking me to look into the abyss.

Aaah forgot pic.

You can almost see it.

>DISCONNECTED RIGHT IN THE JAD FIGHT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My condolences.

This is the most my computer lets me magnify the picture

Is it the blood splatter? Or the man? I don't recognize the man.

You don't need to keep this on your computer for me.

>heeeey whatsupguysitspatrick
>aaaand thisismyguide
>iiiii recommend70plusmagic
>aaaand 70plusdefense

>shooping shit in after the fact

What shop? That Saradomin isn't what you're supposed to see. I downloaded a better image manipulation program which allowed me to further zoom in without sacrificing much of the quality. Can you see it now?

>get tooth half of key drop
>get loop half of key drop
>on same task
>and it's 2 x because of weekend

I don't think I can zoom further without having to decompress the original, but it looks like I'll have to do it. Wish me luck.

I'm looking at the ancient curses because I haven't done the quest yet. Is there any reason to go back to regular prayers once you have the curses and sufficient prayer level to use them? They just seem better overall.

Nope, literally no reason.

After lvl 95 prayers, no not really.

No, curses are better, which they should be after how much you go through to unlock them.

>Is there any reason to go back to regular prayers
not having enough prayer level for reflect melee/magic/ranged, (and much less Soul Split and Turmoil/Anguish/Torment) duh.

Just checked nothing there and still not in my bank. Rip 15m

So, has anything happened since Zamorak appeared? Any other events related to the Endgame?

oh shit I missed the part about having sufficient level to use them, nevermind then.

Alright, thanks. I'll probably get on doing that and the elf quest that'll give me more ancient magic shit. Been busy grindan for bonus xp weekend

Follow-up question: What's the best way to train prayer these days? It's still gilded altars and whatever gives the highest xp/gp bones, right? I did ectofuntus from like 30-60 and I wanted to kill myself

What's the best way to get Crafting from 55 to 61? I wanna get Lunar Spells.

Altar, yes

Battlestaves

Thanks.

No but if something does happen, I'd expect it to be the same time of day as the previous announcements.

>Look at prerequisite quests
>Look at the stats needed for Curses, let alone Light Within
It's like manually resolving dependencies in Linux
>mfw the ride never ends

I don't know if quoted the right person, but they're not that high
just train them as you go and you'll eventually reach your goals, don't try rushing levels just for the sake of getting them

think about it this way: what good would be to grind all levels to get to priff now If when you get there you don't have any of the requirements for the actual activities?