stop making threads if you arent going to update the fucking OP

It even says march in it

selling this

buying:
full guthans
3a mage hat + ammy
sweet embrace of death

all gone

Still feeling so salty after all this time...

That was my point. Your already ritch and when I buy your ring im back to square 1. Plz sell it for 16 M

LOL ANOTHER DYING THREAD XD

Ded thread is ded

LOL SHUT UP DARANGO

Plz answer me in game. I really have to buy your berserker ring.
plz dont bully me

So is Darango Embargo'd yet?

LOL STILL DED

floobius and giganegro

LOL DYING GAME

Gainz

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cutetorture?

reminder that snake is ridiculously overpricing these items, which is why no one is going to buy them.

>circle jerk idiots pking each other on meme alts

Why do you still even play here?

>he says girlfriend right before he dies

Did you know?
1. It was possible to gain construction / hunter exp from the tears of gutix minigame before it was patched.
2. Most Ancient fags quit the game.
3. Only 2 people are maxxed.
4. @red@anime will get you chatbanned sometimes.
5. It is possible to have a construction manual book.
6. Drama centers around pk'ing, jewing and resource prices
7. The legend of doorman who got perma banned.
8. There are people with Barrows gloves that don't have RFD done.
9. You used to be able to exploit many things for good exp.
10. Pathing used to be so fucked that you couldn't attack diagonally.

haha wow these fags fought to see who would be the girl

>7. The legend of doorman who got perma banned.

I haven't played in months and just got back, so what's the story behind this?

Wait the doorman got banned? Why? No wonder he's been gone for so long i miss that guy

Some guy made an account named doorman who automatically closed every door in Lumbridge castle. A lot of fun had been had by people who tried to enter and exit the castle. Sadly soon after he got spotted by Bobster and got perma banned.

numbers 2 and 9 are why this server is shit right now.

But i'd also add number 11. The drop rates on practically every item used to be much, much higher, and most enemies had much better drops.

>rich oldfags who quit because the game got harder are now hoarding their ill gotten gains

why would he get banned? who gives a fuck if he's closing doors

reminder that chivalry: medieval warfare is only 2.49 on steam for the next 3 days

This is a lot less special then it sounds. Doorman was only around for maybe 3 or 4 days.

He was using a bot to autoclick the doors so as soon as you opened them they would be reclosed. It was pretty annoying since you needed good timing to slip through.

>doorman banned for botting

he didn't bot, he got banned because he just kept closing the door

how do I know this? he did a shitty job and would sometimes afk, which is why I never gave him a tip

t. someone who walked by the doorman no problems

11. There is an account named ssssssssssss that has access to a command that turns him into a snake

wait was it just "doorman" who got banned or "the doorman"?

>5. It is possible to have a construction manual book.

It doesn't do anything though. It just says Nothing Interesting Happens

he didnt use a bot. i got to know the doorman pretty decently and he taught me his doorman tricks. tricks that i may never tell anyone

He was botting, that's why he got banned. There have been plenty of oldfags who spent a day keeping the doors closed. Or he was just too dumb to respond to bobster when he bot checked him.

>too dumb
to*

Ok, that makes sense

>>too dumb
>to*
two*

tu*

nah, he definitely never botted, I spoke with him

also see , the doorman was pretty chatty

I think he planned this from the start. I remember he posted a The Doors song or some shit with a screenshot of his account in the banned login page

top memer

ii*

Hi I haven't played in a couple years am I allowed to come back?

fuck off doorman, we know you were a botter who was butthurt he has no fucking life so he tried to shit up /v/scape and got banned.

no absolutely not

if you come back i will find you and bully you

>implying

i'm not denying that he was a jackass for what he did to people, but in the few times I talked with him when I got bored, he certainly didn't bot is all

>is all
at all*

wew someone sounds butthurt. first of all, even if the doorman wasnt organically memeing, he would have been using an autoclicker not a bot. second, the doorman was a top notch fellow and these efforts to slander his name are unacceptable.

>would have
would of*

>autoclicking isn't botting

You're an idiot if you believe that. I've botted plenty of times but that doesn't mean I cant respond to somebody right away. Botting doesn't mean he left the computer to go jerk off.

autoclicker = botting
if you think otherwise why dont you try it and ask latent if it's okay.

no i'm saying that he isn't a bot not because he talked, but because he did an extremely shitty job as the doorman

I honestly don't understand how you're so butthurt from him, he fucked up all the time and literally everybody walked through the door just fine

i guess you were the guy that bitched bobster about him, cus if he was really a bot, nobody should have been able to pass

t. oldfag that closed doors

bobster banned him because bobster hangs out in the lumby countyard and was around long enough to see how dumb the guy was.

When you don't respond to a mod who bot checks you, you're either too dumb to deserve to exist or you're botting.

>cus
because*

>he wasn't botting when i taked to him so he never botted

Do you realize how retarded you sound?

>countyard
courtyard*

>cant
cannot*

or he got banned because he was annoying and made an account specifically to meme people?

it's like you weren't even there to see yell when bobster first banned his ass

>Do you realize how retarded you sound?
對不起,我不需要粗魯。

>hurr I can't into reading comprehension

Do you realize how retarded you sound?

He wasn't a bot because a bot would have actually done its job

>too dumb
to*

>realize
realise*

fuck off britbong

go purchase a TV license somewhere else

>he wasn't botting when i see him therefore he never botted

Just stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.

>you're embarrassing
your*

>yourself
your self*

I don't like this meme :/

>:/
:)*

ITT people who unironically believe that Supreme never botted

pc d boots?

selling these
wtb full guthans

pm snake

fuck off snake. Give realistic prices and maybe people would actually buy this garbage.

pm me and you might actually get a price ya randy

torag gone pm for deets

>h-he was a bot even though he clearly and obviously didn't!

Just stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.

How many active players do we have?

not enough

don't even bother

Then why did bobster ban him?

Hint:
>Check rule 2

TOO
MANY
FAGS

because he was an annoying cunt?

Hint:
>Check rule 3

2 is all you need for an active economy.

>we have more than two
>we have no active economy
the evidence would appear to prove you wrong retard lmao

>when you find out xiah got 99 rc with broken xp rates and no pouch degrading
yeah real GRINDGOD you have there lmao

Explain his other 99s

In general, don't listen to anyone who's been here for 2 years or more. There was so much exploitable content that it was nearly a completely different game.
All these rich oldfags would have 1/4 the wealth and 1/3 the exp if they started playing on the client version we have now

he's been playing for close to 3 years and plenty of other skills were just as broken as early rc

many of them were on broken xp rates or outright exploitable gains too

>There was so much exploitable content that it was nearly a completely different game.
>All these rich oldfags would have 1/4 the wealth and 1/3 the exp if they started playing on the client version we have now
Wow, it's just like the real world. So much for escapism.

rc xp rates were never broken people are retarded when they say that and you are all playing with infinite run so you are all shit

rc had the wrong xp values for over a year

Pretty much.

The only good thing now is most of these players have quit, taking their ill gotten gains with them.

fixed friendo

Darango is such a whiny faggot. Is he fifteen? "Gibsmedat ring and then I'll help u do wutever"

Does he think anyone's gonna fall for that bullshit?

He was a real weird nig. I remember he got temp banned or something by Turkey Hole for throwing snowballs during a tourney.

good times