youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI /ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMUW6SOclag
strawpoll.me/11903575
ffbedb.com/tool/unit-calculator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that yuna's VA ?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

First for yummy cummies in lightning's tummy

What did he do right?

He killed his dad..........................

Nothing.

this

Everything user, we've been through this. What do you think he didn't do right?

We've been through this too, that wasn't even really a killing it was an assisted suicide, and it was necessary for a good cause besides. This was not a wrong action.

But even if it was assisted, patricide is still wrong........... what about Larsa's feelings..................

I would love for Vayne to assist me in something if you know what I mean ;)

Vayne is for fucking. F U C K I N G

I love Ignis!

Well, I just got Exdeath to max and want to deck out his MAG. What's the best strategy for the Surging Menace trial so I can get that Wizard Rod? I have no TMRs and my best units are Tilith, BC Lid, WoL, Luneth, CoD, & Exdeath.

>Scorcher
>Scorcher
>Scorcher
>Scorcher
>Scorcher

Fuck this shit, my VII team cannot keep up. I'll just A-team this faggot, I'm already swimming in major fire orbs anyway.

XIV banner soon! How much are you anons dropping?

I hope you know that your obtuse defense of him is actually making the character seem worse than he actually is, right? You are actively undermining your own message.

No it's not, it was for a good purpose and was necessary for that purpose.

DO NOT LEWD THE TRUE HERO.

who /grinding TMs to offset your shit units/ here?

Me

>replying to vayne poster

I'll probably have enough for two pulls saved up by then. As long as I get something for my boy Alphinaud, I'll be happy.

at least 100 gems

>le ends justify the means meme
If a man told you he was going to blow up an entire country, but that you could prevent it by raping your mother, afterwards would you tout that man as a hero? Thousands of lives were saved, but he still did something wrong. That's how it works for Vayne, too. Maybe it was necessary, but it was wrong.

>two pulls
two 11-pulls in case that was unclear.

Playing Bravely Second right now, and I've just been introduced to the win streak mechanic.

I get that I have to win in one turn to get another wave of enemies, but how am I supposed to streak more than one win if I start the second (first streak) battle with -1 BP as a result of winning the first battle in one turn?
The enemies attacks, and now that's more than one turn.

Have 700 going in (minus whatever I spend on OSBfest)

Not leaving until I get at least one relic for Auphinaud and Minfilia, and would love if I get Y'shtola BSB by the time I do. Had some simulated pulls that took upward of 500 to get this so I'm scared.

Me too. Trying to make Mercedes great again.

one 11-pull

Dont let the enemy have the first turn
le ends justifies the meme
>he grinded for steal
Your hero is a cum bucket

Jesus Christ, that Ultimate was the roughest one I've fought in a long time.

>don't let the enemy
How

The cover skills don't stack, right? There's no point getting the one from Golem's skills

Ohhh...
Just figured it out.
Have some of my party brave, and the others just kill the enemies and swap back and forth. Duh.

Just have one of your guys go all out with Brave while the rest of them Default to wipe out the enemies each fight.

What's the most reliable machinery to give to Prompto? He has the Bioblaster right now, but I swear to god nothing gets poisoned during our fights and the only time I've seen him use it is when the fight's already over and he's just dancing around spraying poison to the sky.

I'd say Golem's cover is more of a detriment than anything. Your actual tank can do his job without it, and if you stick golem on anyone else, they now have a chance to suicide cover.

>>he grinded for steal
what? steal is just sandwiched in the middle of dualcast and dual wield. steal is craftable my man

No, it cannot be wrong if it was necessary; if it was necessary for a good result than it would be wrong to avoid it. Your theoretical situation is illogical and a poor comparison to the events of XII.

The True Hero is pure in both mind and body, do not imply lewd things about him.

>Your theoretical situation is illogical and a poor comparison to the events of XII.
it's the exact same type of situation just put to hyperbole so your autistic mind can try and grasp the gravity of the situation. You're so far down the rabbit hole you can't look at his decisions and actions with an impartial mind. It's a little unhealthy desu

How powerful is noctis compared to other main characters?

I thought he was the weakest but he got a good power boost at the end of the game.

>want to blow an 11 roll on noctis
>even though I don't think we're getting the 10k lapis deal I know I'll regret spending if we do
>but also really want noctis-sama
i don't know what to do RIP

Oh, that's even better.

You know you still have time before the banner ends right?

And you have basically no chance of getting Noctis with your 11 roll anyway.

the banner will end before the 10k deal though

i still haven't gotten my free base 5 from playing since softlaunch so im basically guaranteed :^)

When he was between the Living and the Afterlife after receiving power from the Kings of Lucii and the will from his friends, he was just under or on par with Lightning in Lightning Returns.

So in that moment he was just above MCs that had defeated Void-like beings like Luneth/OK, Bartz, XI's PC, & XIV's PC/Meteor (who is slowly becoming a being like the Voidsent Bosses but on the Light-side).

can someone tell me what this is about

Brave Exvius

10k lapis for 3 guaranteed rainbow crystals, an ATK +30% materia, and a set of garbage gear.

Sounds like a good deal currently buying lapis.

JP had a 10k lapis deal at new years. it was questionably good but if we get something of a similar caliber it could be worth

Good idea. No one tell him that it hasn't been announced for Global yet, kupo.

About that 10k deal, could you only draw on it once?

>Not for Global
Why do I even bother anymore.

Holy fudge why did no one tell me the chamber of awakening was free!
i would have all my crystals by now!

Why are you buying lapis now? Wait for the Christmas bundles

I'm not? I was just curious.

Reminder not to pull for Noctis
youtube.com/watch?v=GMUW6SOclag

I really doubt they would allow you to pull until you get every good unit in the game in just a few seconds.

Wow...
Just wow...

Im so glad a game like this exist......
I can finally have these 3 ultimate heroes work together

>being too stupid to check if it has been announced for GL already
Why do I even bother?

>tfw still can't make a team of Turks but these faggots exist

Reminder: pull on JP

So is any one even running vortex of crystals?

>No Genesis/Sephiroth for old school 1st class teamups

0/10

No

No, dammit. Your banner just ended on the daily, I don't fucking want any of these stupid-looking Veritas shitters. Except Naruto.

Shut up Manel. Your internet should be going down soon anyway,

I have the same one from pulling on noctis banner

Fun,

>I like floors

we xiv now?

What the fuck did you say to my tank waifu?

Fuck cecil

is this game still one-box hell?

>184 DEF
Alrighty then.

WHO IS THE BEST FFXII HUSBANDO??
VOTE HERE:
strawpoll.me/11903575

>2827 HP
>184 DEF
>tank
Whatever you say, man.

Yes

You'll need to do some grinding to overcome some bosses, but if you're solo playing, boss AI changes to help you out

Demon Wall and Cagnazzo are actually slightly easier if you solo them with a high DPS class since they lose their counterattacks when there's more than one guy

Postgame content on the other hand, multiboxing is a thing because there's some tier faggotry going on and there's been talks of people kicking other players based on class so either people party with themselves or stick to a group of friends over pugs. If we can actually gather enough people to actually hit postgame I promise not to kick anyone no matter how memeworthy our compositions end up being

I dont know that phrase

Wait till you see my mage

>Kicking people based on class
>in a game where there are at most 10 people playing max

kek

All of the guys in 12 were ugly to be honest with you family

>Meme party
>Weeb knight
>Dragon knight
>Nigga Knight
>Golbez Knight

That was a fun time.

You couldn't be more wrong.

I'm literally the gayest person I know and I don't think that man is sexy
maybe it's the artstyle

How hard is chamber of awakening on advance ?

What level should my units be
and what kind of part composition should i have?

They are all pretty easy

Lightning Sue > Noctis > Bartz > Onion/Luneth > (?)XIV > (?) XI >WoL > Zidane > Firion > Terra > Squall > Cecil > Tidus > Cloud > Vaan
Is this the correct power level faggotry.

I barely find Akihiko Yoshida's work to be sexy, aside from Assley, and yet everytime I think of FFXII one of the things that come to mind is how sexy some of the male characters are. It's a matter of taste I guess.

Thanks

I hope me and you share the same concept of "easy"

If i wipe I'm coming back to yell at you in cap locks...

Its not an ideal tank but it doesn't seem so bad
This is my goal for xiao. Mainly cause I haven't even pulled a tank char yet

Would you bang?

What the fun i need this tool!

Why did Gumi fix the pull rates on 3* but not 4* and 5*?

ffbedb.com/tool/unit-calculator

they haven't milked all the money out of it yet

>max bonus stats on such a shit character
>probably TMs too considering you equipped Aegis Shield

Yeah no

Tyty

this was the most painful cringe video to watch. watching someone descend into madness further after each terrible 11 pull. watch as he pulls out his rum and takes a swig while he adopts this horrific batman voice to mask how broken he really is. you can seeing the pain and disappointment on his face after each pull. i physically cringed each time he bought another 100 bucks worth of lapis after his failed pulls. it's like watching a nightmare that never ends. i bet gumi is laughing at their HQ at people like this. he mentions after maybe spending 100k lapis that he hasn't even bought his wife christmas presents yet. being drunk, sad and depressed is what mobage games are truly about.

>Amelia's Stop skill is banned in the arena
Oh God, that ability has been the only thing letting me win. Now I'm going to get stomped by everyone because everyone in JP but me has 4+ base 5*s.

who the fuck is she?