Why cant anyone make a steering wheel cover that actually fits right?These things are so uncomfortable

Why cant anyone make a steering wheel cover that actually fits right?These things are so uncomfortable.

Other urls found in this thread:

autoanything.com/steeringwheel-covers/60A3792A0A0.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because then they'd have to make one cover for every model of wheel out there, which would make them much, much more expensive, and people wouldn't buy that because they are stingy fucks

Still cheaper than a new leather steering wheel

Ay, but since when did the average person start doing preventative "maintenance"?

In my opinion those steering wheel covers are what's uncomfortable

Leave your regular steering wheel Normie.

buy a another steering wheel from a scrapper. If the pic is related, then the only thing that can improve that cars interior is a can of guzzoline and a chain smoking aunt.

Why cant they make a comfy one?

>friend wanted me to take her car to the gas station to fill it up
>get in
>has a shitty steering wheel cover
>its really lose and if I try turning the wheel, unless I'm gripping the thing hard it just slides the cover

unsafe as fuck

What were you doing running a shit errand like that for some chick?
Are you a beta orbiter?

the kind of people who buy those are poor as fuck subhumans and to make one that fits good would involve being vehicle specific which means higher prices which means less sales from the subhuman poor trash aka the main demographic for wheel covers.

We were both at work and I will gladly take any opportunity to leave that shithole and still be clocked on

If I remember right I also got a pack of cigarettes and a lottery ticket for my manager because he asked

And they both gave me the money for this, I didn't spend any of my own

So you are a gopher?

Sorta
I'm a manager though

Seems like there are some good ones out there

autoanything.com/steeringwheel-covers/60A3792A0A0.aspx

I've bought two of them from Walmart and they both fit pretty tight. I don't use one on my new car because I haven't bothered buying one but I much prefer using them. A bare steering wheel is cold as ice during the winter and takes 10 years to warm up. Steering wheel covers warm up from just placing your hand on them in a couples minutes.

Always get the trim with leather wrapped steering wheel.

fag

They both just wanted you out so girl could bang alpha manager.

The ones you need to stitch in place is t he best.

It takes about 2 hours if you can remove your steering wheel. If inside the car, probably 5 hours. And you can drive until you finish. Its very time consuming, at least doing it for the first time. 3rd time around I managed to do it a bit over an hour inside the car

I just put one of those on. Took like 2.5 hours in the car. Looks and feels great

What brand is that with the holes?

fake leather one on ebay for $12

My steering wheels leather is tearing at the top.
There is a guy who re upholsters them with kangaroo leather which is much stronger for about $300.

Are the ones that you just stitch on actually alright? Any place where I can buy a good leather one

Because the only to have a steering wheel cover that fits right and is comfortable is not having one at all

Dealer may have real leather ones. Honda sure did.

Dealers sell stitch on leather covers?

No, but they sell OEM brand, or at least good aftermarket ones.

They sometimes install them too, I've had the misfortune of putting one on when I worked at Toyota
>lace it up super tight
>get to very last section
>there's a wrinkle or it's crooked
>start over
Really a pain to make them look half decent, I'm sure there's some way you can use steam or something to make it easier

I'm confused, so do they or not lol.

How much is this gonna cost me to get it done at a dealership? You just cover up the existing leather yeh, you don't actually remove the existing leather then put the new one on?

>when the wheel is icy cold

if you use one of these you're a poorfag/redneck or a woman. Just buy a replacement wheel.

Lace-on style a best. Love the one that's in my truck, has probably been on there for a decade or more with how worn it is.

I wish those fit my wheel. Mine is too girthy and the wrap does not cover all of it.

Could you do it faster today?

Why do you need one?

So, you're a gofer that doesn't earn overtime, and isn't covered by the union?
Must suck to be you, bitch.

not nice

How do I add a wood trim to my steering wheel?

Do you have any woodworking tools?