/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. (no one will play here)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (everyone will play here)

>What faction are we rolling?

Horde discord: discordapp.com/invite/jt3Xe

Alliance discord: discord.gg/TvDzTmX

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzGbCDNhZFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/wowg/ here you are ALL cuckolds.

BLIZZARD WON

FUCK

/wowg/ here

You bullied us for so long

Well guess now you're about to become the bullied one huh

first for hungaryan trannies raped by spurdo dick

>DDOS
JUST

>fag virgin who can't roll bis leggos

BAN THEM ALL, DMITRI

>russian private server
You were warned, but you didn't listen.

Let's all have fun!

The good news is I'm unbanned
The bad news is the servers are still shitting all over themselves and have been taken offline for "maintenance"

ARE WE HORDE OR ALLIANCE?
AND I CANT DECIDE HELP (PVP)
WARRIOR OR ROGUE OR HUNTER (MELEE SPEC)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

g-get back to retail u blizzard cumslurper

Would anyone join a guild on PvP for only anime girls? No 3d or boys allowed. Of course boys (girls) are allowed, but you need to submit a picture of your feminine penis to guild chat to get promoted to member.

I would've been interested in a guild for only anime girls (female).

u fatties till trying to log on?
get a life

>D-Does anyone wanna see my transmog XDD
>Hey yeah I love to browse reddit, there are so many dank memes there!!!
>I need some artifact powah DXXXX
>Does anyone wanna YIFF with me? :3
>aaaaaah~ fuck me harder daddy blizzard!
>guise I reaaally need the 15 bucks to pay off big daddy blizzard!
>'TALK' to each other?? In GAME???
>I love Garrison missions!

keep me posted

Okay! *smooches anime while he waits for the servers to come back on*

>still can't pick between old pvp and old pve as a freshcuck
JUST

what money?

HAHAH at least i don't play a game with pandas, selfies, and facebook integration.

thank you hungry skeleton

nothing wrong with pandas and selfie cam though

>That chest
>That fucked up disproportionate abdomen
>Baby arms
Careful lad don't point those guns at me!!

lmao I dare you to do old pvp and see if you can get past lvl 20 before youre camped by a faggot with sulfuras for 8 days straight

I think you mean girls (boys)

I'm only interested in hairy anime girls (female) though.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Nostalrius is in fact, Elysium/Nostalrius, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Elysium plus Nostalrius. Nostalrius is not an server unto itself, but rather another french component of a fully functioning Vanilla system made useful by the Russian core, scripting utilities and vital DDOS components comprising a full server as defined by Pottu.

Many computer users run a modified version of the Elysium server every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Elysium which is widely used today is often called “Nostalrius”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Elysium system, developed by the retarded Russians.

I don't think you understand the autism of nostalgiababies, no offense to anyone here but people are willing to lay down hundreds, if not thousands just so they could swim in their autistic memories of nostalgia.

nice "body" automute

lol XD

Lets have some nice PvE fun!

d-don't do that!

>hairy
worst fetish, even worse than feet

want to provide some evidence?

>P-P-PLEASE DONT ROLL FRESH!!! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ALONE!!!

FRESH WHEN

nigga u crazy ?

That's a big mouth you got there. Mind if I plug it with my cock?

>normal female human body
>fetish

who would want to play with Veeky Forums anyway? i cant wait until you all reroll and the old pvp server is rid of you pieces of shit.

i played with you on K2 and it was one of the worst guilds i had been in.

MangOS/Kronos

>implying 82 votes in some fucking tiny poll means anything

>compared to the reality of tens of thousands of accounts

fucking rude

>FUUUUUUCK. I HATE SOCIALIZING AND PLAYING WITH OTHERS IN AN MMO. DON'T PLAY ON FRESH YOU K-KEK. PLEASE I'M B-B-BEGGING YOU.

>82 votes
wow so many :^)

FRESH

OR

RIOT

Somethings wrong with you!

Don't make me r-report you...

those who don't know what is this I'll explain
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent troll! xDD
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name! diaperslurp

do you actually listen to that crap?

kill yourself you fat and miserable neckbeards

>Veeky Forums is the entire population of private servers

the less of Veeky Forums, the better

Every fucking time a server opens, this shit happens, yet no staff will take measures to handle a server launch and the month following it.

Will they ever learn ?

>10k players on old pvp
>old pvp has 19%
>therefore 52k players will be on fresh

>if more people wouldve voted it wouldve turned out differently xD

I'm considering getting into this. What can I expect, is it worth it? Ultra long queue times? Only 2 percent of the server speaking english? Super buggy quests and only like three dungeons opened?

>ALEX
>IS
>STILL
>NOT
>LIVE

WHERE'S /OURGUY/ AT?

CAN I FUCKING PLAY NOW REEEE I DONT WANT TO SHITPOST ANYMORE

>World of Warcraft private server general
what did you expect?

ok you convinced me user

how do I play fresh? what's the realmlist or whatever?

FRESH

OR

RIOT

STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT

>subscribing to a literal retards thoughts

Chinese everywhere because Pottu "You can pay the price if you eat rice" will unban them for $$$

Manlet no gains alex

I've been lvling with my 40 char all day today and only got ganked by a 60 homo once.

is that our boy asmongold?

>Hillary won the elections xD

Just be patient, man. They're going to release it before christmas because of demand and the other 2 servers have been shitshows. They're gonna make it up to us.

>Dear community. The time is now. PvP and PvE server live. Welcome back! #legacy

>thanks for your donations!

I JUST WANT TO PLAY JESUS FUCK GIVE ME MY GEAR UNBAN ME LET ME PLAY FUCK WHY IS THIS SO HARD GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER FAGS

what do you mean?

it's not even out yet?

This is gonna fucking blow

Did they ever fix the no mob bug on pve?

yes

Go back to grinding mythics for your legendaries with your panda friends faggot.

>he fell for the Russian meme

>Alex donated $900 to the PvE server

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in his true neckbeard wildbeast mode not the asmon of today sadly

What kind of logic is this?

People voted for Trump just like people voted for Fresh. You're dumb fag disputing the results lmao.

>memd by a freshcuck

Stop being so fucking entitled. Go play retail if you want a stable service.

>salty fags on fresh pvp
Yep, not there.

>thanks for your donations!

>being surprised a retard is doing retarded things

>Trusting anything run by russians to not be complete shit

WHY DID I FALL FOR THE MEME

WHY ARE THE FRENCH SUCH SPINELESS KEKS

People have been hyping nost for ages now saying how great it was, god forbid people want to play it when it releases and have their stuff

LET ME PLAY

REEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=DzGbCDNhZFc

Holy shit that would be hilarious if they dipped

>stuck at realm selection

>his stream flops
>he finally decides to roll on fresh

SAY IT WITH ME

PLAY

T

B

C