Was this the pinnacle of Mitsubishi motors?

Was this the pinnacle of Mitsubishi motors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RIr4ADCxawk
europe.autonews.com/article/20161020/ANE/161029998/nissan-takes-control-of-mitsubishi-with-ghosn-as-chairman
autoscout24.com/offers/mitsubishi-carisma-lancer-tme-original-lhd-reservado-gasoline-red-6ea0113e-f37e-ac13-e053-e350040ae3dd?cldtidx=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, I'd say the Evo IX was.

My favorite was the AWD Eclipse but that was technically an american car with a Mitsu drivetrain.

That's just an optical illusion, right? Surely the rear wheels aren't smaller than the front ones?

>pic unrelated

I think it is an illusion.

It will be remembered as Mitsu's Swan Song.

Seriously though, with the evo GONE and the pajero on it's deathbed what's gonna happen to Mitsubishi?

Yeah, those early dsm's were crazy
youtu.be/RIr4ADCxawk

The front fender is bigger to allow better clearance.
Because rally car.

They'll be fine for a bit. Their commercial vehicles are still pretty good.

close

Get bought out by Nissan

europe.autonews.com/article/20161020/ANE/161029998/nissan-takes-control-of-mitsubishi-with-ghosn-as-chairman

They'll make these things:
>various Kei & Compact cars
>plug-in-Hybrid versions of their cars outside of the Outlander
>random Nissan rebadges now that happened

>pinnacle of Mitsubishi motors
>catastrophic crankwalk
Still better than the last Eclipse, I guess.

90s mitsubishi
>evo
>gallant vr4
>eclipse
>GTO/3000GT
>somethin else I'm forgetting
2010 Mitsubishi
>Evo

What the H*ck happened?

>2030
>Renault owns all Japanese car manufacturers

Twingo Evo

Twingo GSX STI (TRD Edition)

>Twingo GSX STI (TRD Edition)
Sold exclusively through Honda Verno

>2030
>C9 Corvette vs NISMO Twingo STi Type R benchracing threads flood Veeky Forums

their specialty as a brand was reaching the upper echelon of sports and reliability given a low class car [ relatively in the late 90's ]

they haven't been able to innovate in the automotive scene since being outclassed

>Mitsubishi coupe
>Reliability

You know what's the worst:

Evo VIs were sold as LHD in Germany/France/Italy/Spain and could've likely passed US EPA/Crash Standards

But Mitsubishi got spooked by low sales of the 3000GT VR4 and decided to not bother importing it.

autoscout24.com/offers/mitsubishi-carisma-lancer-tme-original-lhd-reservado-gasoline-red-6ea0113e-f37e-ac13-e053-e350040ae3dd?cldtidx=4

>52,000 Euros for a LHD Evo VI TME

Subaru is better tbqhwy

Japanese Car industry in general going to shit

The only thing Subaru is better than Mitsubishi at is mounting their engines in an arbitrary direction that pleases Veeky Forumstists who otherwise don't really have any idea what they're talking about.