Hey boys!
gtplanet.net/porsche-pulls-plug-ea-exclusivity/
Can't wait to see Porsches in Gran-Turismo

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/526060/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. EA's fucking garbage

It sure is

Fuck GT, it's arcade-shit for neckbeard-virgins.

Get Assetto Corsa Porsche packs and grow some balls!

store.steampowered.com/app/526060/

I wish AC had more diversity in street cars.

>casual driving sim is for neckbeard virgins
>the hard core racing sim isn't

Even if we do see Porsches in Gran Turismo they'll most likely sound like shit since i doubt they improved on the sounds and they will take fucking forever to actually model them and get them in the game assuming they don't have models left over from the PS2 which they might just use that instead of fully implementing them. Sometimes i wish Gran Turismo was for the PC so the modding community can pick up where Polyphony Digital is too slow.

I got i Porsche fill in Forza 4 though when they released the Porsche pack of 30 cars. quenched my Porsche thirst.

Does Need for Speed even exist anymore? I haven't heard a word about any new games

Its really too bad because I always hoped they would release a game as great as the original Most Wanted but for modern PCs

>tfw you spent a decade playing every NFS release no matter how shitty

Fucking finally. Also GT a shit.
Also this, lol.

Inb4 he says ac is a hardcore Sim when there's no actual racing or weather or different surfaces or night and day

Can't wait to drive a Carrera GT on Special Stage Route 5

I haven't played Gran Trusmo since GT5 on PS3.

What Gran Turismo are we even on now? Without even looking I can guess a new one is on the horizon and has been delayed one to 3 years already....

Congratulations! Only one game has been released since you last played. The new one will be out Eventually

Not him but what is the difference between 5 and 6?

New physics engine, more tracks, more premium cars, and updated standard models.

I don't like this news.

I've been waiting for a Porsche Unleashed / 2000 sequel for a while now.

I remember fucking around on Porsche Unleashed and whatever the stunt driver one was

GT6 is a paid update of GT5.

Think of it like GT5.2.

It's still pretty shit

Gran Turismo is garbage now anyway and the new one is just e-sports bullshit without singleplayer and only 100 cars, half of which are fantasy bullshit and other dedicated race cars.

Try watching the trailer, there's normal cars.

It drives completely different than GT5.

And yet it's still shit

back to your containment thread you neckbears

Sold argument champ.

I thought GT6 was fun!