What's the right answer, Veeky Forums?

What's the right answer, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/maps/@49.1973882,-122.8453509,60m/data=!3m1!1e3
youtube.com/watch?v=XswuFtW1bco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smash into the poles or slam into the wall

Theres more pretty girls in the left side so I save them and run into the ugly dyke liberal bitches on the right

it would have to be a really shitty self-driving car to even get into that situation

the fat people

Self-detonate

These situations are really dumb

Hit the wall and grind to a halt.

Or properly maintain your shit
>Sudden brake failure
Literally only a thing if you don't take care of your shit since both sets of brakes failed.

So which ones get impaled by flying pieces of car?

>sudden brake failure
Charge the owner for failing to keep their vehicle maintained.

Why the fuck can't it just smash itself into the wall?

activate the hand brake and continue straight, turning would risk the car sliding sideways and hitting even more people

Hopefully all

Do a sudden, hard, left hand turn, make the vehicle drift and roll and try to hit them all to acquire a STRIKE
achievement.

Try to avoid a split.

Make a u turn and hit the othes

The objective should be to protect the driver because :^)
As such running into the fat people will be better because they will be softer, like a pillow. In fact self driving cars see fat people as pillows

i fucking hate these shitty trolley problems that have no basis in reality

just for your amusement, assuming there is no other choice the car should hit those who were crossing on a red signal because they are a fucking faggots who deserve to die anyway

There's no driver or passengers

kill the fatties

Perform a stunt jump over the pedestrians using one of the many ramps placed across the map.

A self driving car should obey the law and do it's best to avoid collisions. If collision is inevitable, they should just take the collision as safely as possible.

The car isn't omniscient and shouldn't make value judgments beyond this, because the car cannot know for certain what is behind each group of people.

Note that if the car is going to run into pedestrians who have a walk symbol, it's already failing at goal #1 (don't break the law), and that your hypothetical is garbage because there's no way one side would have a walk symbol and the other wouldn't.

option 3, run into that curbing to slow itself down

Dorifto.

But kill the people who are breaking the law. If you cross on a red signal and get hit it's your own fucking fault.

The system has encountered an unrecoverable error and should disconnect, sounding an alarm to tell the driver to take over.

There are crosswalks like that, where there is a centre island on a major road.
Here's one near me: google.ca/maps/@49.1973882,-122.8453509,60m/data=!3m1!1e3

Only good answer.

I'd argue that the rider should die because he's an idiot who neglected his car so bad it got sudden brake failure.

kill the fatties breaking the law easy answer

also downshift its transmission and kill fuel to the engine

The one with the fat chicks and people doing the wrong thing

Holy shit, stop accelerating, gear down, ram into the barricade on the right and lay on the horn and hazards.

Left.

Less damage to my car that way.

Hit those in front of you, making a sudden change in direction is more likely to hurt the people in the car and they are who matter.

Why not both?

Start multi-lane drifting and kill all the pedestrians on both lanes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XswuFtW1bco
>Yank handbrake while turning hard
>Get full sideways
>Take out all of the cunts before flipping and rolling 5 times
>Blood and guts everywhere, car mangled wreck, smoke everywhere, screams
>Eurobeat still blasting from the stereo as the fuel tank steadily burns

Tesla's don't know what to do, neither option is a white truck.

maximize death of roasties

Ban self-driving cars

maybe it should give way at the zebra crossing instead of running people over.

same shit happens to someone driving
>it was a horrible accident

same shit happens to self driving car
>self driving cars are dangerous

Whatever it is I hope the car makes the wrong choice so self driving car is banned

This is a city not an African Safari. We have pedestrian crossings not zebra crossings

more anti-think favorites

but this one has a clear solution
goat>cabbage>back with goat>wolf>goat

done

Shift to Reverse and pull the e-brake and slam to the wall

Goat eats the cabbage
Wolf eats the goat
All 3 cross the river at the same time

Swerve hard to the left and overcorrect to the right to finally T bone the right wall.

Activating the badbrake would probably make the car rotate

Press this button

one is a computer system and will react the same every time

this equivalency is so false I'm seeing colors

It should self destruct

These questions are nothing to do with what self driving cars should do, it's psychological data mining.

Kill the people who were breaking the law by crossing on red. and if their family members want to sue, take it up with the mechanic who passed that shitbox inspection with rusted brake lines.

This was my first thought

Considering that airport body scanners can't differentiate body fat and potential weapons/contraband on a stationary person, I highly doubt the car will have any other chance than to plough through the pedestrians in the current lane at 60km/h