What will you to with the extra time when cars become fully autonomous?

>I would have lots of sex on my way to work
>I would have lots of sex on my way to college
>I would have lots of sex on my way to church
>I would have lots of sex on my way to the grocery store
>I would have lots of sex on my way to visit her parents
>I would have lots of sex on my way to visit my parents
>I would have lots of sex on my way to the club
>I would have lots of sex on my way to my friend's birthday party

Fuck using a computer with a hot chick with amazing huge fake tits sitting right next to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/100-NATURAL-4-4-GINGER-CANDY/dp/B003BLLFYA/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1481701165&sr=8-1&keywords=ginger+candy&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the novelty of sex withyouur hot wife wears off

>tfw no wife
>tfw no gf

wat am i missing

what if im the kind of guy that would rather go outside and drive instead of sitting inside with computers?

>What will you to with the extra time when cars become fully autonomous?

It seems the car only drives to certain brands of supermarket stores owned by the Totalitarianism Conglomerate Corporation. I tried to take control, but the insurance company raised my rates 15 times. It seems that anyone who drives a car manually for more than 10 miles per month or 1% of the car's total monthly mileage will have the next quarter's insurance jump up to the unsafe driver rate.

Now, if I could only figure out how to change my default vote. When I bought the car, the contract also changed all my default mail-in ballot votes to politicians endorsed by the Totalitarianism Conglomerate Corporation.

>tfw no wife
>tfw no gf
You know, that was why I am glad I got a self-driving car. It drove me to my first date. The match was picked out by the company computer. Auto drive your life!

Automatically driving cars are better than automatic transmissions.

Sounds great, but that will only last 15 seconds of the ride for you OP, what are you going to do the rest of the trip?

>driving to a place on sundays where you're fed lies about a non existent deity

sex with little girls never gets boring.

Shitpost on Veeky Forums and probably fap.

Probably keep driving my poorfagmobile because unless I'm given twenty thousand by the government I can't fucking afford a new car, self driving or otherwise.

This, I like staying inside every now and then and tend to like going Veeky Forumsut driving with friends in our (sadly) normie cars and being outdoors

LMAO, you devil (((you)))

I would still drive.
The only thing that keeps the feels away.

This. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't drive my car

I know user I know

>extra time
Wow, an extra 15 minutes a day!

I get car sick when I'm not looking on the road, so I'd probably just sit there... staring

Massive debt

Drive my own car

Bully the fuck out of all the fags in their Google cars with my shitbox.

shitpost

>not being able to take a break from the "outside" world even when you're driving

Fuck that noise

well i aint driving so i guess i could make things interesting

>eat 4g of high grade shrooms with 4 hits (500ug) of acid dripped on one of the caps
>smoke at least 2 bowls of a 50/50 mix of private reserve top shelf indica and tobacco salvaged from a newport (if they still exist then)
>set up route to go back and forth on pacific coast highway until the car needs to recharge
>put on pink floyd's dark side of the moon and queue a playlist of vaporwave, synthwave, lofi beats, shoegaze, breakbot and crystal castles
>lay down and look out at the beautiful ocean

every once in a while, on a drive of 30 minutes or more, i could take a hit of 50x salvia as well

but youll never have to change flex discs again

amazon.com/100-NATURAL-4-4-GINGER-CANDY/dp/B003BLLFYA/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1481701165&sr=8-1&keywords=ginger+candy&th=1

>look at me and all the drugs i do
Pink floyd are fucking awful

t. hasn't listened to dark side of the moon on acid

>The weekend is here and the wife and I decide to head off for the weekend.
>We hop into our brand new autonomous car and leave our house.
>Because all cars are autonomous, there is no rush hour anymore.
>Except today there was a fault in an under road sensor, like the ants of old the cars on the highway stop completely, for safety of course. We could maybe drive past it ourselves except 'manual' driving is for farmers and tank drivers. Lucky a technician was out to fix the fault within a couple of hours.
>We finally get out of the city and we see a car in front of us drift off the road into a guard rail.
>Out in the country there are no under road sensors, the cars rely on GPS and highly accurate maps to navigate.
>Unfortunately the car in front of us didn't pay for its RTK subscription, so it had to rely on satellite based GPS which is only accurate to 10 meters. Oh well, poor people.
>Getting late now, wife is giving me the look if you know what I mean.
>The manual says to never undo the seatbelt while the car is moving but it should be fine right?
>I undo the seat, the car immediately detects an unbelted occupant.
>The emergency breaks come on immediately, all 60 airbags deploy at the same time.
>The car noses dives into the road using its crumple zone to aid in deceleration of the vehicle.
>The car comes to a complete halt just off the road as calculated by its navigation computer , it has already contacted the emergency services and issued me with a fine for not using a seat belt.
>The wife and I sit on the side of the road, battered and bruised. The wife has sworn she will never sleep with me again.
>A kid in an old crown vic rolls past. He's grinning ear to ear with a e-cig hanging out of his. A girl sits up from his lap, wipes her mouth and gives me the finger.
>Mfw

Write angry blogs about the state of society because racetracks charge sky high use/membership fees and require a ridiculous amount of safety equipment for liability purposes which still doesn't come standard on manually operated cars despite the track being the only place they're allowed unless you're so abhorrently rich you can afford to go to the track every day

wew