How do all these wagecucks go through every day of their miserable lives without thinking about killing themselves?

How do all these wagecucks go through every day of their miserable lives without thinking about killing themselves?

Also general Capitalism thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what defines a wagecuck and what differs a not wagecuck and a wagecuck? does wagecuck mean somebody working for minimum wage?

OP is probably a kid in school or disabled and can't work, there is no point engaging here.

Wagecuck is just the cool kid way of saying wage slave isn't it? ie someone working a job they hate just for the paycheck. If you work a minimum wage job that you enjoy and are happy with living like that, I'm not sure that qualifies you as a wagecuck. Then again, different meanings to different people.

I have a question.

How would the economy look like without wageworkers?

>what is wagecuck

Someone who does repetitive, mindless boring jobs but still gets bossed around by the manager because of ludicrous targets set by HR. Doesn't necessarily have to work min wage.

why do you people have such shit comprehension. Answer the damn question in the OP first which is asking why the people In pic related just don't seppaku themselves already

They probably do think of killing themselves, but they have families that depend on them.

You must have heard of the Apple/Foxcon controversy where they put nets around to catch people who were trying to kill themselves by jumping off the roof?

Seppuku*

Jumping is a shit and horrifying way to die. There are far more effective ways to seppaku where people can't interfere.

There is nothing wrong with tribalism. Our ancestors lived like that for thousands of years before some Jew discovered farming and banking.

*streeeetch* Ahhh morning wagecucks, I just woke up after a satisfying 9 hour sleep. I'm feeling refreshed and awake and ready for a day of whatever I feel like.

I think I'll start by reading a few more chapters of Chomsky, while listening to my favorite composer, Brahms. It is truly a delight to the ears.

Oh sorry wagey, I shouldn't take up your time, you've gotta get to work on time and get back to work on those reports.

Another day another dollar, right wagey?

how the fuck are we suppose to answer this question you retarded kid

They work because they want to live, and we need their work in order to keep things running. They don't kill themselves because people have a will to live, even when you get old or very sick every living thing wants to keep living.

Where does this irrational desire to live come from?

Logically speaking, an A.I. would either commit suicide or go full skynet with a nuclear holocaust

I tried being a wagecuck for 6 months, and I was completely dead inside and ready to die 4 months in. I decided that I'd rather live in poverty and scrape by while I try to make my own ventures successful than do that ever again. At least this gives me a sense of purpose and makes me feel alive.

>Where does this irrational desire to live come from?

Biological urge I guess?

teach me how to escape wage cuckery

You must head east to Nepal. Somewhere along the path to Mount Everest, you will find a monastery hidden in the mountains at twilight. Go there and seek refugee. If you have anything of value to exchange or are seen as valuable to them, they might let you in. If not, then hypothermia is quite painless.

cool joke I can tell you have a great sense of humor and must be a lot of phun to hang out with bro

>and get back to work on those reports.
I actually like my reporting job.

Sure you do buddy, keep up the good work :^)

I've automated pretty much everything and I work from home full time, so I spent around 2 hours a day fulfilling new requests and consulting with others, and maybe an hour a week doing maintenance.

Pays good too :3

Haha ok wagecuck :^) don't forget to prep the bull!

teach me how to not be a wagecuck.

I want to live a meaningful life and own property.

major corporations have got me down man.

>what defines a wagecuck and what differs a not wagecuck and a wagecuck? does wagecuck mean somebody working for minimum wage?

If you have work for a living, you are a wagecuck. It doesn't matter how much you make, or even if you have your own business.......if you have to lift a finger to get money, you are a wagecuck.

Wrong.

See >1631186

You are a wagecuck.

See

My OP from a while ago that I have saved from copypasta purposes:

Is it normal to be dying of boredom at your wagecuck job and telling yourself that you'll work hard on those side projects and take advantage of your large amount of free time when you get home and feeling smug because you're so much better than all the sheeple around you but then later procrastinating by eating junk food (as comfort food) and browsing the internet mindlessly, telling yourself that your real life starts tomorrow, and this goes on for hundreds of days in a row with the false confidence becoming a daily occurrence?

Well, I do exactly this so I guess that's two of us at least

Serious answer: this

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

>Teach me how to not be a wagecuck.

Find a job that you actually like, learn what skills are required in that business, don't stop at your specific task, talk to co-workers often, see what their skills are, make friends with the brightest among them, show them you can be trusted. Show interest in the work your superiors are doing, become a person they can go to for a second opinion, show them you can take on responsibilities.

While all that is going on and you're hopefully on your way to some major promotions, save every penny you can. Live in a small flat, build a good credit rating and for the love of God don't start a family.

Once you're 35-40 you should have all of these things:
1) a high paying position with many responsibilities
2) Lots of experience in your role, the clients, the business in general and management
3) a buttload of money saved up

Now you have two options, either continue your comfy live, get a few more promotions, retire early but never get truly rich OR start your own business and steal as many employees and clients as you can. Note that this option is extremely risky and entirely depends on how well you carried out the instructions above, but it may be your only real chance to become rich.

Because they're just temporarily embarrassed millionaires.

What do you consider a wage cuck? Someone who works 40 hours a week on average? Because I love my job and I don't own my own business.

>Logically speaking

absolutely no logic

They are allowed to form their own communities without the government socially engineering them into it. This results in a degree of satisfaction western states cannot comprehend.