Replica Wheels?

Hey guys. I need a new spring set for my E90. This guy is willing to go to $1200 for these BBS LM-R reps with mostly new PSS. Apparently they're Vortex Tuning.

Will reps explode and kill my family?

Other urls found in this thread:

usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/19-inch-bmw-bbs-lm-r-reps-for-sale-e92-e90-e93-335i-wheels-5x120_28306673
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot link to ad:

usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/19-inch-bmw-bbs-lm-r-reps-for-sale-e92-e90-e93-335i-wheels-5x120_28306673

>buying replica carbon fiber

They're just hydrodipped. I'd probably get them refinished.

>buying replica wheels where the original spokes were made from carbon fiber, but now its cast steel.

>Replica Wheels?
Wheels and tires are about the only thing keeping you from certain death. Cheap out at your own risk.

They weren't ever made in carbon fiber.
Carbon wheels were reserved to Koenigseggs and race cars up until the GT350R

>shitty wheels
>shitty aftermarket suspension
Just keep it stock faggot.

>buying replica of the real wheels that are replicas of actual real wheels.

Enjoy having your rims shatter at 70mph

Reps are only bad when you track or nail huge pot holes on a daily basis.
if you drive your car to and from work every day or just dont live near shit roads dont worry about it

>Will reps explode and kill my family?

Replicas on LOW PROFILE tires take a harsher beating. But no, they don't explode and kill your family. But they can shatter and nosedive your car and then your shitty panicked response is what kills your family.

In my opinion this type of rim is the unsafe approach to min-maxing your unsprung weight in what you use as a daily driver for yourself and your family on everyday roads.

>Will reps explode and kill my family?

Write down on separate squares of paper and then move the squares around in order of your priorities in life.

- Family Safety -

- Reliability on Daily Driver Roadways -

- Reliability on Freeway and Highways -

- Total Cost -

- Length of time I will keep using these rims with that car -

- Ability to replace a damaged rim with another one that looks the same (otherwise I will have a mismatched set later on) -

- Crash test durability -

- Resistance to Curb Rash -

- Expenses needed to maintain these rims -

- Necessity to inspect each month these rims for damage and stress cracks -

- Ability to Prevent Theft of these rims -

- Ability of Rims to Resist damage from failed theft -

Unless proven to me, I consider all used rims to be cast (not forged) knock-offs from china. They counterfeit the trademark logos and packaging too.

I had a friend that once bought replica wheels.
After 2 weeks one just shattered.

After 2 weeks he just overdosed and died.

I had a friebd that once bought replicas.
After 2 weeks his dick fell of

After 2 weeks his car burst on fire.

My friend bought some rotas for his vr4 and he just recently slid over some oil on the road and his car went over the curb.

His rotas survived with just some scratches. Really read the reviews, you'll either get gold or shit

After 2 weeks they were stolen

Holy shit you fucking faggot, way to go.

>slid over some oil

Sure, I believe you, user.

>not having stock BBS wheels

ISHYGDDT

Thanks for the input guys. I'm probably going to try to find a set of stock 18's or maybe get some mid-priced rims like OZ's or something.