Left lane asshats

Even in a snowstorm I get caught behind someone going 20mph slower than necessary in the left lane. FML

if he is going 20 mph slower then fucking put your phone away and pass his ass

post results

fucking ram that goy off the road and kill him

But... but... but you're supposed to pass on the right

And you're not supposed to hog the left lane, now pass him you cuck

k...imma pass...will post results.

be sure to lay on your horn the whole time you roll past. so they know not to change lanes

Sometimes people just sit in whatever lane when its snowed like that. They are too afraid to change lanes, and think their is the cleanest.

Have you tried flashing your lights?

So did OP complete the pass?

The world may never know.

I don't get this. Me and everyone else in my city passes on the right when someone is hogging the left lane. I've never heard of anyone getting pulled over for passing on the right. I've even been passed on the right by a cop. Is it actually illegal?

Yeah it is sadly, I watched a guy get pulled over for doing it on the highway when a dude in the left lane was doing 10 over and that wasn't fast enough, so he passsd on the right and the cop was behind me and off he went

Now whether it was a speeding or passing ticket the world may never know

was a speeding ticket for sure. passing ticket ain't even worth the paper its written on.

OP here. Pass completed. To top it off 30 seconds after I passed the girl cut over three lanes instantly at the next exit to get off.

That doesn't work in my state. Over here all it does is incite road rage on their part.

It is what is called an add-on charge, designed to make your 200 dollar speeding ticket 275 dollars.

200 Dolores for going a bit too fast?

yup

>That doesn't work in my state. Over here all it does is incite road rage on their part.
here it only incites road rage about 2 out of 10 times

Yes, passing on the right on 2 lane roads ("dual carraigeways") is technically illegal in most areas unless it was necessary for safety. And being butthurt for someone taking longer than desired to pass is not sufficient reason.

Now if people would practice proper lane discipline and courtesy we wouldn't need these threads. Give them 15 seconds to GTF over, then give them a single flash of the brights. Wait 10 seconds and repeat. He should signal right and move forward to get out of the way as safety permits, even it means briefly speeding up.

But yeah I blame cruise control, shitty driving instructors, entitled drivers, and overall failure of road courtesy for all this terrible driving.

People need to fucking chill though.

>But yeah I blame cruise control

The worst thing about cruise control is other people who can't keep speed.

Even with out cruise control it is noticable when you are over taking some blonde in a range rover and she realizes she's been overtaken and speeds up and when you pull back in she slows down and now you have 65 audi A4's blocking you from pulling out again.

>Over here all it does is incite road rage on their part.

Then use the left blinker maybe?