Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Ember for best thighs and ass.

You mean banshee

Vaykor Hek or Sancti Tigris for pocket shotgun for sorties? I don't really use shotguns much otherwise...

>that OP

just let it go, already proven that I'm right, no need to constantly bring it back up

>inaros
>tq seek psychiatric help
toppu jej

also what melees are "formaworthy"

seek medical help as soon as possible pls

>Everyone saying you're wrong
>"No im right its been proven"
Please seek out psychiatric help!

go outside

they're both good, depends on what you like. If you don't have primed ravage take Tigris

Galameme prime
Atterax
Ack N brunt for fun

I just got my tatertot

Also I wish screenshots didn't always look so bad in this despite looking real nice in actual game.

>Reminder: Nyx is not happy with the direction Warframe has took

cute potato, whats the gender? i dont wanna assume

>Basic model swap
>Jury-rigged to kavat skeleton with obvious seams and openings
>Attempting to remove gene mask will soft lock the game

It's incredible how half assed DE can get.

why is tigris a thing with nova?

>Arbiters of Hexus squad when i'm leveling shit weapons for mastery
>every day for like a week
just fuck me already

maxes out anti matter drops in a few shots

Ember Helm alert, fuck yea. This will be the first helm I craft.

>Hexis
You mean the squad where half of them run for cover and never leave it, and the other half learned to aim from the Imperial Stormtrooper Academy?

Just be glad it isn't Suda.

They were gonna be a boytater but I couldn't make a sufficiently cute enough face, so I just went with girl and morphed until I got something I like. They were gonna have the Raven voice either way though.

Reposting because last thread was over
I got one similar, if not worse.

>two friends started playing a few months before I did, they're the reason I started playing (and suffered through the first week)
>one of them really wants Loki Prime, I want Ember Prime, the last one just wants Mirage
>last one just farms her up, because he's not retarded
>I get a 50% discount so I just buy Ember P parts
>first friend basically begs me to get him Loki
>I do it because it was his birthday next week or so anyway
>literally costs me almost the rest of my plat
>he literally builds him for speed
>I swear to god, all speed mods, no duration, no range, power strength, all that shit
>suffice to say his Loki sucks ass, and it's all he ever uses
>he always brings unranked weapons to everything the three of us do as a group, so he's literally useless all around
>he'd often ask my friend and I to farm parts with him, often parts for primes we'd had for weeks to months because we play the game by ourselves (he will not play unless all of us are playing at the same time)
>this included missions such as a T4 Survival, where we'd consistently go for 40 minutes to an hour with him "going to the bathroom" every 5 minutes
>we literally carried him to MR16 with the same process happening every time: he asks to come with us and takes all brand new weapons, he either does fuck-all damage or otherwise, or flat out AFKs the entire mission while we do everything. Repeat until weapon's maxed then swap it out for a new one
>he sees nothing wrong with it ever
>I know he only plays at this point because we do, and he wants to have all the stuff without any of the effort (at one point he even said he wanted to have every single mod at every single pip e.g Streamline R0, R1, R2, etc even though he literally never farmed cores)
>A few months ago basically told him to fuck off and stop playing because I'm not going to deal with his bullshit anymore.
>He's still mad at me
/blog

yeah, but i've got a dread, twin rogga, and a fang and they're all shit for levels and mods and something exploded me as soon as i lost my invis because i was doing loki spy
normally, i wouldn't complain but they're just trying to fuck with my mastery grinding

>Suda
Basically the only threatning hitsquad

>Rank 0 everything
>"I'll file this under the heading: Consequences"

Stop posting vagina blogs. Both you and your friends are retarded.

k

>a guy i used to play with aquires and likes to play his inaros
>he's the kind of guy that really hates everything mainstream and OP, and will ask others to not use them in his party, and if they do he usually gives them acidic comments about it for the duration of the mission like "ohhh what great fun with tonkor killing all the enemies in a single shot"
>stopped using tonkor because of him, not that i mind, my awesome dex is a lot of fun and has become really good with my riven
>because of this his damage is really subpar and his builds mediocre at best
>i carry him through all sort of shit with my chroma with +50% of all damage rather consistently when the enemies are beefy enough to warrant proper fire power
>he seems absolutely oblivious to the carry he's getting at all times
>"wow user, check out my inaros you can heal by devouring my targets, i am a tanky healer! such amazing teamwork. de really outdid themselves with this frame"
>i try to tell him as politely as i can "that's cool and all, but id rather just heal myself up with my winds of furis, i dont always have the time to look for your healbanks m8"
>"wow wtf if wrong with you user. you dont want to teamwork and you hate everything de does and say this game is so buggy when it clearly isnt fuck man you are so bitter all the time geez"
got really fucking tilted this time. usually i can put up with his shit and accept him for who he is and work around it, but man... if he thinks im gonna take that shit like some fucking braindead piñata then he can fuck off on his own.

/globvent

tl;dr: told him to fuck off to his own business

it was alright for a while, and he was a decent guy to talk with 60-80% of the time. made the grinds less boring for both of us i get, and we played other games together as well

I want to make room for weapons.

I blew a potater on the Redeemer, but the Sarpa (on paper) looks like a straight upgrade over the Redeemer. Which one should I keep?

P.S. sweet jesus, is there anywhere other than Heiracon to farm for Axi E1 relics? I want dat emberP but jesus, I've gotten 1 relic over the past week.

Why do I have the urge to buy Titania Noble animation set for my Ivara of all frames?

i just crafted vauban prime
i feel lazy and i just want to put vortex everywhere
how do i build?

Because you're like everyone else in the relay that uses it?

Bonus points if you wasted money on the tennogen jetpack.

Sarpa has a worse spread, keep the Redeemer.

Same as you did with Vauban, go to the foundry and select the object you would like to build

Show.

ALL OF THEM, so we can knock em down at the same time.

kys pleaaaase

How did you get the markings on the chin

I hope you learned your lesson and abandoned space hippies and space jews

Fashion Secret

just completed the war within.
holy fucking shit it was good.

should i open my riven?

Teach me your ways. I am a Nyx graxx fanatic.

The real group to join is Red Veil, you get to be part of the edgy assassin pals and you get side points with the people's liberation army of Steel Meridian.

Not him, Kela sigil upside down

how do you use AMD properly?
it goes wild if you move your mouse and it's fucking dangerous to sit and look at your AMD while it slowly travels

>Grineer Skin
>Corpus Jew Syandana

You almost passed the test but sadly, you have failed.

You can redeem yourself with
>Graxx Skin
>Grineer Armor
>Grineer Sigils
>Grineer Color Scheme
>All Grineer Weapons

it follows your cursor in the direction you are look at
I think DE was going for where ever you're aiming your gun the bomb will go there and go off.

>Wiki trying to block users with adblock
Nice try, fuccboi

show what, my i've-got-a-problem-with-addiction weapon hoard?

How to I get past this without doing what they want me to?

like, i tried his healing thing, and it works, but fuck if i got time to look for one of his targets while my health is draining in a situation i ACTUALLY need health, much quicker to just pop out my furis and pop some bullets real quick. so in that sense it is useless. of course this guy fucking hates having to admit that my setup makes him useless. he got slightly upset when i got my zenurik up and running properly, because "i didn't need his trinity anymore" (he also refuses to take any tips and look at any builds so his trin is rather slow and made of paper.)

there's a button on nordic keyboards for making õô and ö markings over letters

nice gj m8
feels nice to be free and not having to deal with bull like this

>the guy i used to play with wanted mesa
>dead set on her probably because he find her attractive or some bs
>doesnt matter for me, i help him farm it, i get the mr out of it anyway no probs
>mutalist salad turns out to be a real bugfest 50% of the time and takes up to 10-15 minutes to complete a run sometimes
>we got her with the keys we had so it wasnt that much of an issue
>days after he begins pestering me with "so did you begin cooking mesa yet?? :333"
>"uhh nah i actually forgot about it"
>"oh"
>visibly annoyed
>this convo pretty much happened like 3 or 4 times
>he gets just as annoyed every time
>the last time he also asks me "but dont you want mesa? i thought we farmed her because you wanted her?"
>"fuckkin wat m8. you're the one that wanted her, since when did i say i was interested in her?"
>"... alright"
>remains quite for at least the next five minutes
the annoyance levels were tanglible. he just has such a hard time accepting someone elses choice too often

I'm going to hunt you down and shoot your dick off with a Buzlok

Use element picker from the blocker of your choice and block the warning and fadeout

So when a sortie says,
>Enemy units have been upgraded with additional IMPACT damage and possess superior physical damage resistance

Do they just have superior impact resistance, or do they have all-around physical resistance?

ublock origin. or it might be the other addons I have installed that prevent it from complaining about me blocking their ads.

I tried something similar.

uh oh spaghettio o's

>tfw I like conclave and archwing

why are you guys so whiny?

Shit that is going to hurt for months and my self-esteem for a long time.

> Wishing I was online to take pics
Graxx Skin
Kuva Armor
Harkonar Cloak
PAPARUK SIGIL
Zarr
Kulstar
Atterax
Diriga

I AM GRINER.

I should be using this last hours of double resources to farm more kuvaa but i dont want to

HERETIC

Nobody is forcing you user. Do whatever you want.

I'm still grinding that last Hydroid part and it sucks.

Well, it does look graceful. My hipster senses are battling with cliche cool cravings.

whats the best banshee solo build?

>1 hour left of resource booster
>no kuva missions
EEEEEE

ignis: status+damage mods or pure damage?

Cool

i giggled irl

> tfw bought both titania anim day 1.
I mean.. At least I can keep using the agile on Chroma, right guys?

Right...?

I hate leveling up Limbo.

I actually stopped playing Overwatch with him, too. He's toxic as fuck and can't even break SR2400 while I'm chilling in 3k
Thinking about just cutting him from my life. He annoys me more often than not and he's super immature. Complete with bitching about having to go to work and complaining about his dad asking him to clean up the house
/blog

>tfw so many Sari Syandanas everywhere I go.

How much is a lotus kubrow imprint usually worth?

the closer your mouse is to it the slower it moves so shoot it then move your cursor to make it go faster toward your targets. Personally I use Synoid Gammacor cause laser weapons are pretty good at charging AMD.

I liked archwing the first time i tried it, after that it got too obnoxious.

Conclave looked interesting until i joined and had 100hp, no mods, and everything reduced

go do the moon spy mission

does anyone want to farm loki with me? I can't find any parties

Look up.
Fire your AMD
shoot with tigris
(if your tigris is properly modded, one double barrel will charge it to max)
Jump and aim down, or dash away and send it towards a group.

Limbo + Stealth Kubrow = RIP spy missions

Or you can just bite the bullet, admit it's popular since it looks fucking cool and carry on with your life.

fuck off

I bought the graxx jetpack

My Operator takes after Ivara

>being this entitled

I use adblock too but I don't pretend I'm in the right. You kids these days have everything handed to you.

BUT I WANNA BE SPEEEECCCIIAAALLLL
REEEEEEE

For real tho the anim does get kinda old after a bit, especially if you like Ak or Throwing secondaries.

Thinking about getting a new Fem anim. Ive got mesa ivara and mirage nob but I'm burnt out on most of em.

When Star Citizen finally comes out, do you think DE will try to leech off its success by introducing Landing Craft combat?

It could be as simple as that the Grineer and Corpus are attacking your Orbiter and you gotta defend it

I just blocked this window with adblock when it popped up

Pretty sure I just ran into one of you fucks in Conclave
We were shitting on DE for a while

I just want an animation set that actually looks good with Ivara. Her default ones are... ehh...

What faces did you choose? every combination i tried always give me something horrid, its like looking at a mirror

sounds like you're just a retard who doesn't always carry 1 high rank weapon around to deal with the assassins that always show up when you're leveling new shit

Gunblades are fun

i had adblock off for wiki, but turned it on a while ago when some of the ads there started linking to malicious sites

it's weird how people are like that... people are weird.

>I use adblocker too and call people kids who are using adblocker

Go ahead.
Brings out the thighs for most frames and she has them.
Though I usually use either Ember, Hydroid, or Oberon animation sets for her.

Spitefire is official, Jattuk Mantle is a cheap knock off.

pure damage

>Stalker appears while having low weapon
>Still kick his ass with because of tater quest introducing the powers so he can't be immune anymore.

Wew

I am a piece of shit and I hate myself