Worth?

worth?

I asked him and the motor is completely stock.

portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5897785929.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/5901558567.html
portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/5906499634.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That price is way too steep

whats more realistic then? these things are expensive up here.

Buy a brand new WRX for the exact same price.

Spoilers they're all expensive.

Hijacking your thread for a second

Found a SVX for $2000. Should I hop on that shit?

tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/5901558567.html

new wrx has a fart can equal length 2.0 engine, corolla with a body kit, no big ass wing, cable actuated tranny, the only upside is I wont have to worry about speed bumps.

>Buying an STi in the PNW
Good luck user.

Fellow Portlandbro here. I can confirm that Subarus retain their value insanely here.

ik, I already got fucked once, hes the second owner, I have a print out of everything to look for from nasoic, atleast its stock, but we'll see. Also gonna find a subaru shop to do an inspection.

25k for a 10 year old subaru? Why are you even asking?

>9 year old car
>'sports' car
>thinking for a second it was never abused or thrashed on
>27k

this is insanity these people need to die. op you can buy a new car that is better than that shite.

then what would you pay?

>Paying money for a Subaru

The same price for a brand new wrx

brand new wrx is gay

You can find one just like this for 14 to 16 thousand.

>twenty five thousand dollars for a ten year old AWD corolla S

And a 10 year old boyracer mobile isn't? Vape away.

projecting

I'm right up the road from Portland. For that price ur better off getting an IS250/350 AWD. Nothing like fun expensive maintenance on a Subaru. NOTHING compares to Toyota 4WD/AWD technology. portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/5906499634.html

>Retain their value
I think you mean are ridiculously overpriced

pros
-arguably the most handsome STI
-AWD and transmission are worth their weight
-that street cred

cons
-engine isn't built for longevity
-AWD wears out the tires
-ricer tax

realistically a 2007 corvette would cost around 19k, and that's dealer retail for much more car

i wouldn't go above 19k for this, but then again i live in the south where AWD is something people have if they're paranoid. your location kinda screws you

STI's are cool and I do enjoy them. I doubt that its stock and hasn't been thrashed. why buy that car if you don't plan on hooning it at all. New WRX is ok but if you wanna make a 600+ hp monster new WRX is not the car you want. I like mine and once the TGV deletes are on with a tune there's not much more power i can get from the FA20 before shit inside starts breaking.

For you question is it work
>its worth what someone will pay for it.
I wouldn't spend 27k on a used STI but you might.

What are your plans for the car OP?

What's with the scrape marks on the rear bumper? I wouldn't buy from a careless owner

>autotragic

Looks like a clean car and all but that price is rather high, it better be in complete perfect condition for that price. Like literally perfect condition, but even then user, just look out of state if the cars go for that fucking much in your area, a small trip is worth saving thousands of dollars.

unless its got a swap, ALL SVX's were automatic.

I don't want an automatic v6

>literally Subaru has one of the most innovative AWD you can get
>insert car that's nothing like a wrx but just so happens to be AWD
Lel